Rage fuel: Went out to eat in a restaurant with my mother and sister just now and this happened; like always! 😡

R

Red Fox

The fox has many tricks.
It was quite a small room and the people there all made jokes about me, stared and talked about me.

I just went to eat out in a restaurant bc we didn’t have food at home bc of the move and it’s Sunday. So yeah, surprise surprise, people can’t just keep to themselves and ignore an ugly man, they have to talk about him and stare. It was clear they were doing that bc when I looked at them, they were all looking at me. About 4 tables. Also my mom seemed to notice but didn’t say anything. A bit after we sat down she asked if I’m uncomfortable or stressed, I lied and said, I’m not! also a table kept doing so while we were eating, and when they left they laughed again. Believe me, I’m not crazy or schizophrenic or anything. My mom doesn’t seem to care either, maybe she understands them? Today she did seem to look sternly at one of them, I think, but in general it doesn’t make her said. But the main problem are the people who basically bully me, 99% of people would make fun of me, I wouldn’t do that and I think you wouldn’t either 😢

I’m not paranoid or schizophrenic or anything like that. Bc it has always happened since I was about 12 years old. Most don’t even try to hide it or make implied jokes about me. Also when we walked in they looked at me and talked.

I can’t just go anywhere without somehow being laughed at; looked at weirdly; or talked about.

Why do 99.9% of humans feel like they must bully me without any regard they’re hurting me? These people are lucky that laws exist, I swear!

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, lordfrodo, Gonthar and 14 others
Its normal that friend groups laugh at a dinner table. Doesn't mean they laugh about you.

Unless you look extremly unhygienic, your style is smth extremly out of order or you give of an extreme stink no one gives a fuck about you.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bitch, incel194012940, klip11 and 3 others
It was quite a small room and the people there all made jokes about me, stared and talked about me.

I just went to eat out in a restaurant bc we didn’t have food at home bc of the move and it’s Sunday. So yeah, surprise surprise, people can’t just keep to themselves and ignore an ugly man, they have to talk about him and stare. It was clear they were doing that bc when I looked at them, they were all looking at me. About 4 tables. Also my mom seemed to notice but didn’t say anything. A bit after we sat down she asked if I’m uncomfortable or stressed, I lied and said, I’m not! also a table kept doing so while we were eating, and when they left they laughed again. Believe me, I’m not crazy or schizophrenic or anything. My mom doesn’t seem to care either, maybe she understands them? Today she did seem to look sternly at one of them, I think, but in general it doesn’t make her said. But the main problem are the people who basically bully me, 99% of people would make fun of me, I wouldn’t do that and I think you wouldn’t either 😢

I’m not paranoid or schizophrenic or anything like that. Bc it has always happened since I was about 12 years old. Most don’t even try to hide it or make implied jokes about me. Also when we walked in they looked at me and talked.

I can’t just go anywhere without somehow being laughed at; looked at weirdly; or talked about.

Why do 99.9% of humans feel like they must bully me without any regard they’re hurting me? These people are lucky that laws exist, I swear!
you may actually have schizophrenia my man

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, efidescontinuado, Patient A and 1 other person
Its normal that friend groups laugh at a dinner table. Doesn't mean they laugh about you.

Unless you look extremly unhygienic, your style is smth extremly out of order or you give of an extreme stink no one gives a fuck about you.

Cope. It’s true that no one gives a fuck. It’s precisely for this reason that they laugh about OP.

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Red Fox

Brah no one cares its just in ur head stop looking at them

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and thecel
Rape and murder them all! Even if there’s old men there, you must rape them and make them aware of how deranged you are.

They will taste their own blood and your cum and despair as they pass on into perdition.

Being a deranged dark triad psychopath is not a cope, it’s the perfect counter measure to being an incel.

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 25059, Patient A and 2 others
That’s the reality of being subhuman. What’s your PSL?
dude do you live in america? Every other person is subhuman.... People dont laugh at every fatcel sub 5 ungroomed smelly nerd o even pay attention to them... Theyre invisible... Thats the blackpill. The only point where you are so ugly that you get noticed is when you are literally deformed like your face got burned or hit by a car or something. And even then people arent going to fucking laugh. The idea that you can think every person in a room is actively thinking about you and furthermore humiliating is actually a deeply deeply paranoid trait i know schizophrenics and they always feel the same way so they cant go out.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, It'snotover and thecel

If you wanna make a name for yourself go shoot new York square

dude do you live in america? Every other person is subhuman.... People dont laugh at every fatcel sub 5 ungroomed smelly nerd o even pay attention to them... Theyre invisible... Thats the blackpill. The only point where you are so ugly that you get noticed is when you are literally deformed like your face got burned or hit by a car or something. And even then people arent going to fucking laugh. The idea that you can think every person in a room is actively thinking about you and furthermore humiliating is actually a deeply deeply paranoid trait i know schizophrenics and they always feel the same way so they cant go out.
Even if it's a burned person they wouldn't make fun of him

Op is literally a lord of the rings creature

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

you may actually have schizophrenia my man
If you’d see me you’d understand my post… I was bullied all throughout school (mostly behind my back) bc of my face and head. Not sure what’s so funny about that @Roquefort

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, copefuel and thecel
Brah just now i diagnosed myself of schizo whenever i go out i look at people and try to see if the people are watching to see for myself if i am attractive or not lol

If you’d see me you’d understand my post… I was bullied all throughout school (mostly behind my back) bc of my face and head. Not sure what’s so funny about that @Roquefort
Like how were u bullied and where do live?

@MaxillaMaxing - why the fuck are you laughing at my predicament?

• +1
dude do you live in america? Every other person is subhuman....

Ok then by your definition of subuman lol. That’s not what I’m talking about. When I say subhuman I mean you look deformed (e.g. you have the skull below) or are extremely manletistic (5'3").

In my experience, every other person is a mogger.

The idea that you can think every person in a room is actively thinking about you and furthermore humiliating

Not actively but passively. I.e. a group of Stacies walk down the street and momentarily spot a subhuman. They laugh for a few seconds and move on.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
dude do you live in america? Every other person is subhuman.... People dont laugh at every fatcel sub 5 ungroomed smelly nerd o even pay attention to them... Theyre invisible... Thats the blackpill. The only point where you are so ugly that you get noticed is when you are literally deformed like your face got burned or hit by a car or something. And even then people arent going to fucking laugh. The idea that you can think every person in a room is actively thinking about you and furthermore humiliating is actually a deeply deeply paranoid

trait i know schizophrenics and they always feel the same way so they cant go out.
If you saw me, you’d know. I was bullied at school. People literally make fun of me and point and talk about me (I hear it!), today I really struggled to not snap

• So Sad
dude do you live in america? Every other person is subhuman.... People dont laugh at every fatcel sub 5 ungroomed smelly nerd o even pay attention to them... Theyre invisible... Thats the blackpill. The only point where you are so ugly that you get noticed is when you are literally deformed like your face got burned or hit by a car or something. And even then people arent going to fucking laugh. The idea that you can think every person in a room is actively thinking about you and furthermore humiliating is actually a deeply deeply paranoid

trait i know schizophrenics and they always feel the same way so they cant go out.
If you saw me, you’d know. I was bullied at school. People literally make fun of me and point and talk about me (I hear it!), today I really struggle to not snap
Brah no one cares its just in ur head stop looking at them
you have no clue, bro, sadly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: copefuel, nitesik and thecel
How old are you? You type like youre 14-16 and have autism.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059 and thecel
Even if it's a burned person they wouldn't make fun of him

underestimating the cruelty of human nature yet again

If you saw me, you’d know. I was bullied at school. People literally make fun of me and point and talk about me (I hear it!), today I really struggle to not snap

@Red Fox , the forum moggers will never understand your predicament. It’s beyond those privileged mfs’ comprehension.

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox

@Red Fox , the forum moggers will never understand your predicament. It’s beyond those privileged mfs’ comprehension.
Thanks bro. I wanted to thank you for being the only nice person till now and thanks for understanding me and taking me seriously :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Brah just now i diagnosed myself of schizo whenever i go out i look at people and try to see if the people are watching to see for myself if i am attractive or not lol
thats just paranoid traits but when you get to the point where you truly believe the entire room is focused on you and cant wipe that thought away thats actual borderline paranoia disorder and should see the therapists about that but be careful because they might throw you in the looney bin

• Woah
Ok then by your definition of subuman lol. That’s not what I’m talking about. When I say subhuman I mean you look deformed (e.g. you have the skull below) or are extremely manletistic (5'3").

View attachment 2144540

In my experience, every other person is a mogger.

Not actively but passively. I.e. a group of Stacies walk down the street and momentarily spot a subhuman. They laugh for a few seconds and move on.

@kranerman23123 thots?

Thanks bro. I wanted to thank you for being the only nice person till now and thanks for understanding me and taking me seriously :feelsbadman:
How old are you? You type like youre 14-16 and have autism.
I have autism, English isn’t my mother tongue, I’m angry and upset, and I’m 25 years old. How should I have typed? I was just expressing my anger; that’s called ranting. Sorry you don’t like my style

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, incel194012940 and ItsOver999

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Red Fox and BoneDensity
LOL! Do you think OP was like Junior, getting made fun of by the jocks while out with him mum? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
More or less, in other cases it’s jocks and young men or women, now it was old and middle-aged people

• Woah
Reactions: BoneDensity

Forgive them for they know not what they do.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27464
only way you can know for sure is to confront them and ask what they're laughing about

• +1
Unless you’re deformed it’s unlikely the whole room stopped breaking bread to make a cheap joke about you

Kind of thinking this is a troll thread ngl

Unless you’re deformed it’s unlikely the whole room stopped breaking bread to make a cheap joke about you

yea definitely legit, for every group of people that is low inhib enough to talk about it there’s 5 that’s thinking it

if you’re visibly autistic, ugly ugly or v short

people usually respect legit retards and disabled though, seems like you got a pretty bad middle ground

don’t listen to the gaslighting retards

but yea they don’t rly care that much about you it’s kind of a weak contempt/superiority feeling and not hating you, still you can live your life

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Red Fox

i am deformed. I’m not joking. But that doesn’t justify them laughing at me. Also why would everyone joke about a deformed person it doesn’t make sense

i am deformed. I’m not joking. But that doesn’t justify them laughing at me. Also why would everyone joke about a deformed person it doesn’t make sense
Rough dude

Personally I wouldn’t recommend spending time on this forum unless you are planning surgery. You’ll only get deeper down the rabbit hole

Try therapy

• +1
This story is one of 3 things:

1. Trolling
2. OP has schizophrenia
3. it's over

i think number 2

1. Trolling
2. OP has schizophrenia
3. it's over

i think number 2
it’s definitely not 1.
I’m sure it’s 3.
It might be 2. That would be great.

But what definitely is true: I’m very strange looking

1. Trolling
2. OP has schizophrenia
3. it's over

i think number 2
it’s definitely not 1.
I’m sure it’s 3.

Rough dude

Personally I wouldn’t recommend spending time on this forum unless you are planning surgery. You’ll only get deeper down the rabbit hole

Try therapy
ok thanks for the tips man. I’m in therapy since April 2020 (changed therapist once bc he sucked), also tried numerous meds. tge ones I’m on now help a tiny tiny bit but nowhere near enough that I can escape unhappiness or frustration

it’s definitely not 1.
I’m sure it’s 3.
It might be 2. That would be great.

But what definitely is true: I’m very strange looking
I know a guy who went through a similar thing, you have schizophrenia and need to talk to your mother and sister about what your brain thinks happened

you guys are trying to act like people don’t laugh at subhumans in public, just continue coping chads.org. every human being laughs at subhumans in real life, it happens every single day to me, and it is happening to op, and instead of realizing that, you want to laugh and act like he’s schizophrenic

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian

biggest bullshit ive seen on this website, people will bully you for being ugly if you are truly ugly, it happens to me everyday, you just wouldn’t understand because you’re not actually ugly. they do give a fuck, because you’re repulsive to them just by existing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Red Fox and Willmogulater
@kranerman23123 thots?
People would indeed see a person like that and assume they are deformed but they wouldnt laugh because the instant assumption would be down syndrome or FAS. Either way people dont laugh at deformed people unless maybe you are in a 1990s highschool movie

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Red Fox and thecel

Why are you ugly? How much would looksmaxxing help you?

• +1
Why are you ugly? How much would looksmaxxing help you?
i have a condition that kicked in during much too early puberty. I have very asymmetric eyes (because of extreme facial asyme
Looksmaxxing wouldn’t help me much, I’m on incels.is, I joined here to ask about buccal fat removal and fillers, which will both probably not make a difference.

All people I see now in bars and restaurants stare at their phones, no one is looking around anymore to see what others are doing or what they look like.
people-lunch-having-desert-not-talking-occupied-their-cell-phones-not-present-social-issues-victims-modern-people-183778990.jpg

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
All people I see now in bars and restaurants stare at their phones, no one is looking around anymore to see what others are doing or what they look like.

@thecel - thoughts? @folieadeux - thoughts?

Not in my case they weren’t. They were sitting in groups of 2-4, all unrelated. But already as we walked in they talked about me. And you know, you get those normal thoughts, of justice…

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar