racist hick grows BBC, becomes "bull like lover" after heart transplant from nigger shot dead in drive by

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
from this paper

Changes in Heart Transplant Recipients That Parallel the Personalities of Their Donors Paul Pearsall, Ph.D. University of Hawaii Gary E. R. Schwartz, Ph.D.Linda G. S. Russek, Ph.D. University of Arizona

The donor was a 17-year-old African-American male student, a victim of a drive-by shooting. The recipient was a 47-year-old Caucasian male foundry worker diagnosed with aortic stenosis. The donor's mother reported: Our son was walking to violin class when he was hit. Nobody know where the bullet came from, but it just hit him and he fell. He die right there on the street hugging his violin case. He loved music and his teachers said he had a real thing for it. I think he would have been at Carnegie Hall someday.

The recipient reported:

I'm real sad and all for the guy who died and gave me his heart, but I really have trouble with the fact that he was black. I'm not a racist, mind you, not at all. Most of [my] friends at the plant are black guys. But the idea that there is a black heart in a white body seems really... well, I. don't know. I told my wife that I thought my penis might grow to a black man's size. They say black men have larger penises, but I don't know for sure. After we have sex, I sometimes feel guilty because a black man made love to my wife, but I don't really think that seriously. I can tell you one thing, though. Since my surgery, I've been hornier than ever, and women just seem to look even more erotic and sensual, so I thought I might have gotten internal transsexual surgery. My doctor told me it was just my new energy and lease on life that made me feel that way, but I'm different. I know I'm different. I make love like I know exactly how the woman's body feels and responds-almost as if it is my body. I have the same body, but I still think I've got a black man's way of thinking about sex now. I didn't tell any of the guys on the line that I have a black heart, but I think about it a lot.
Image 1
Image 4
Image 9
Image 8
1726332 kAT8Fsu

WTF

The recipient's wife reported:

He was more than concerned about the idea when he heard it was a black man's heart. He actually asked me if he could ask the doctor for a white heart when one came up. He's no Archie Bunker, but he's close to it. And he would kill me if he knew I told you this but he's a much better lover now. Of course, he was weaker before, but it's not that. He's like, I mean he just knows my body as well as I do. He wants to cuddle, hold, and take a lot of time. Before he was a good lover, but not like this. It's just different. For the first time, he's invited his black friends over from work. It's like he doesn't see their color anymore, even though he still talks about it sometimes. He seems more comfortable and at ease with these black guys, but he's not aware of it. And more thing I should say. He carries a purse now. His purse! He slings it over his shoulder and calls it his bag, but it's a purse. He hates it when I say that, but going to the mall with him is like going with one of the girls.
View attachment proxy (1).webp
Image 11
Image 7
Image 7
Image 7
Image 7
Image 10
Image 10
Image 10

Meanwhile High IQ cumskins research in 2023:

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷 **OINK OINK OINK

1726331 tenor 1

1870114 tenor 3

TBH IDEK about the race aspect, just for clicks this is just very interesting research and implications .

Attachments

• 1726328_giphy_30.gif
    1726328_giphy_30.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and klip11

Last edited:
I just can't read all that

least cuckold retard cumskin

Users who are viewing this thread