Racial SMV talk on this fourm makes little sense

0S4MA

0S4MA

. . . ╰──╮D1 Hater╭──╯ . . .
In reality, most races date their own (aside from gooks rip asians), this also goes for America which is the racemix capital of the word.

With this being true all this "SMV" talk seems to basically be "how well can xxxx race date white women" when the majority of ethnic males are still dating their own race because its basic psychology to prefer people more similar to you

SMV should be how easy is it to date your own race of women since that's what's primarily happening, if a white guy can get white women easier than an Asian guy getting Asian women then he has higher SMV. Why measure SMV on a situation that's not the majority?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, greywind, emo and 4 others
That being said we can easily acknowledge media promoting/falioing other races and such but its still a simple fact that most races date their own

Last edited:
SMV isn’t only based on race. It’s sexual market value, height, body, dick, frame, status, weath, charisma, etc. Race is a situational component

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
SMV isn’t only based on race. It’s sexual market value, height, body, dick, frame, status, weath, charisma, etc. Race is a situational component
I know, ill specify it to race

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Yeah this is true. The only reason why white have easier with whites is because their own race would naturally like their own. As ARab. Arabs for me are much easier to appeal than any other races. For example arab girls like big beards and masculine looks. Western girls wants some prettyboy guys with clean shaven look. You should SVM max of your own race... The problemmm iss that there aint many ethnics i compared to whites. So its gonna be much harder to get girls of u own race.

Thats why we live in hard mode as ethnics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Yeah this is true. The only reason why white have easier with whites is because their own race would naturally like their own. As ARab. Arabs for me are much easier to appeal than any other races.
All races but Asians naturally like each other

All races but Asians naturally like each other
The only race I seen with white guys are asians. Why they hate their own race that much?

arab girls like big beards and masculine looks. Western girls wants some prettyboy guys with clean shaven look. You should SVM max of your own race... The problemmm iss that there aint many ethnics i compared to whites. So its gonna be much harder to get girls of u own race.
If you live in America then the same look should kind of apply for all zoomer girls no matter their ethnicity. If we are talking about dating in foreign countries then its completely different

If you live in America then the same look should kind of apply for all zoomer girls no matter their ethnicity. If we are talking about dating in foreign countries then its completely different
I disagree. There reason why latinos have edgar hair style and why whites have pretty boy hair. Why arabs have curly hairs and mustaches. Is mostly because foids of their own races prefer those style.