Rad140 or test?

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Rad or test

test always but rad is very similar, easily accessible and faster to get back to natural test levels after cycle

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMOGYOU, mathis, Manletmachine and 1 other person
test always but rad is very similar, easily accessible and faster to get back to natural test levels after cycle
Blud said test always then proceeded to make rad sound better 💀

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Iasacrko and appealmaxed
nvm

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
You didn’t make it clear in what context is it better, test has a lot more long term research since it’s been use as a PED for years, RAD not so much

the difference is while on it. test u know long term sides rad u don’t really.
they are very similar tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
the difference is while on it. test u know long term sides rad u don’t really.
they are very similar tho
Just did some research, people saying you need to run it with a test base or something

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Just did some research, people saying you need to run it with a test base or something
as a test base you can either use actual test or you can use enclo.
start enclo 3 weeks in to rad cycle and stop enclo 2 weeks after your last dose or rad

• +1
start enclo 3 weeks in to rad cycle and stop enclo 2 weeks after your last dose or rad
How long should cycle be

How long should cycle be
rad cycle is typically 8 weeks
dose varies but i see no reason to go above 10mg as double dosage doesn’t mean double gains but defo more sides. @pneumocystosis ik upped dose later on in cycle, and @coispet told me he plans to do that also. @DildoFaggins did 20mg for 12 weeks no test base (enclo) which is probably not a good idea lol (i think he’d agree)

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Manletmachine
Test 500 mg w/ dut

dose varies but i see no reason to go above 10mg as double dosage doesn’t mean double gains but defo more sides. @pneumocystosis ik upped dose later on in cycle, and @coispet told me he plans to do that also. @DildoFaggins did 20mg for 12 weeks no test base (enclo) which is probably not a good idea lol (i think he’d agree)
How’s ur blood pressure I heard it can get high and give u headaches? Or can u keep it in check with cardio

• +1
How’s ur blood pressure I heard it can get high and give u headaches? Or can u keep it in check with cardio
the only side you should have any concern about is hair loss tbh but if your not genetically prone or regimen already you should be fine.
i have no bp problems, never had headache on it

• Woah
the only side you should have any concern about is hair loss tbh but if your not genetically prone or regimen already you should be fine.
i have no bp problems, never had headache on it
i’ve experienced none btw and my dads bald if that means anything

• +1
I just started cycle today 10mg, shit diet today since I had to go out to eat but chest workout was good

• +1
I just started cycle today 10mg, shit diet today since I had to go out to eat but chest workout was good
ur good bro rad increases metabolism anyways lol

• +1
Reactions: coispet
ur good bro rad increases metabolism anyways lol
That’s great, I’m only on it to gain muscle JFL, I prob ate close to 3k cals today so I should be good, just concerned about protein, gotta realise it ain’t no magic pill and what’s more important is training intensity/time under tension, sleeping, and proper diet

• Love it
What dosage for enclo

• +1
Rad does half of what test does

• Woah
did u find out if that stunts growth
ngl if u think ur growth plates are open maybe don’t use enclo.
if u still wanna use rad don’t even pct lol
after ur cycle it will take a bit longer to get back to natural test levels. you’ll always go back to natural lest levels eventually even if you do rad cycle completely wrong

• +1
Also doing a sarm the first 6-8 weeks is a good idea as a kickstarter. I would choose ostarine or rad140 as my go to sarms for beginning the cycle.
Only retards get side effects from sarms since they have almost 0 Androgenic ratio and are mostly anabolic, like the retards that take 30mg of rad140 a day and then are writing in the forum "i got gyno and hair loss" yeah bcs you fucking abused the compound lol

saw this idk if useful for u

• +1
post cycle therapy big brains
Oh you obviously have to take a sarm cycle to gradually build your way towards being ready to take a real steroid cycle. Then work your way towards higher dosages

Test is way stronger then rad, rad is like doing a 250mg of test a week cycle

• +1
Mg per mg rad is stronger. Just take higher doses. Test is harder to get tho

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry
Test, it isn't even close

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
wrong, doing 15mg of rad140 ED is the same as 500mg test ever week, rad140s half life is also 48hours+

ngl if u think ur growth plates are open maybe don’t use enclo.
if u still wanna use rad don’t even pct lol
after ur cycle it will take a bit longer to get back to natural test levels. you’ll always go back to natural lest levels eventually even if you do rad cycle completely wrong
how long does it take, i’ve been off rad140 for 5 months with no pct and still have test suppression

Rad or test
depends on a lot of factors you plan on blast and cruising forever 1 cycle or what but normally test is better if you can keep e2 under control unless ur growth plates are closed then it does not matter

Test dude rad is so bad for u
Wouldnt say its so bad but test definitely better. Just take enclo on the 3-4th week of ur cycle and keep track of bloods and your chillin

Yes its harder to get a good supplier
Hunterpharm.net
Dashpct.com
Musclecandy.net
tejascardinal.me

That is just 4 sources, I could list another 30 if I really wanted to. Janoshik tests all of those sources except Dash, testosterone has got to be the least faked steroid there is because of how cheap it is to produce and acquire. it is evident you are blowing over from tik tok so let me give you some help: IT IS NOT FUCKING DIFFICULT TO GET YOUR HANDS ON TEST, DO NOT SPEAK ON A TOPIC WHICH YOU HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 3 HOURS RESEARCHING YOU RETARD.

For someone who has run both

Would now only choose test