Racist Brits make no sense

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I understand why people may dislike a certain religion or race when the common theme in certain crimes comes from a particular race/religion. But the fact that these British people act like saints and think they are protecting the streets whilst acting like the biggest degenerates ever is comical. Most of the time racist people are the biggest hypocrites, not every race is perfect.

I see ethnics acting out a lot, but white British people do it a lot more. You could go into any city at Friday night and see the drunk people who are causing a scene or getting arrested and its highly likely they won't be ethnic. This is not me saying ethnics are perfect btw, whilst white brits are acting like degens on the street some paki is probably raping a little girl

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
I understand why people may dislike a certain religion or race when the common theme in certain crimes comes from a particular race/religion. But the fact that these British people act like saints and think they are protecting the streets whilst acting like the biggest degenerates ever is comical.

I see ethnics acting out a lot, but white British people do it a lot more. You could go into any city at Friday night and see the drunk people who are causing a scene or getting arrested and its highly likely they won't be ethnic. This is not me saying ethnics are perfect btw, whilst white brits are acting like degens on the street some paki is probably raping a little girl

It's called "migrant rape crisis" for a reason

Also did you really think people don't like immigrants because they "drink alcohol at nightclubs"?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and N1666