Rage, My sister gave Sean Opry a 3/10...

F

futurfrenchchad

Iron
I asked my sister (17) to rate the psl god himself Sean Opry, and she only gave him a 3/10. But she gave a kpop star 7/10 and higher. How is that possible?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
I asked my sister (17) to rate the psl god himself Sean Opry, and she only gave him a 3/10. But she gave a kpop star 7/10 and higher. How is that possible?
Because she is a liar retarded

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Why would she rate Pedro Pascal from The Last of us higher? I don't understand the logic. And I saw some threads where girls picked Vinnie hacker over Sean. It doesn't make sense
Because she is a liar retarded

Why would she rate Pedro Pascal from The Last of us higher? I don't understand the logic. And I saw some threads where girls picked Vinnie hacker over Sean. It doesn't make sense
Idk

hes too old now. Zoomers hate old guys

• +1
It turns out gay alien eyes r gay. 0 upper eyelid exposure is a failo.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
What pic did you show

Attachments

• sean.jpeg
    sean.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Blond3cel
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and SurgeryEnjoyer
  • +1
I asked my sister to rate more psl gods and she rated Lachowski: 7,5, Richard Ramirez 7, Oussama Guessoum 8( she doesn't like his hollow cheeks). It seems she only finds Barett and Opry ugly: 3/10

• Woah
Reactions: cytoplasm
I asked my sister to rate more psl gods and she rated Lachowski: 7,5, Richard Ramirez 7, Oussama Guessoum 8( she doesn't like his hollow cheeks). It seems she only finds Barett and Opry ugly: 3/10
Thats pretty low for chico what pic did you show?

Also ask her to rate these
Xxqkyt40g4x31 1
A12606e743f23d0255ddb98a4a22c620
Bqt76wiajzh91
3010545 davidgandy12

Ask her to rate @badg96

Users who are viewing this thread

Back