Racepill: The most important (yet most denied) pill

Idk man, I'm ugly but like typical ugly I'd say like ltn, not subhuman tier. But I've seen white ltns get treated decently. I also overheaed a white blonde girl and some curry foid talking about men's hair and they said the worst hair is black and curly, which is peak ethnic hair, also what I have. Still proof of race is law
hmm... In my country the ugly native whites are treated just as bad as the ethnics. The girls tend to like curly hair like tapers and shit. sounds weird

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
These features are not proper to caucasians? not sure what's your fucking point lol
a white blonde man will be striking in a third world country because nobody is white there
he will slay because these countries will associate his race to being an american (aka. someone that is rich).
a bolivian or indian chad won't have that halo because south america and india are generally already poor and third world countries, if you are third worlder going in a third world, you will be considered normal
in the other hand, a first worlder will go in a third worlder will get treated like a god just because he is rare, unique, rich, etc..
an average american man is much richer than the bolivian and indian, not because he is caucasian, but because he is american.
Third worlder romantized white skin with american culture and how much it influenced every culture
afghans only saw these white people in movies, they grew some kind of ideal where america is a perfect place
thats the reasons why white people are seen better
Doesn't means they are considered more attractive.
Cope. You just described what "attractive" means, I know that there's ugly people everywhere but you cannot deny that blacks have big noses, asians have chubby faces and I think there's more examples of why the white race is the most attractive in what the world considers beauty. Again why supermodels are mostly european? Also they're taller than other people, there's some phenos that are unnattractive like gingers for example.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, leanmaxxin and terrorblade
Cope. You just described what "attractive" means, I know that there's ugly people everywhere but you cannot deny that blacks have big noses, asians have chubby faces and I think there's more examples of why the white race is the most attractive in what the world considers beauty. Again why supermodels are mostly european? Also they're taller than other people, there's some phenos that are unnattractive like gingers for example.
Because the only people that have the wealth and time to care about modeling are generally developed countries, which are mostly white, meaning that there is mathemetically more chance for whites to be represented over other races.
Random indians don't get modeling jobs because they struggle for survivals, they have other shit to care about, only countries like america where everyone live confortably has time to do modeling.

• +1
i dont know how anyone can deny the racepill. it's literally an entire meme with ethnic WOMEN that they cant help themselves from falling in love with "mid white boys"

and due to social media the worship will only get more extreme, since women want the men other women want, and white worshipping women are extremely vocal and populated on social media apps like tiktok(they legit get 100s of thousands of likes just for saying that they like white men)

white male worship affects nonwhite men too, i've seen so many high five white men for indulging in their women, praising them for having good taste, liking flavor etc. meanwhile an ethnic gets with a white women and white men will attack her lmao

fuck i hate being born ethnic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Napoleon1800, leanmaxxin and 4 others
Because the only people that have the wealth and time to care about modeling are generally developed countries, which are mostly white, meaning that there is mathemetically more chance for whites to be represented over other races.
Random indians don't get modeling jobs because they struggle for survivals, they have other shit to care about, only countries like america where everyone live confortably has time to do modeling.
Another stupid cope. Money can't change your genes, if a poor ugly person gets rich he would still have ugly sons and daughters. The only way to ascend would be to marry a white GL person. Surgery cannot change your genes, that's why do many South Koreans aim to look white and european because their natural features are considered ugly. This is how cursed the world is, my pheno would never be considered attractive.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, JeromeMorrow and terrorblade
Another stupid cope. Money can't change your genes, if a poor ugly person gets rich he would still have ugly sons and daughters. The only way to ascend would be to marry a white GL person. Surgery cannot change your genes, that's why do many South Koreans aim to look white and european because their natural features are considered ugly. This is how cursed the world is.
My dad is attractive and I'm still ugly, having a attractive parent doesn't means your kids are gonna be.
They want to look pale, not fucking white. Their beauty standard is to look like dolls, i dont know how delusional you have to be to think thats how white people look.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Luh?nn?
My dad is attractive and I'm still ugly, having a attractive parent doesn't means your kids are gonna be.
They want to look pale, not fucking white. Their beauty standard is to look like dolls, i dont know how delusional you have to be to think thats how white people look.
Still waiting for the day indian men are considered high SMV, keep coping. Also SKoreans fraudmaxx (even men) they don't like their own race and feel the need to appear white as possible. Phenotype is a real thing and you cannot change it.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, JeromeMorrow and terrorblade
Still waiting for the day indian men are considered high SMV, keep coping. Also SKoreans fraudmaxx (even men) they don't like their own race and feel the need to appear white as possible.
Sure won't happens if india stay in the state it is currently.
also I will repeat it again, but looking pale doesn't means you want to look caucasian.

• +1
Not true, Chads are their own race
Correct, but that doesn't matter since the point is that the average white guy mogs the average ethnic to death

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, leanmaxxin, JeromeMorrow and 1 other person
I've finally come to the conclusion, that after looks its race. Race matters more than height, status, voice, frame, body etc

Everyone wants white men. White women want white men, ethnic women want white men

No one wants ethnics. White women don't want ethnics, ethnic women don't want ethnics.

Most white women would prefer a shorter white man over a taller ethnic man

Most desired ethnic men we see are chads and online. It's all propaganda, and only for certain races.

For ethnics, you have to be chadlite+ to be treated decently. An ethnic htn is equal to a white mtn. An ethnic mtn is equal to a white ltn.

Almost all traits of being a good looking man comes from whites. Tall stature, strong bone structure, tight light coloured eyes, bright complexion, smoother straighter softer hair, big cocks. All from whites.

As an ethnic man, u lost from the moment u were born, unless u are chadlite+ or white passing. Even if you are tall fit etc you will still be viewed negatively as a rapist intruder violent mindless brute.

Every ethnic has some negative stereotype attached to them. Whether it's being small dick low t for asians, or violent brutes for blacks.

And it's only ethnics who make up copes to deal with their situation e.g Black says "being seen as a violent brute is good bro means I got big dick and high t" when jfl only works if u are tall jacked actually big dick Tyrone and u aren't thought of as a violent brute but a "protective real man". Girls are afraid and want to avoid u if ur seen as a violent brute.

Indians are seen as creepy manlets. Sandcels are seen as violent, fuck obsessed, hairy, controlling savage beasts.

If you are white and not deformed or below the height of 5'5 you are not an incel. Idc what you say. As long as you look white, not deformed and above the height of 5'5 you are not an incel.

Racepill > all except facepill.
No

• Hmm...
Cope. Yes whites have it better on average. But they still get cucked blacks and ethnics all the time

• Hmm...
Near white passing plus he is terachad
Sure Bro nearly white passing:

Last edited:
  • +1
Another stupid cope. Money can't change your genes, if a poor ugly person gets rich he would still have ugly sons and daughters. The only way to ascend would be to marry a white GL person. Surgery cannot change your genes, that's why do many South Koreans aim to look white and european because their natural features are considered ugly. This is how cursed the world is, my pheno would never be considered attractive.
Chico has LTN parents, however he's PSL God. Cope

• +1

Chico's Parents are LTN, maybe Normies when they were young. Genetics is very Complex thing

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, JeromeMorrow, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
only bluepilled retards deny it

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, leanmaxxin and JeromeMorrow
look man, attractive people are attractive no matter the fucking race
I dont know why in your completely delusional mind you somehow believe being white is some kind of advantage.
Negative stereotypes exist for every race exist and unless you literally fit those, i dont see them being what will make your life shit or not.
Its like saying attractive people are attractihe no matter the height jfl

• +1
Water JBW is law
But I would go so far as to say race matters more than looks, even a white LTN has more appeal than an ethnic HTN or even ethnic Chad who isn't white adjacent.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Napoleon1800, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
IMG 6658

white people will look like this and try to convince you somehow that
A 6’0+ 7/10 facially attractive ethnic guy gets mogged by a 5’9 5/10 white guy

• +1
IMG 5803

• +1
View attachment 2809436
white people will look like this and try to convince you somehow that
A 6’0+ 7/10 facially attractive ethnic guy gets mogged by a 5’9 5/10 white guy
No shit but a 7/10 european guy will always mog a 7/10 ethnic.

A 5/10 european guy will always mog a 5/10 ethnic.

Lmao, keep coping you utter Untermensch.

Also european phenotypes are just way better on average.

• +1
No shit but a 7/10 european guy will always mog a 7/10 ethnic.

A 5/10 european guy will always mog a 5/10 ethnic.

Lmao, keep coping you utter Untermensch.

Also european phenotypes are just way better on average.

Idc lil bro
IMG 6658

• +1
you do realize there are more races than whites , asians and blacks ( + curries )

it's not even races it's phenotypes i'm still surprised guys in 2024 still used antiquated terms like race in reality race is a conglomeration of phenotype s which can radically vary it's why a german guy can look very different than a british guy

• +1
I've finally come to the conclusion, that after looks its race. Race matters more than height, status, voice, frame, body etc

Everyone wants white men. White women want white men, ethnic women want white men

No one wants ethnics. White women don't want ethnics, ethnic women don't want ethnics.

Most desired ethnic men we see are chads and online. It's all propaganda, and only for certain races.

For ethnics, you have to be chadlite+ to be treated decently. An ethnic htn is equal to a white mtn. An ethnic mtn is equal to a white ltn.

Almost all traits of being a good looking man comes from whites. Tall stature, strong bone structure, tight light coloured eyes, bright complexion, smoother straighter softer hair, big cocks. All from whites.

As an ethnic man, u lost from the moment u were born, unless u are chadlite+ or white passing. Even if you are tall fit etc you will still be viewed negatively as a rapist intruder violent mindless brute.

Every ethnic has some negative stereotype attached to them. Whether it's being small dick low t for asians, or violent brutes for blacks.

And it's only ethnics who make up copes to deal with their situation e.g Black says "being seen as a violent brute is good bro means I got big dick and high t" when jfl only works if u are tall jacked actually big dick Tyrone and u aren't thought of as a violent brute but a "protective real man". Girls are afraid and want to avoid u if ur seen as a violent brute.

Indians are seen as creepy manlets. Sandcels are seen as violent, fuck obsessed, hairy, controlling savage beasts.

If you are white and not deformed or below the height of 5'5 you are not an incel. Idc what you say. As long as you look white, not deformed and above the height of 5'5 you are not an incel.

Then why are the vast majority of this forums inhabitants sexless white men? I agree beauty standards favor white men but not nearly to the point of it being the only thing that matters

• +1
as long your not asian or indian your good (male)

• JFL
You're mostly right but the supermodel point isn't great, nations with big modeling scenes all have 70% plus white to non white populations of course most of the models will be white lol. It's like Asians using that argument because there scenes feature mostly Asians.

Last edited:
  • +1

kill yourself if you can’t pull because race don’t matter

• JFL
I don't even hate my own race or think they're bad people like the majority of self-hating indians, but holy fuck it makes life so much harder in terms of dating and respect. I must have been a serial-killer or some shit in my last life to end up dravidian.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Napoleon1800 and SidharthTheSlayer

That’s why mullato >>>

• +1
Water JBW is law
But I would go so far as to say race matters more than looks, even a white LTN has more appeal than an ethnic HTN or even ethnic Chad who isn't white adjacent.
Depends on the area

i dont know how anyone can deny the racepill. it's literally an entire meme with ethnic WOMEN that they cant help themselves from falling in love with "mid white boys"

and due to social media the worship will only get more extreme, since women want the men other women want, and white worshipping women are extremely vocal and populated on social media apps like tiktok(they legit get 100s of thousands of likes just for saying that they like white men)

white male worship affects nonwhite men too, i've seen so many high five white men for indulging in their women, praising them for having good taste, liking flavor etc. meanwhile an ethnic gets with a white women and white men will attack her lmao

fuck i hate being born ethnic
Basically being ethnic sub chadlite = over

Both white women and ethnic women want white men

White men are celebrated for interracial dating

Ethnic men often get bottom of the barrel white women and are condemned for it regardless

Then they gaslight everyone but pushing woke anti-racist programs which just boosts position of ethnic women

Brutal man. Honestly JoinEthnicMafiaMaxxing might be a better alternative to dating as an ethnic man.

All the "MUHH ETHNIC CHAD" guys are whitepassing or have many white features. Over for ethnic cels unless in their own country.