‘Racist’ who ‘kicked black baby onto supermarket floor’ used to be top male model

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
A cowboy boot-wearing racist accused of kicking a black baby boy onto a supermarket floor was once one of the world’s top male models.

Newly-uncovered snaps show Riff Trace posing with Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen in a 2005 issue of Harpers Bazaar magazine.

But Trace’s once-photogenic looks that led him to work for prestigious fashion houses like Louis Vuitton have now been sullied by badly-dyed hair and decaying teeth, reportedly caused by a crystal meth addiction.
SEI_46089626-1b5e.jpg

His grandmother Twila LaRue told the Kansas City Star that she doubts Trace has the mental capacity to realize the gravity of what he has done, or show up for his court date.

She blamed his behavior on Huntington’s Disease, which causes brain cells to break down and cause psychiatric disorders in sufferers.

LaRue insists Riff was never exposed to any racism while growing up, saying: ‘We’re just not a family that is like that.

‘That’s not who we are, or who Trace is, either. He didn’t come from that kind of hatred and prejudice.’
LaRue said Trace became a model aged jut 18, and had a host of top New York agencies clamoring to sign him.

SEI_46089551-9310.jpg

She explained: ‘He is a real pretty boy, and the modeling agencies were just after him.

‘He went all over England, Germany, Rome.’

After returning home, Riff got a job as a fast food worker with his mental health and alleged drug problems gradually growing worse.

Jhavii Whitaker was attacked from behind by Riff as he screamed screamed the N-word at the baby and his 11 year-old sister.

Recalling the incident at a Dillon’s supermarket in Wichita, on December 23, The babies mother said: ‘I heard a thud like a loud thud, and I’m thinking it’s something that fell off a shelf.

who is pregnant, was walking just ahead of her children when she heard the commotion, and turned around to hear her daughter screaming that Jhavii had been kicked.

The impact had sent the little boy crashing face-down onto the floor, with Riff then alleged to have tried to run away.

He was apprehended by shocked eyewitnesses who pinned him to the ground, with Riff reportedly screaming more racist slurs, and claiming to be a white supremacist.

‘He was just referring to us as the N-word and just making it known that he was a white supremacist and repeatedly saying it over and over.

3-15eb.jpg

When a psl aspie becomes a male model this is the result lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, thecel, ChristianChad and 9 others
he was beautiful

• +1
Reactions: thecel and GoMadAndSTFU
he was beautiful
He honestly was Imagine being born that GL then being a legitimate mentalcel ruining your looks

That little nigger babby got owned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Catawampus, BearBoy and 12 others
Complete fucking idiot ruined his genetics. Can’t believe this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Still mogs this whole forum to supernova heights

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Jagged0
A cowboy boot-wearing racist accused of kicking a black baby boy onto a supermarket floor was once one of the world’s top male models.

Newly-uncovered snaps show Riff Trace posing with Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen in a 2005 issue of Harpers Bazaar magazine.

But Trace’s once-photogenic looks that led him to work for prestigious fashion houses like Louis Vuitton have now been sullied by badly-dyed hair and decaying teeth, reportedly caused by a crystal meth addiction.
SEI_46089626-1b5e.jpg

His grandmother Twila LaRue told the Kansas City Star that she doubts Trace has the mental capacity to realize the gravity of what he has done, or show up for his court date.

She blamed his behavior on Huntington’s Disease, which causes brain cells to break down and cause psychiatric disorders in sufferers.

LaRue insists Riff was never exposed to any racism while growing up, saying: ‘We’re just not a family that is like that.

‘That’s not who we are, or who Trace is, either. He didn’t come from that kind of hatred and prejudice.’
LaRue said Trace became a model aged jut 18, and had a host of top New York agencies clamoring to sign him.

SEI_46089551-9310.jpg

She explained: ‘He is a real pretty boy, and the modeling agencies were just after him.

‘He went all over England, Germany, Rome.’

After returning home, Riff got a job as a fast food worker with his mental health and alleged drug problems gradually growing worse.

Jhavii Whitaker was attacked from behind by Riff as he screamed screamed the N-word at the baby and his 11 year-old sister.

Recalling the incident at a Dillon’s supermarket in Wichita, on December 23, The babies mother said: ‘I heard a thud like a loud thud, and I’m thinking it’s something that fell off a shelf.

who is pregnant, was walking just ahead of her children when she heard the commotion, and turned around to hear her daughter screaming that Jhavii had been kicked.

The impact had sent the little boy crashing face-down onto the floor, with Riff then alleged to have tried to run away.

He was apprehended by shocked eyewitnesses who pinned him to the ground, with Riff reportedly screaming more racist slurs, and claiming to be a white supremacist.

‘He was just referring to us as the N-word and just making it known that he was a white supremacist and repeatedly saying it over and over.

3-15eb.jpg

When a psl aspie becomes a male model this is the result lmao
Wow, That Guy Is Literally Me.
4e7b870370fd0f254c79a14c1d753a953cd79872.png

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
threads were much more interesting in the past

he looked like a jock unfortunate
5a22eda6f8f7aa238382403cafacf384

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0, Deleted member 5786, TheEndHasNoEnd and 1 other person
jfl why would you attack a kid.. is what i thought. then i saw he was a meth head. makes sense. he got 32 months in prison, a sentence given in august 2020.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and ChristianChad
still mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
@Basedprincess Found An Old Pic Of Us...
Me On The Left, You On The Right:
father-and-daughter-picture-id91429947
@Slasher I want to fuck you in missionary and watch your tiny titties jiggle up and down while my fat cock makesyou squirt all over my 6 pack as you are in cross eyed ecstasy. @itisogre can watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7044