Rage fuel: Went out to eat in a restaurant with my mother and sister just now and this happened; like always! šŸ˜”

All people I see now in bars and restaurants stare at their phones, no one is looking around anymore to see what others are doing or what they look like.

Why :unsure: ???

Because smartphones...
yes but I just told you, they were not using their phones, it was a normal restaurant with white table cloths, and they were in groups

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I had similar problems when I didn't take care of myself actually, if you are a well groomed subhuman normies will respect you a little bit more and also don't act anxious or afraid around them they have zero empathy and will laugh right in your face for it and disrespect you even more.

Funny scenario bro šŸ˜”
biggest bullshit ive seen on this website, people will bully you for being ugly if you are truly ugly, it happens to me everyday, you just wouldnā€™t understand because youā€™re not actually ugly. they do give a fuck, because youā€™re repulsive to them just by existing
Is it understandable that I think of justice in these scenarios and after. It piles up you know. Overhearing ā€œmonsterā€ or ā€œugliest person Iā€™ve ever seenā€, up to date 5 people have literally taken a picture of me. I really regret not snatching their phone and throwing it away. I also overhear ugly a lot.

Read my other comment I made on a thread (search for my username on the thread) and tell me if you understand my thoughts of justiceā€¦