Races that create the highest SMV men, create the lowest SMV women. Races that create the lowest SMV men, create the highest SMV women

They are portrayed as what they are then, unlike in the west where they’re portrayed as what they’re not, handsome and intelligent

The entire western media is one big black propaganda tool at this point, every other show has a black lead character and black ramblings dominate the music industry and yet, they still do worse than every other race on dating apps, what does that tell you?

They are literally below Asians but they seriously think they are second to whites. Blacks are beyond deluded. A 10/10 black man can barely get what a white normie gets on a daily basis and with tons of conditions. All the black propaganda in the world cannot overwrite reality
idk man in the UK blacks slay hard

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
idk man in the UK blacks slay hard
IF they slay it’s because off irl, not off dating apps. They can’t off dating apps because they are ugly in general

• +1
Reactions: gamma
IF they slay it’s because off irl, not off dating apps. They can’t off dating apps because they are ugly in general
they slay full stop, theyre statisitcally more attractive than whites and white girls love to make their daddy pissed. also blacks are high social status here instead of low so no social stigma holding them back, its crazy get me outta here

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 15390
Whites of both genders have most SMV

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, n0rthface, Deleted member 19478 and 2 others
They are portrayed as what they are then, unlike in the west where they’re portrayed as what they’re not, handsome and intelligent

The entire western media is one big black propaganda tool at this point, every other show has a black lead character and black ramblings dominate the music industry and yet, they still do worse than every other race on dating apps, what does that tell you?

They are literally below Asians but they seriously think they are second to whites. Blacks are beyond deluded. A 10/10 black man can barely get what a white normie gets on a daily basis and with tons of conditions. All the black propaganda in the world cannot overwrite reality
Your not entirely wrong. I think your a bit bias though tinder stats show blacks are 3rd place with Latinos being 2nd and whites first. And as Latino isn’t a race I’m sure you can figure out which KIND of Latino boosted their rating ehhem castizo :forcedsmile:.

Blacks are 2nd place behind whites if you don’t include white passing ethnics or castizos and mixed breeds like mullatos. Though even in my nation I cannot see the TV without these cunts showing down BBC propaganda down my throat it’s horrible and their exposure is out of hand but what your asking for is unfair propoganda against blacks like what’s shown in Asia whislt the west shows nothing but positive propaganda what we need is neutral no propaganda no ulterior motives.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 19530
So indian women are one of the most attractive women in the world...? :forcedsmile:

OP is right, everything he’s saying is backed up by all race and attractiveness studies out there

The attractiveness for Indians is slightly different because Eurocentric physiognomy is statistically rated lowest when the skin is too dark.

This is the reasons majority of curries have a cursed pheno, because dark skin isn’t attractive with Eurocentric physiognomy you need afrocentric physiognomy for dark skin.

this is why Indian women might actually be slightly more attractive than their men because women have lighter skin than men on average.

OP is right, everything he’s saying is backed up by all race and attractiveness studies out there

The attractiveness for Indians is slightly different because Eurocentric physiognomy is statistically rated lowest when the skin is too dark.

This is the reasons majority of curries have a cursed pheno, because dark skin isn’t attractive with Eurocentric physiognomy you need afrocentric physiognomy for dark skin.

this is why Indian women might actually be slightly more attractive than their men because women have lighter skin than men on average.

Jfl do you have any scientific proof to back this claim up, or are you speaking out of your ass?

They are literally below Asians but they seriously think they are second to whites. Blacks are beyond deluded. A 10/10 black man can barely get what a white normie gets on a daily basis and with tons of conditions.
Take your schizo meds you retarded chinlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Also I don't get this nonsense about asian women being the second most attractive women after white women.

latinas of clearly mixed heritage (which is like 50% of latinas) mog asian women to death.

Asian women are superior to average curry women, sure. But that's because abo pheno has a major influence on your average curry's pheno.

Lightskin- lightbrown curries with a clearly more Caucasoid dominant features, mog their asian counterparts as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478, Richard_Hungwell and currylightskin
Jfl do you have any scientific proof to back this claim up, or are you speaking out of your ass?
The scientific proof is Eurocentric physiognomy being rated lowest with darkskin :feelsuhh:

2E11EAC0 316A 4B73 8445 BF0BE87A0F7A

This basically means if you give a white person black skin they’ll be unattractive, and if you give a black person white skin they’ll be unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
The scientific proof is Eurocentric physiognomy being rated lowest with darkskin :feelsuhh:

View attachment 1701108

This basically means if you give a white person black skin they’ll be unattractive, and if you give a black person white skin they’ll be unattractive.
No I'm talking about the last part where women have lighter skin than their male counterparts on average. I agree with your first statement.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, Richard_Hungwell, gogger and 3 others
what can these studies be used for though :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Races that create the highest SMV men, create the lowest SMV women. Races that create the lowest SMV men, create the highest SMV women

Black men are statistically the most attractive as theyre the most male dimorphic.

This caused black women to be too male dimorphic too which is unattractive, thats why no one likes black women.

Asian men are the most feminine, statsitically they are the least attractive male.

Asian women are the most attractive women.

White men and white women are in the middle.

Of course there is attractive and unattractive people in either race, but this is on average and can be shown via statistics.

There's a reason black women prefer black men and want to keep racial purity, cos theyre the most masculine and attractive. But black men are drawn to more feminine women like whites and asians

Water thread but just writing my thoughts for myself may aswell get u autists opinions

View attachment 1700894
The Asian thing applies to Ethiopians as well

The question is I mog or not ? My albino morph from gradient

Attachments

• Gradient_2022_05_26_19_22_09_wm.jpg
    Gradient_2022_05_26_19_22_09_wm.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 0
No I'm talking about the last part where women have lighter skin than their male counterparts on average. I agree with your first statement.
this should be common knowledge by now.

1BCAE860 05B4 4BE7 9C7A E9A5A3BAD211

• Woah
Reactions: CFW432
Maybe in Great Shitain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17829
Donald Trump GIF by NowThis

Literally nobody thinks this except the deluded .org posters

Caging at "statistically" black men are the most attractive. Which statistics? Please post them.
Maybe that SINGLE bunk study that gets spammed by that blackcel (forgot username)...

What about these statistics then? Multiple ones coming to the same conclusion

View attachment 1700900
Can’t believe you morons are still using SMV statistics to deny blackpilled data.

How can you say black men aren’t most attractive when women themselves rated them most attractive :lul:

How can you say Asian women aren’t most attractive when men themselves rated them most attractive :lul:

It’s almost like they have lower SMV than white people for societal reasons.

just because white women pussy get wetter when they see Tyrone doesn’t mean they’ll pick Tyrone over chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 17829
Most Blacks are ugly tbh its only the ones that look like Tyson Beckford (more eurocentric looking) that have high SMV .
Blacks with Bantu features (kinky hair, wide flat nose, negroid skull) have garbage tier SMV on the same level as Indians and Asians.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: looksseg and Richard_Hungwell
Can’t believe you morons are still using SMV statistics to deny blackpilled data.

How can you say black men aren’t most attractive when women themselves rated them most attractive :lul:

How can you say Asian women aren’t most attractive when men themselves rated them most attractive :lul:

It’s almost like they have lower SMV than white people for societal reasons.

just because white women pussy get wetter when they see Tyrone doesn’t mean they’ll pick Tyrone over chad.
thank you, someone understands

LOL! Cope.

Asian women are consistently rated the most attractive and desired across all reviewed studies.

Asian women are the most desired and feminine-looking. It's an objective fact and you're screaming in to a soundless void if you say otherwise.
Cope most men find white women more attractive than asians, they only go for asian women more because they are perceived as easier.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, TwistofFate, looksseg and 2 others
Black men, Arabs/Turks, Latinos and Southern Europeans are the best looking looking men and it's not even close.

The best looking women are East Asian, Eastern European and also Latina

• JFL
Most Blacks are ugly tbh its only the ones that look like Tyson Beckford (more eurocentric looking) that have high SMV .
Blacks with Bantu features (kinky hair, wide flat nose, negroid skull) have garbage tier SMV on the same level as Indians and Asians.
Lol keep coping somali, you lot are the only subhuman blacks.

Women find wide noses and nappy hair attractive it’s masculine.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Lol keep coping somali, you lot are the only subhuman blacks.

Women find wide noses and nappy hair attractive it’s masculine.
Keep coping bantu subhuman

Black men, Arabs/Turks, Latinos and Southern Europeans are the best looking looking men and it's not even close.

The best looking women are East Asian, Eastern European and also Latina
I agree but why dont they slay the most then? Thats what im trying to figure out

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
funny thread

Black men are statistically the most attractive as theyre the most male dimorphic.

This caused black women to be too male dimorphic too which is unattractive, thats why no one likes black women.

Asian men are the most feminine, statsitically they are the least attractive male.

Asian women are the most attractive women.

Of course there is attractive and unattractive people in either race, but this is on average and can be shown via statistics.

There's a reason black women prefer black men and want to keep racial purity, cos theyre the most masculine and attractive. But black men are drawn to more feminine women like whites and asians

Water thread but just writing my thoughts for myself may aswell get u autists opinions

View attachment 1700894
This is one reason black women push socially, in the black community that black women, are more loyal to black men. Its simple black men have more mass appeal on avg then black women, at the same time black women are the least desired by other groups of men. This is why you have these pro-blacks trying to shame black men with options into choosing only black women.

This has nothing to do with self-hate but folks looking to get the best options of what THEY WANT. If bronny james was some fat/ugly teen from a 1990s rappers no would have said anything.

with asian women below

• +1
Idk wtf this is black women are sexy asf

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 17829
idk if ur joking or not but i genuinely do think indian women are the most attractive, but probably something wrong with me
I don’t think they are the most attractive, I believe they are tied with mullato/mgm/lightskinned black women, mena women, Southern European women and latina women.

I guess it depends what you like big butts and curly hair go for mullatos, like your women to look white with more melanin go for southern europeans, if you want a darker skin tone with more ethnic features go for latinas, if you want something more exotics go for indians and mena women it all depends but these are the top shelf girls not pale freckled faced cumskinned foids like how many on this forum will have you believe

• +1
how can people even find these girls attractive
Social conditioning, I do find them attractive to a degree but they have to have full lips and not look like men in the face.

I shit you not Hollywood loves casting manly white women even when they are way past their prime look at “dr stange” rachel mcadams looks like a man in the face, and elizabeth olson isn’t even that cute. But faggots on this forum will swear up and down they are stacey tier.

White women are overrated, pale and look like men in the face. The average white passing puerto rican girls fogs northweste european cumskinned foids to a distant galaxy and beyond.

Literally carried by media representation. In fact in the next 30 years white women will not be considered as attractive in the states and that I know for a fact

• +1
But faggots on this forum will swear up and down they are stacey tier.
cos most this site is indians so ofc they like white women

White women are overrated, pale and look like men in the face. T
factsssss. on a full noodle diet right now. i will never look back at white women ever again. i cant stand them looks wise, personality wise, body wise

• JFL
cos most this site is indians so ofc they like white women

factsssss. on a full noodle diet right now. i will never look back at white women ever again. i cant stand them looks wise, personality wise, body wise
Lol bro i swear and people were denying the shit before, like I don’t know why niggas can’t be honest. I love mullatos but I will admit some of them are nappy head and not cute, but they tend to have other things going for them like big ass and a nice body. But indians and white boys on the forum dont have enough humility to admit that the women they like have flaws too. They will swear on their mom’s life white girls are the best thing since sliced bread like wtf 😬

Also are you white ?

• +1
Lol bro i swear and people were denying the shit before, like I don’t know why niggas can’t be honest. I love mullatos but I will admit some of them are nappy head and not cute, but they tend to have other things going for them like big ass and a nice body. But indians and white boys on the forum dont have enough humility to admit that the women they like have flaws too. They will swear on their mom’s life white girls are the best thing since sliced bread like wtf 😬

Also are you white ?
yes im white and only like indian or asian women

white women digust me and black are too masculine too

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and maxxedfalloutdweller

:ogre::ogre:

nigger please - do we live in the same world ?

I'm getting so tired of having to refute this crap. White men are the most attractive, this is fact as clear as water.

I don't understand what's going on in these facial rating studies, but black men just don't have the smv to back it up.

In every data that shows SMV instead of just "facial rating", black men fall behind.

It's not adding up with all of the other data that shows women prefer to date white men.

• +1
I'm getting so tired of having to refute this crap. White men are the most attractive, this is fact as clear as water.

I don't understand what's going on in these facial rating studies, but black men just don't have the smv to back it up.

In every data that shows SMV instead of just "facial rating", black men fall behind.

View attachment 1721653View attachment 1721654View attachment 1721655

It's not adding up with all of the other data that shows women prefer to date white men.
Its because in those facial rating studies the women are being politically correct, they are simply being asked to rate facial attractiviness, they are simply virtue signalling by picking black male faces seeing there is nothing on the line, its not like they actually have to date the guy, but of course online dating data shows the truth, white men are by far prefered and it aint even close

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 17430
We're talking about raw facial attraction

How they date and talk about how they date / who they find the most attractive and fuck secretly is 2 completely different things

theres a lot of social conditioning involved in races and other things
Explain how blacks with their primitive straight off the boat skull can mog anyone?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 17829
this should be common knowledge by now.

View attachment 1701144

This has actually already been refuted by other studies.