Races most and least prone to Baldness

Was your diet bad as a kid?
its genes unfortunately, lots of guys out there with a degenerate lifestyle and a full head of hair

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Squirreljak, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
Was your diet bad as a kid?
During the ages i was chubby my diet was in a decent part consisting of going to mcdonalds every 2 or 3 days however during the course of that it got more rare probably around once or twice a week. Aside from that I was picky when it comes to food.

its genes unfortunately, lots of guys out there with a degenerate lifestyle and a full head of hair
If it's Genes Lifefuel because I have no Bald Men in my Family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
People grind their bodies into the grave on a daily basis and then blame their egghead on muh genetics

Yeah bro Its def not your McDiet, couch potato lifestyle, permanent state of sleep deprivation and ingesting poison every weekend to "wind down"
Is a bigger top of the head like this also caused by shitty modern lifestyle and stress?

skull-forehead-slope-deformity-3D-CT-scan-side-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-300x239.png

Last edited:
Partly. You can be very immune to it. But main point is noone has to lose their hair if they are 100% healthy.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT, ryangoslinglover377, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Native americans are very based that's water. They aren't bald coz they don't drink alcohol.
im q5 never drank a drop and nw2.5

Yea i looked it up cortisol causes hair loss and it's released during ejaculation.
Release relaxes you just wanna sleep after like wha lol

And your Norwood Scale ?
Nw1.5 or 2 tbh i have slight to moderate hairline recession, whats notable though is the thinning, however i can keep my hair at relatively short lenght and it looks like it has normal density i.e. thinning isn't that visible.

Partly. You can be very immune to it. But main point is noone has to lose their hair if they are 100% healthy
I would agree with this in the sense the "partly healthy" means moving out to the woods and raising about 3 generations of your family in the woods in order for them to be fully normal

Nw1.5 or 2 tbh i have slight to moderate hairline recession, whats notable though is the thinning, however i can keep my hair at relatively short lenght and it looks like it has normal density i.e. thinning isn't that visible.
Do you have any bald people in your family ?

Native Americans don't go bald for the same reason they don't grow facial hair, their follicles are not sensitive to DHT.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Native Americans don't go bald for the same reason they don't grow facial hair, their follicles are not sensitive to DHT.
So that's why their body is also hairless

@Dr. Bruh

So that's why their body is also hairless

@Dr. Bruh
Either that or they have lower DHT in general, but I doubt it because even a small amount of DHT is enough to make you go bald if your follicles are very sensitive to it. That's why there's so many obviously low T effeminate men with MPB and full beards. Europeans and middle easterners are simply much more sensitive to DHT.

• +1
It's over then
Truly, thankfully as I said, the reaper isn't close to claiming me yet and fin is soon to come. I don't know how I did it but i bought time so it isn't doom if a youngcel suffers the same. What stressed me out however at the time was that I could barely find anyone in the same situation as me online/anywhere. Now it is a question of how worse it gets/how much I can blast.

It certainly had nothing to do with alcohol. It's probably eugenics since im in EU and Europeans in general having abandoned God became jewish slaves since medival times. Speculation tho

Truly, thankfully as I said, the reaper isn't close to claiming me yet and fin is soon to come. I don't know how I did it but i bought time so it isn't doom if a youngcel suffers the same. What stressed me out however at the time was that I could barely find anyone in the same situation as me online/anywhere. Now it is a question of how worse it gets/how much I can blast.

It certainly had nothing to do with alcohol. It's probably eugenics since im in EU and Europeans in general having abandoned God became jewish slaves since medival times. Speculation tho
@Graham Has a similar situation to you but he is older

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Jfl @ morons thinking anything matters for balding other than androgen receptor sensitivity and androgen levels

• +1
Reactions: SEPRAY
I was in Japan and there were as many baldcels as in my east European country

• Hmm...

I'm 23 and around a NW 3 with some vertex thinning.

I haven't done fin as I don't want to mess with my DHT (especially before 25). My cousin is older and was fully bald by 27 I think, and he seemed to have the same pattern / progression I have at his age. Like you say, it's probably a genetic thing, I've only seen it this bad in a small amount of men regardless of alcohol consumption.

Bad diet can cause hair loss, but Male Pattern Baldness has a distinct pattern (hence the name). Blaming it solely on diet etc like some people do on this site is just a classic example of lookism.

• So Sad
For what reason?
Facial bones are meant to grow until 25 (some say older, some say younger though). I already have small / weak bones and I don't exactly show signs of high DHT, so I really don't want to stunt any growth / size I might get.

• +1
Also another thing , all Native Americans have hair straight as an arrow , does hair type correlate with never balding ?
Yes Native Americans and Asians have a similar hair type and both are unlikely to bald.

• +1
Yes Native Americans and Asians have a similar hair type and both are unlikely to bald.
Straight as an arrow coarse dark hair

@Dr. Bruh

Having good hair is easy just don't be a degenerate.
You’re right, I got my pre puberty hairline back just from eating healthy and excersing.
You cracked the code bro