[Rage] Dental system in norway

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Went to the dentist today.

Found out my gums were inflammed. This came as a huge suprise, but apparently i hadn't been brushing my gums enough or whatever.

I kinda doubt that was the real Reason, but ill get to that in a a bit

At the end of the session i told her that i've noticed some changes, i told her that my maxilla was rotating backwards and downwards.
She answered by saying that its just normal to see changes because your developing untill the age of 20 and that my "bite vas very good". Humbug

Honestly i'd excpect more from the worlds "richest" country. But no apparently their still stuck with the idea that facial growth is purely genetic and teeth should be its own art of work, why would posture or mouth breathing or extractions or braces or any of that shit be related to facial growth LMAO, its just teeth...

Anyways, told her that i'd also developed TMJ in the last 1,5 years. She just asked if i'd been grinding my teeth, i replyed by saying no i've never had a problem with that. She gave me some exercises to do and quickly dismissed it as nothing.

I was gonna go on by saying that im 100% sure my facial growth has been affected by my posture and somewhat by open mouth nasal breathing, and that this was giving me tmj. But there was no time, she told me as this was just a yearly check up my session was over.

Fuck me, im gonna get a new appointment asap. And im gonna come prepared, hit her with some before and after pictures of my profile, tell her about mouth breathing, and hit her with some mew knowledge. And request that i'll get referd to the only dental office in Norway that knows a crap about facial growth.

Such a cucked country

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel and HorseFace
Went to the dentist today.

Found out my gums were inflammed. This came as a huge suprise, but apparently i hadn't been brushing my gums enough or whatever.

I kinda doubt that was the real Reason, but ill get to that in a a bit

At the end of the session i told her that i've noticed some changes, i told her that my maxilla was rotating backwards and downwards.
She answered by saying that its just normal to see changes because your developing untill the age of 20 and that my "bite vas very good". Humbug

Honestly i'd excpect more from the worlds "richest" country. But no apparently their still stuck with the idea that facial growth is purely genetic and teeth should be its own art of work, why would posture or mouth breathing or extractions or braces or any of that shit be related to facial growth LMAO, its just teeth...

Anyways, told her that i'd also developed TMJ in the last 1,5 years. She just asked if i'd been grinding my teeth, i replyed by saying no i've never had a problem with that. She gave me some exercises to do and quickly dismissed it as nothing.

I was gonna go on by saying that im 100% sure my facial growth has been affected by my posture and somewhat by open mouth nasal breathing, and that this was giving me tmj. But there was no time, she told me as this was just a yearly check up my session was over.

Fuck me, im gonna get a new appointment asap. And im gonna come prepared, hit her with some before and after pictures of my profile, tell her about mouth breathing, and hit her with some mew knowledge. And request that i'll get referd to the only dental office in Norway that knows a crap about facial growth.

Facial growth and structure is mainly driven by genetics, race or a combination of both.

Facial growth and structure is mainly driven by genetics, race or a combination of both.

That is true but they belive that facial growth is only genetic. Right now my face is not growing the way nature intended.

Yes. Nordics jaw/chinmog us arabians into oblivion- do you think they're more masculine? hhaahhahahhahaha

Yes. Nordics jaw/chinmog us arabians into oblivion- do you think they're more masculine? hhaahhahahhahaha
nice joke, nerdics would get beaten to death by us southern men