Racism is just Looks

sudanguy

sudanguy

Master
You hate Black and Indian people because of the way they look, not their culture

Even if they “behaved” you’d still ignore them because you can’t stand looking at their faces
IMG 6825
IMG 6826

So why doesn’t mainstream media just accept this? Because it’s social suicide and too brutal of a concept for people to fully cope with

Whites would be more willing to accept Immigration if the average Black and Indian looked like this
IMG 2103

IMG 6827

Truly the saddest fact that I’ve had to come to terms with. No matter how good Blacks/Indians behave they’ll still get ignored and treated like shit by Caucasians because they’re just ugly with no European admixture to make them GL

Honestly even with European admixture whites just really hate people who aren’t their kind unless it’s Mexicans or Asians which they can deal with because they don’t have much stereotypes like Blacks or Indians and it’s not as uncomfortable to socialize with them

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore, GabachoCopium and 5 others
false

asians are more welcome because they behave better

• +1
Reactions: Sny, ElTruecel, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
so we're going to act like they're aren't some ugly asians?

so we're going to act like they're aren't some ugly asians?
Most ugly asian still gets treated better by whites than the most ugly black or Indian because they have a better stereotype going for them (they’re smart vs thugs vs smelly people and rape culture)

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
@TURK-KUN Agree?

false

At what point is there a difference between they “behave better” and “I can actually stand to look at them because they’re not ugly unlike Blacks and Indians”?

I’ve seen plenty of well-behaved Black people who still get treated like dogwater because of their looks and phenotype

Just look at this well-behaved Black little boy on IG reels getting shitted on in the comments because of obviously the way he looks and stereotypes

Water

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and sudanguy
stop larping nigger

Although I do think whites would feel intimidated if a bunch of ethnic chads started settling into their land bc they would seduce the women

• +1
Reactions: quinfluence and sudanguy
This reminds me when some people confuse rich black people for servants, even if they are dressed in a non-poor way.

You're posting people who don't look like their race, Meeks is more white looking than black looking and salludon is basically southern European

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, autistic_tendencies and albe.ORG
This reminds me when some people confuse rich black people for servants, even if they are dressed in a non-poor way.
Blacks feel offended is someone ask them to do something, I really don't get it
If someone asks me a favour with good manners even if I don't work somewhere I'll try to help

What do you call a black man in a suit?
The defendant

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
You're posting people who don't look like their race, Meeks is more white looking than black looking and salludon is basically southern European
That’s my point, European mixture is the most crucial thing in deciding if an ethnic is good looking or not

And they’re still black and indian

But ok replace Meeks with Louis Allen and replace Salludon with Moose Ali Khan, still attractive ethnics with euro in them. Point still stands

That’s my point, European mixture is the most crucial thing in deciding if an ethnic is good looking or not

And they’re still black and indian

But ok replace Meeks with Louis Allen and replace Salludon with Moose Ali Khan, point still standa
1 Meeks is not black he's mixed
2 salludon is not indian, although from Pakistan he's top 1% phenotype
What you're saying makes zero sense

salludon hair is way too dark, his skin also. do yk the difference between their skin tones?

Attachments

• IMG_5714.jpeg
    IMG_5714.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5676.jpeg
    IMG_5676.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Sprinkles
I figured this out a while ago, and it's pretty funny to think about.

All liberals love to cry about "muh racism and social justice" and then turn around and make fun of us for basically saying the same thing.

Angry template | Doomer Tradwife | Know ...

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and sudanguy
salludon hair is way too dark, his skin also. do yk the difference between their skin tones?
1 fake skin tone with thousands of philters on salludon / European with a tan

1 Meeks is not black he's mixed
2 salludon is not indian, although from Pakistan he's top 1% phenotype
What you're saying makes zero sense
Are you fucking stupid lmao

They are predominantly black and Indian with european

That’s my point

Pure Blacks and Pure Indians usually look like shit without euro in them (Types of Indians like Gracile Indids are decent looking without euro mixture because they’re already very euro-looking

IMG 6829

But pretty much every West African phenotype is dogshit and Ethiopids aren’t very good looking

Most ugly asian still gets treated better by whites than the most ugly black or Indian because they have a better stereotype going for them (they’re smart vs thugs vs smelly people and rape culture)
do you realize that there are stereotype for a reason?

If 9/10 green people steal. Then the 1/10 who is treated like a thief (despite not being one) has only to blame his kind if they treat him like that

Last edited:
do you realize that there are stereotype for a reason?
You’d still stereotype the kindest black and indian because of how they look, fuck you

Did you not see my IG reel example? Scroll up. You people are awful. I’d legit kill all of you if I could somehow.

I think you are right tbh

but main reason I don’t like niggers is their ape noses, nappy hair, and shitskin and mud stained lips

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
I think you are right tbh

but main reason I don’t like niggers is their ape noses, nappy hair, and shitskin and mud stained lips
Exactly that’s pretty much everyone in the world’s reason, more so that than they behave badly and act like thugs

It’s all rooted in looks at the end of the day

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
You hate Black and Indian people because of the way they look, not their culture

Even if they “behaved” you’d still ignore them because you can’t stand looking at their faces View attachment 2845922View attachment 2845923
So why doesn’t mainstream media just accept this? Because it’s social suicide and too brutal of a concept for people to fully cope with

Whites would be more willing to accept Immigration if the average Black and Indian looked like this
View attachment 2845927
View attachment 2845929

Truly the saddest fact that I’ve had to come to terms with. No matter how good Blacks/Indians behave they’ll still get ignored and treated like shit by Caucasians because they’re just ugly with no European admixture to make them GL

Honestly even with European admixture whites just really hate people who aren’t their kind unless it’s Mexicans or Asians which they can deal with because they don’t have much stereotypes like Blacks or Indians and it’s not as uncomfortable to socialize with them
Blacks are not just uglier but also have shit education so they are actual monkeys

• JFL
You’d still stereotype the kindest black and indian because of how they look, fuck you

Did you not see my IG reel example? Scroll up. You people are awful. I’d legit kill all of you if I could somehow.
If 9/10 green people steal. Then the 1/10 who is treated like a thief (despite not being one) has only to blame his kind if they treat him like that

Last edited:
false

This, and also to Europeans East Asians look better because they are not dark skinned.

• +1
Indians it’s cuz of shitty culture and mainland Indians being cringe af online.

Blacks it’s cuz of slavery and reputation of being “thugs”.

Both are additionally failod by skin color which is part of looks I guess. So it’s mainly cuz of stereotypes, but slightly look-based.

• +1
Indians it’s cuz of shitty culture and mainland Indians being cringe af online.

Blacks it’s cuz of slavery and reputation of being “thugs”.

Both are additionally failod by skin color which is part of looks I guess. So it’s mainly cuz of stereotypes, but slightly look-based.
The thing I’m mainly emphasizing though is

Even if they behaved, stopped smelling and stopped killing, would you accept them into your country and stop being racist? Be honest. The answer is no for 95% of people. And it’s because they look like trash facially and their skin tones are terrible. That’s the saddest and most brutal shit I’ve ever come across

Last edited:
The thing I’m mainly emphasizing though is

Even if they behaved, stopped smelling and stopped killing, would you accept them into your country and stop being racist? Be honest. The answer is no for 95% of people. And it’s because they look like trash facially and their skin tones are terrible. That’s the saddest and most brutal shit I’ve ever come across
The reason ppl won’t is because even if these things change, the stereotypes will exist.

If we lived in a reality where the stereotypes never came to be at all then no one would hate either group that much at all.

• +1