Racism is a cope

Borneon_Tyger

Borneon_Tyger

Junglegookcel
This forum is filled with racism. The most frequently used word on this forum is probably 'ethnic'. It seems to be a societal thing as black people are the only group of people I have encountered to never display racism. They are usually chill and laid back. I think white people are secretly racist but are just too high inhib to show it irl so they post about it online instead. Asians, and I'm including middle easterners and Indians btw, are the most racist groups of people in the world tbh. And it makes sense since a good portion of this forum is filled with asians. Just look at all the curry posts. Growing up in Asia, I actually thought 'negro' was an acceptable word. JFL.

I think racism is just a cope for autists who can't accept their own subhumanity and need to fit in with a group to make themselves feel better. I'm sure many of you will disagree but idgaf.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Incognegro, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
True.

• WTF
Reactions: Gaia262
im only racist against females

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, .👽. and BigBoy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DarknLost, Deleted member 685, Gazzamogga and 7 others
cope everyone is racist

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 685, stuckneworleans and 2 others
another greycel banger

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
This forum is filled with racism. The most frequently used word on this forum is probably 'ethnic'. It seems to be a societal thing as black people are the only group of people I have encountered to never display racism. They are usually chill and laid back. I think white people are secretly racist but are just too high inhib to show it irl so they post about it online instead. Asians, and I'm including middle easterners and Indians btw, are the most racist groups of people in the world tbh. And it makes sense since a good portion of this forum is filled with asians. Just look at all the curry posts. Growing up in Asia, I actually thought 'negro' was an acceptable word. JFL.

I think racism is just a cope for autists who can't accept their own subhumanity and need to fit in with a group to make themselves feel better. I'm sure many of you will disagree but idgaf.

You're a fucking idiot!!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Is this a troll post??? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, stuckneworleans and BigBoy
no, im not racist tbh, but i dont really like foids of certain races
I would have sex with any girl from any race. Even with my lack of standards, there is no hope.

i would have sex but not date any race unless extremely hot
I would
6F695859 C252 4210 9068 69BEE25F0335
female
any
mmmmmmmmmmmm
any interaction
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I would have sex with any girl from any race. Even with my lack of standards, there is no hope.
i would have sex but not date any race unless extremely hot

You can have racial sexual preferences. Race is a physical feature like any other. If that's by definition "racist" then oh well, get over it. It's a benevolent kind. It's not the same brand of racism like segregation, police brutality, unfair employment, etc.... My body is not an equal opportunity, and anyone who cries "that's racist!"needs to get over their entitlement.

You can have racial sexual preferences. Race is a physical feature like any other. If that's by definition "racist" then oh well, get over it. It's a benevolent kind. It's not the same brand of racism like segregation, police brutality, unfair employment, etc.... My body is not an equal opportunity, and anyone who cries "that's racist!"needs to get over their entitlement.
I would View attachment 282810 female View attachment 282810 any View attachment 282810 mmmmmmmmmmmm View attachment 282810 any interaction View attachment 282810 View attachment 282810 View attachment 282810 YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I think asian doesn't know how racism works.

You're a fucking idiot!!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Is this a troll post??? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Right? Tf

Black people are the most racist and most vocal with their racism.

They even bully other minorities, like Asians and Currys. They are head to head with Latinos though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, stuckneworleans and Hepatologyscribe
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Hepatologyscribe
" black people are the only group of people I have encountered to never display racism "

HMM I WONDER IF OP IS AS BLACK AS GORILLA ASSHOLE WITH THIS STATEMENT

ALSO WHITES ARE THE PERFECT RACE 6'4 IS PERFECT HEIGHT BLUE EYES ARE THE BEST EYE COLOR AND JET BLACK IS THE BEST HAIR COLOR AND IF YOU DISAGREE THEN YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO REDDIT AND SUCK THE BLUE PILL BACK INTO YOUR DICK HOLE

Just be extremely gl then you can transcend race

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
" black people are the only group of people I have encountered to never display racism "

HMM I WONDER IF OP IS AS BLACK AS GORILLA ASSHOLE WITH THIS STATEMENT

ALSO WHITES ARE THE PERFECT RACE 6'4 IS PERFECT HEIGHT BLUE EYES ARE THE BEST EYE COLOR AND JET BLACK IS THE BEST HAIR COLOR AND IF YOU DISAGREE THEN YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO REDDIT AND SUCK THE BLUE PILL BACK INTO YOUR DICK HOLE

Subsets of whites are slavs most of Europeans are not however north Atlantids nordics are they are the master race you can tell by thier looks alone.

Just be extremely gl then you can transcend race
tbh.
But looks is racist, i mean, it's in our DNA to find ethnic people less gl. Still it's a fucking disgrace, but it's a fact.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
If you're not racist you are low T and a brainwashed retard

tbh.
But looks is racist, i mean, it's in our DNA to find ethnic people less gl. Still it's a fucking disgrace, but it's a fact.
Faut te blanchir ou mourrir en 2020

• JFL
@Borneon_Tyger put on ignore for jew brainwashed thinking
@PersianKingdom put on ignore for jew brainwashed thinking

Faut te blanchir ou mourrir en 2020
ça va en vrai je m'en sors pas trop mal. j'ai juste le seum d'avoir "noirci" après la puberté, sans savoir pourquoi.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
a6504426-0de7-4171-b305-e9b8844099b7-gif.265754

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DarknLost and stuckneworleans
Cuckmaxxing

• JFL
My fwhr and midface is bad streege
still you phenopill mogs me hard and it's all that matters my bro. Just look how subhuman is the average male outside.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Omg you spastic

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

Da fuck did I just read? Racism is rampant in the real world fool. This forum is simply a projection of that racism in a free anonymous space.

You are way too blue pilled , you even think blacks never show racism.

Whites are racist by excluding ethnic from their social circles, exclude them from employment and housing. Micro aggression are rampant. You have any idea of the dating market? The police ? Airport security ?

ULTRA LOW IQ POST , HOLY SHIT .

Last edited: