Raffaini not seeing patients at the moment?

Chadakin

Chadakin

Master
Wtf is this bs? Emailed about a consultation and they said Raffaini is suspending his activity currently for personal reasons but they'll get back to me when he's available. Sounds like BS? Anyone consult with him recently?

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator and coolguy1
Mogged by rona

Wtf is this bs? Emailed about a consultation and they said Raffaini is suspending his activity currently for personal reasons but they'll get back to me when he's available. Sounds like BS? Anyone consult with him recently?
Gonna cry?

probably has a horde of pslers trying to consult with him

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Linoob, TopzCat1 and 9 others

You have an ethnic first name/ surname on your email?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Mewton, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
He’s depressed because his consultations always turn out to be psl 3 Indians and not actually recessed Italian women

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, fras, Deleted member 14528 and 17 others
i heard he have cancer and his office is shut down for the moment

Idk if it's true

Take an apointment with giant implant instead

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator, lasthope, terrorblade and 6 others

Idk if it's true

We just lost one of the best maxfac's in the world :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13137 and Chadakin

Idk if it's true

Fuark. Just for the moment or is it serious enough that he may retire? I'm not sold on Alfaro and Zarrinbal doesn't do CCW.

We just lost one of the best maxfac's in the world :feelsbadman:
idk if it's true, but anyway u have augustopary he worked with raffaini and he also follows alfaro teaching

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chadakin

Idk if it's true

Hope he makes it

at this point gunson is really the only option unless you want to get disfigured

Hope he makes it

at this point gunson is really the only option unless you want to get disfigured
Gunson told me I need extractions. It's Raffaini or rope for me Rope

He wanted you to pull teeth? Damn that’s brutal

have you had consultation with gunson? If so can I PM?
Sure, and yes he wanted to extract the upper and lower bicuspids.

idk if it's true, but anyway u have augustopary he worked with raffaini and he also follows alfaro teaching
A4C1BD9F 86CE 4FA6 9D86 6598FCFA869A
DDC0B711 9995 47C4 8958 98B1FF3927A1
E3CD8EA1 BF57 453B 951B E02418981F2F

Some of Augostopary’s work. Seems solid

I'm more forward grown than a lot of these bimax cases after they got surgery and still people tell me I should get bimax jfl
people here talk about bimax as if it's a new shade of foundation jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, never_lucky and Pumanator
people here talk about bimax as if it's a new shade of foundation jfl
the thing is also that a lot of people need a handful of 'small' surgeries (like I did) and they often think they can just get bimax and that will magically ascend them. not the case for the most part.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Pumanator and Deleted member 13137
the thing is also that a lot of people need a handful of 'small' surgeries (like I did) and a lot of them think they can just get bimax and that will magically ascend them. not the case for the most part.
yeah what a lot of people don't truly understand is that a bimax is a medical procedure with aesthetic implications. If you are recessed, it will ascend you. But you can't really gain forward growth past your genetic limitations without looking uncanny/retarded. A proper bimax will make you look like YOU but if you had optimal environment, breathing, posture, diet etc. as a kid.

some people are forward grown but really truly need a rhinoplasty or infraorbital rims or a chin implant. depends on too many factors to say "bimax is blackpilled surgery"

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
yeah what a lot of people don't truly understand is that a bimax is a medical procedure with aesthetic implications. If you are recessed, it will ascend you. But you can't really gain forward growth past your genetic limitations without looking uncanny/retarded. A proper bimax will make you look like YOU but if you had optimal environment, breathing, posture, diet etc. as a kid.

some people are forward grown but really truly need a rhinoplasty or infraorbital rims or a chin implant. depends on too many factors to say "bimax is blackpilled surgery"
agreed 100%

@Gaia262 is this the end for Raffaini? That's suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Did he get covid?

Do you think lefort is worth it for slight recession? I have a normal mandible but flat maxilla and compensation orthodontics to disguise it.

@Gaia262 is this the end for Raffaini? That's suifuel

Suifuel? More like karma for shitting on ethnics trying to ascend who are victims of lookism whilst prioritising italian women who are doing it out of vanity.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Administrator, never_lucky and 2 others
Suifuel? More like karma for shitting on ethnics trying to ascend who are victims of lookism whilst prioritising italian women who are doing it out of vanity.
that's my bad, I got mixed up between Rameiri and Raffaini, I thought for a second you were going with Raffaini. Never mind, dodged a bullet there.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
330€ for a consultation jfl

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky
Bump, does anyone know if Raffaini is still seeing patients? He posted on insta a few weeks ago 2 weeks ago, but turned off the comments. :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and lasthope
Their receptionist asked 500EUR in July this year for my consultation wtf
Wtf
But in person right?
Is he offering also online consultations?

Psl made this guy super rich and charge more

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
@MeinChadf @lasthope if some of you manage to get a consultation then please create another thread on it.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
The secretary organising it stopped replying to me in the end because I refused to fly to Italy without having an indication of price of actual surgery. Her last email was July 19th 2021 though so Raffaini must have contracted cancer in the time from that email to OP's original post here over the course of 1 day haha

On price front I think she thought I was american or something cos I have a gmail.com email so maybe email sounding like you're from bosnia or something idn

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    29.3 KB · Views: 47
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope and DEFAULT
Bump, anyone get a consult yet? :feelswah:

Their receptionist asked 500EUR in July this year for my consultation wtf
Do you know how much he charges +- for bimax? The secretary also told me 500 for the consultation, and 3 different scans to do. I dont want all this effort and payment to get there and they charges me a very high price