RAD140 + arimidex + mk677 + T4 - Pubertymaxxing

benchlordthethird

benchlordthethird

Iron sharpens iron
Would 1mg/ED arimidex counter the suppression of 5mg/ED rad140 (half life is 60 hours and dosages will accumulate).

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
why no test base ?

no need i assume, low dose rad and arimidex will counter
will counter what ? test would be good to take for puberty maxxing alongside masteron to increase dht and get wide clavicles

will counter what ? test would be good to take for puberty maxxing alongside masteron to increase dht and get wide clavicles
arimidex will increase test -> dht conversion because it lowers estrogen, so it would counter the suppression from lowdose rad?

does masteron suppress? does it need a test base? my mine goal is height and some more dimorphic features like deeper voice and stuff

dumb

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird
arimidex will increase test -> dht conversion because it lowers estrogen, so it would counter the suppression from lowdose rad?

does masteron suppress? does it need a test base? my mine goal is height and some more dimorphic features like deeper voice and stuff
you will get hella suppressed doesnt maater if ur on adex or not

arimidex doesnt increase test, it blocks the enzyme aromatase, this has no effect on test levels, the reason arimidex and other ai's are taken are to block estrogen due to it increasing when taking exogenous testosterone, because your body is in a constant state of homeostasis and so it wants to keep the ratios n shit the same, the problem arises from the fact that if your estrogen is too high even with high test you will develop gyno. Masteron does sort of work like an ai but a bit differently, if u run masteron you wouldn't need to use ai, albeit it depends on how much test you are running, and dht from masteron is really good for puberty: wider clavicles, deeper voice, better erections and a few others, if you are prone to balding however id take finnasteride on cycle, ai's lower estrodial/estrogen when means your growth plates open for longer so that means the extra hgh from mk 677 will help you surpass your growth potential, running test as well changes your bones over a long enough period of time,, use the search on here to see how some peoples faces change for the better after runnning trt for a few years

• +1
arimidex doesnt increase test, it blocks the enzyme aromatase, this has no effect on test levels, the reason arimidex and other ai's are taken are to block estrogen due to it increasing when taking exogenous testosterone, because your body is in a constant state of homeostasis and so it wants to keep the ratios n shit the same, the problem arises from the fact that if your estrogen is too high even with high test you will develop gyno. Masteron does sort of work like an ai but a bit differently, if u run masteron you wouldn't need to use ai, albeit it depends on how much test you are running, and dht from masteron is really good for puberty: wider clavicles, deeper voice, better erections and a few others, if you are prone to balding however id take finnasteride on cycle, ai's lower estrodial/estrogen when means your growth plates open for longer so that means the extra hgh from mk 677 will help you surpass your growth potential, running test as well changes your bones over a long enough period of time,, use the search on here to see how some peoples faces change for the better after runnning trt for a few years
Arimidex raises testosterone by the same mechanism SERMs use, it blocks estrogen signalling so the body tries to produce more estrogen, thereby producing more testosterone to be converted via aromatase action.

Wouldn't Fin counter the benefits of Masteron, Fin is just horrible in my opinion does a great job at keeping hair but the blocking of 5-alpha-reductase isn't only your DHT It's a lot more, still I don't see a reason to take Masteron with fin, seems like it'll just even out and do nothing because you're blocking the benefit it's giving, I'm not a roidcel so correct me if I'm wrong.

Wouldn't Fin counter the benefits of Masteron, Fin is just horrible in my opinion does a great job at keeping hair but the blocking of 5-alpha-reductase isn't only your DHT It's a lot more, still I don't see a reason to take Masteron with fin, seems like it'll just even out and do nothing because you're blocking the benefit it's giving, I'm not a roidcel so correct me if I'm wrong.
shit i meant minoxidil

shit i meant minoxidil
Minoxidil won't counter the balding from DHT, especially on the temples, oral or topical it really won't save you. I don't believe there's a way you can get the DHT you need and not go bald, I guess some people just have to pay that price.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
so masteron + arimidex is even better? does masteron have any effect on estrogen

so masteron + arimidex is even better? does masteron have any effect on estrogen
Just take test if you want to "pubertymaxx"

Why tf are you taking rad 140 anyways, cycling low dose ostarine or ac 262 makes way more sense for "puberty"

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Test E base would convert to dht allowing you to have androgenized development

Will make you lose hair if you have MPB.

Test E base would convert to dht allowing you to have androgenized development

Will make you lose hair if you have MPB.
doesnt it shutdown natural test?

Arimidex will make your estrogen levels low which isn't ideal too

Arimidex will make your estrogen levels low which isn't ideal too
i need estrogen low for heightmaxx, but looking for a way to increase test with low dose maybe enclo to where the arimidex counters the e2 increase

i need estrogen low for heightmaxx, but looking for a way to increase test with low dose maybe enclo to where the arimidex counters the e2 increase
Crashing your E is likely with this stack and will fuck you up tbh

Low E is okay but crashing it is not

• +1
Stick to ostarine or test if you don't want to cycle, test proffered because it will ACTUALLY give androgenic development

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and benchlordthethird
Stick to ostarine or test if you don't want to cycle, test proffered because it will ACTUALLY give androgenic development
hm alr so what do u reccomend? enclo or lowdose rad?

does ostarine suppress test much?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
test proffered because it will ACTUALLY give androgenic development
What if e2 is crashed? Do you need it to see dimorphism changes if you do T?

What if e2 is crashed? Do you need it to see dimorphism changes if you do T?
I'm just saying having a test base is better and more sustainable than doing a sarm only cycle where the guy would probably feel like dog water after 12 weeks due to crashed T

does ostarine suppress test much?
Ostarine is less supressive, ac 262 is even less supressive but both are still sarms and will result shitty feeling after several weeks.

If you care so much about supression I recommend ac 262 but it is an experimental compound.

• +1
Ostarine is less supressive, ac 262 is even less supressive but both are still sarms and will result shitty feeling after several weeks.

If you care so much about supression I recommend ac 262 but it is an experimental compound.
do they increase estrogen in any pathway like enclo where lower e = increased t = increased e?

do sarms still use free testosterone to build muscle?

hm alr so what do u reccomend? enclo or lowdose rad?
Neither, if you are in puberty don't mess with your hormones, if you really wanna go for it

Testosterone only, test e mild cycles with strict PCT and bloods done with something like HCG or possible enclo to make sure estrogen doesn't get out of hand

• +1
do they increase estrogen in any pathway like enclo where lower e = increased t = increased e?

do sarms still use free testosterone to build muscle?
Sarms bind to androgen receptors themselves and don't reduce or convert into anything natural

That's why sarm only cycles are a bad idea, your body will keep using the sarm eg. RAD 140 and will still supress your testosterone production.

Therefore once your in your cycle, your body will have very little test and rely on said SARM to build muscle.

Low T and shit LH with fuck you hard and since you have no test base, you will become a fucking woman basically

Sarms bind to androgen receptors themselves and don't reduce or convert into anything natural

That's why sarm only cycles are a bad idea, your body will keep using the sarm eg. RAD 140 and will still supress your testosterone production.

Therefore once your in your cycle, your body will have very little test and rely on said SARM to build muscle.

Low T and shit LH with fuck you hard and since you have no test base, you will become a fucking woman basically
ah alright, so why do people use test bases if their on sarms if the body uses sarms to build muscle? the test is there to stop suppression?

ah alright, so why do people use test bases if their on sarms if the body uses sarms to build muscle? the test is there to stop suppression?
Sarms provide muscle growth with less sides so

Low test base + SARMS is actually very smart

Problem with running SARMS is that they cause low T from supression so few weeks into cycles users will feel low T symptoms ( feel like shit ). This is however dependent on the user.

Having a T base is useful actually because your body can actually fall back to using something when you are running your SARMs.

• +1
SARMS sides arent that bad tbh but if your taking RAD 140 and using it constantly, expect a shit show.

That's why a recommmend something milder like Ostarine or AC 262 because they are LESS suppressive and also don't have as much sides. Anecdotal lab results show that hormone and lipid profile can recover in about a month to reference ranges for almost everybody.
5-10mg Ostarine ED for a few months or 5mg AC 262 ED for a few months makes more sense.

Much less gains but you will feel the recovery benefit and will definitely help without causing a shitstorm in your hormones.

• +1
As long as you are on Test, you wont feel the supression as much. The shit feeling happens when you come off. That's why TRT works. You take a male and feed him test, he WILL feel awesome as long as he is on it because Test itself is natural and bioidentical and your body will recognize it as test itself. Test E WILL convert to a certain extent to DHT. DHT is the hormone that causes masculinization during puberty so this is literally ideal for pubertymaxxing.

Compounds like RAD 140 are synthetic and dont reduce or convert into anything "bioidentical". They will bind to your andro receptors, cause supression, fuck LH hormone and fuck off after your cycle making you feel like shit with no more testosterone to fall back too. Meanwhile if you inject test, it will act as testosterone itself.

This is why test bases are useful. You can prevent low T symptoms just by having some exogenously supplied Test as this will always act as a safety net to fall back too. Coupled with compounds like HCG and AI's, learning to manage your cycles and doing bloods, you can actually safely cycle throughout puberty. There are always RISKS but this is actually much safer than popping rad 140 extensively hoping for the best.

• +1
As long as you are on Test, you wont feel the supression as much. The shit feeling happens when you come off. That's why TRT works. You take a male and feed him test, he WILL feel awesome as long as he is on it because Test itself is natural and bioidentical and your body will recognize it as test itself. Test E WILL convert to a certain extent to DHT. DHT is the hormone that causes masculinization during puberty so this is literally ideal for pubertymaxxing.

Compounds like RAD 140 are synthetic and dont reduce or convert into anything "bioidentical". They will bind to your andro receptors, cause supression, fuck LH hormone and fuck off after your cycle making you feel like shit with no more testosterone to fall back too. Meanwhile if you inject test, it will act as testosterone itself.

This is why test bases are useful. You can prevent low T symptoms just by having some exogenously supplied Test as this will always act as a safety net to fall back too. Coupled with compounds like HCG and AI's, learning to manage your cycles and doing bloods, you can actually safely cycle throughout puberty. There are always RISKS but this is actually much safer than popping rad 140 extensively hoping for the best.
ok i understand. rn i can't afford test, and what are the doses and usual prices of test for low dose + sarms + ai?

would ai + 5-10mg ostarine ED be fine because arimidex increases test by lowering estrogen WITHOUT a test base because i cant afford?

then hcg keeps my natural test working? wont that also increase estrogen so I would need to up my ai dosage?