races ranked from worst to best and why

no its not, i go to school with plenty of somoans, they are tall and have the best frames of any race
have you ever actually seen a somoan irl? my school has alot of somoans they frame mog teachers at 15-16 jfl if you think frame doesn't matter

the average samoan would kill the average white guy with ease in a fight to the death

they also have amazing skin tones and good genetics there faces are kind of simillar to black people in a way
Based on my experience of being an australiancel I can confirm islanders are pretty well liked, they prob not good LTR material cos they all broke, but also they are like by girls and guys because they are nice people, with a charismatic vibe, basically the opposite of curry and rice

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 10615
best colouring yes by far and best diversity aswell
best bones IF they have a okay enviroment
iq who gives a shit

but why don't you like ethnic people man? there good people
He’s just coping because he’s a ginger

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag and Deleted member 10987
He’s just coping because he’s a ginger
bro people on this site were calling me ginger aswell when im not this site can't tell hair colours apart jfl a true ginger pheno is a very bad falio tbh

Attachments

• WIN_20210201_11_00_47_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20210201_11_00_47_Pro.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 30
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Looks234
bro people on this site were calling me ginger aswell when im not this site can't tell hair colours apart jfl a true ginger pheno is a very bad falio tbh
in what world is that ginger jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Light brown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

Users who are viewing this thread

Back