'Racism in action': Fury as Minneapolis teachers' union negotiates clause requiring WHITE educators to be laid off first regardless of seniority - to

I read Fury as Furry

Its brutally over for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
brutal

they want to laid off white teachers first and they want to teach the people that white people are racist

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 16369 and dat feel
I highly doubt it is legally defensible. Any white teacher with any decent amount of senority getting laid off is going to be hiring an attorney.

• Woah
Affirmative action on steroids fuck it man its even in unis social justice garbage creating retarded quotas fuck them losers.

• Woah
I highly doubt it is legally defensible. Any white teacher with any decent amount of senority getting laid off is going to be hiring an attorney.
what good is having a lawyer when the judge is even woker than the mob :feelskek:

the judge will sentence the teachers to hard labor for triggering the victims, which counts as attempted murder

the matrix GIF

• JFL
what good is having a lawyer when the judge is even woker than the mob :feelskek:

the judge will sentence the teachers to hard labor for triggering the victims, which counts as attempted murder

the matrix GIF
Just get a jewish judge and slip him some mario coins.

• Woah
Reactions: dat feel
Its just daily mail propaganda to rile up boomers that the liberals are dividing this country (they feed the liberals other things)

• Woah
Its just daily mail propaganda to rile up boomers that the liberals are dividing this country (they feed the liberals other things)
mirin divide and conquer strat

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I legit don't care