Racism is normal + Egalitarianism is a mask for Western Imperialism

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The whole notion that racism is bad and/or that you shouldn't care about race is basically a scam invented by the bourgeois/rich classes (not just jews btw) to make imperialism and exploitation of other cultures (or their own local ones) easier. It's much harder to rationalize things like labor exploitation, mass immigration (which cheapens labor), globalist control of nations via mega-corporations, etc, when people see themselves as being part of a group (aka race/nation) rather than as mere individuals.

So-called egalitarianism is just a smokescreen intended to keep people passive and not aware of how exploited they are. Under normal circumstances, nobody would be accepting of all their nation's natural resources/land/etc being under the control of an alien entity, so the rich people controlling the planet created this bullshit myth that seeing yourself as being part of a group is regressive or even even evil. In actual fact, they themselves operate as a group to begin with and just want everybody else fractured and atomized to make them easier to control.

Tbh this is one area where the dipshit sjws/far-left actually have a point. Individualism really is just a bunch of exploitative cucked bullshit, though they are incorrect in blaming everything on so-called 'white supremacy'.

Just fucking lol at anybody who unironically believes in individualism. Absolutely no powerful group in history has operated as individuals. It's always nepotistic and racist as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, Hardrada, Aladin and 4 others
water but i yeah I agree how people are conditioned to not think critically about race at all in modern day.

Scary honestly. To even have a convo abt it, people get like freaked out and try to shut you up. Brainwashed agents of the Jewtrix

Last edited:
The only thing I'm loyal is to myself, not to race or nation. Of course I identity with my culture, with my country, language, media, music, literature, but that's because I was born and raised there, not because "we share the same race", since this culture is already multiracial by birth.

And as an Incel, it's weird to have this racial coletivist mindset, whether we like it or not, a (white) chad has more in common with a tyrone or chang than to a "subhuman" white incel, who is outcasted from his own race, but still act like he should be loyal towards it, which is cuck as hell.

• Hmm...
Reactions: chosen-one
normal is relative. maybe it's normal in backwards savage caveman society, but in modern society it's not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and default511
The only thing I'm loyal is to myself, not to race or nation. Of course I identity with my culture, with my country, language, media, music, literature, but that's because I was born and raised there, not because "we share the same race", since this culture is already multiracial by birth.
What's so fucking hilarious about this rhetoric is that it nearly always comes from people who have nearly no actual experience interacting with other cultures.

"I don't see what the big deal is about being a fish Vs being a mammal I mean it's not like I chose to be born in the ocean rather than on land so what's the big deal! :feelsuhh: "

normal is relative. maybe it's normal in backwards savage caveman society, but in modern society it's not
You're literally a perfect example of the kind of brainwashed idiot I'm talking about. What makes individualism 'modern'? For that matter what even is modernerity at all? These are completely arbitrary concepts invented by the ruling classes.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Mr. President
why tf do you need to be racist, incel?
dont confuse racism with egalitarianism and the bs the west is in rn
also , no , individualism (the dictionary definition) is for HIGH IQ people, trully

That’s called multiculturalism, and it destroys societies. European culture compared to Middle Eastern culture can really be equated to culture.
but still act like he should be loyal towards it, which is cuck as hell.
In what ways is it “cucked”, exactly? Being against immigration is cucked? Being against race mixing is cucked? The only way it would be cucked would be to let white Chad impregnate your wife to improve the white race or something like that.

depends what u mean by racism if u mean associating and helping ppl who look like u first then sure but thinking ur race is superior to others is mental illness

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
racism isn't just normal, it's mandatory for society to function correctly

And as an Incel, it's weird to have this racial coletivist mindset, whether we like it or not, a (white) chad has more in common with a tyrone or chang than to a "subhuman" white incel, who is outcasted from his own race, but still act like he should be loyal towards it, which is cuck as hell.
low iq. having an affinity for a certain culture is due to your genetics, not because you're "born into it". so you should be concerned over race. muh chad and tyrone. chad would behead tyrone and flush it down the toilet. lol if you think they run in the same circles or have anything in common.

racism isn't just normal, it's mandatory for society to function correctly
It's not just racism, but pretty much every type of 'ism'.

Social structures require hierarchies led by the superior so that they don't degenerate. Otherwise you end up with the clusterfuck we have today.

The reason people don't talk about race is because white people benefit from racism but they do it in silence because it is irrational the main cause of racism is attraction and wealth. White people had the industrial revolution first meaning they had more advanced weapons which lead to the exploitation of the rest of the world.
East Asia was far so they were not similarly exploited as the third world.

The other part of race is attraction this one is a little incoherent but it is observable and undeniable. There is a lot of attraction to whiteness in every culture. Whiteness is seen as purity and is heavily sought after especially by men. Even in Rome when the rest of Europe was seen as uncivilized. Roman women still wore wigs made from the hair of blonde girls(JFL imagine them getting a wig from black girls hair)

Every country on earth seeks whiteness/the lack of melanin

The reason people don't talk about race is because white people benefit from racism
As evidenced by white people having their nations corrupted and destroyed by Jews and mass immigration.

As evidenced by white people having their nations corrupted and destroyed by Jews and mass immigration.
They are not corrupted. White people need the immigrants for labor to continue the growth of their economies because of low birthrate. Low birthrate is not only affecting white people it is also affecting China Korea Japan Russia etc... the immigrants are handpicked geniuses from different countries like India and other countries and the manual laborers coming in the form of illegals and refugees.

cope normal isnt relative its natural, normality isnt defined its instinctive

imagine being in the west and they force you to compete for wages, space, and foids with desperate immigrants instead of living collectively in luxury (ironically, they pay for their welfare as well while uttering nonsense like we need them to work jobs we don't want instead of paying higher wages). Only based states are those rich arabs like saudis. They used to gaslight you with don't you want to live in countries with "freedom' instead of those oppressive arabs...JFL. I'd rather fucking live like saudi without "freedom" (there is nothing more life mogging than taking a fat dump on insta models) than a pleb slave in the west.