[Rage] Rate these 2 stupid foids who rejected me on Tinder

They SMV mog hard, but theyre both so obviously overfilled its a joke. Their ratios are fucked and their faces will melt soon

Second one looks slightly better

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
They SMV mog hard, but theyre both so obviously overfilled its a joke. Their ratios are fucked and their faces will melt soon

Second one looks slightly better
Men shouldn’t analyse womens faces. Men will not only fuck anything but don’t care. Be a man and call her HTB in fact both.

Both are insanely hot and perfect. They may have frauded with fillers/filtere etc but still fog

Incels do this.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Men shouldn’t analyse womens faces. Men will not only fuck anything but don’t care. Be a man and call her HTB in fact both.

Both are insanely hot and perfect. They may have frauded with fillers/filtere etc but still fog

Incels do this.
not overanalyzihng their faces, you just said rate so i gave my honest opinion

i really prefer girls who look more natural, i think theyre way hotter. same goes for breasts and ass, smaller and firmer is more desirable imo

Casually lying like this when I got onlyfans sextapes of the first bitch on my phone
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and flippasav
Would u fuck that white girl?
Yes but i dont find either attractive. They both have mtb ltb faces. I really hate baby faces on huge bodies. Looks retarded

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
bro she’s literally a cosmetic aberration you can tell her face tits and ass are fake 😂

bro she’s literally a cosmetic aberration you can tell her face tits and ass are fake 😂
Pkenty of fake chicks look hot imo. Just not these. #1s face is atrocious

Pkenty of fake chicks look hot imo. Just not these. #1s face is atrocious
yea #1 looks like shit its literally all cosmetic procedures and you can tell would’ve gone for #2

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
1st one is subhuman
2nd is HTB

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
yea #1 looks like shit its literally all cosmetic procedures and you can tell would’ve gone for #2
0 bones fucked eye area jfl
Shes legit 3psl with a comical body

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
roastie whores

They just rejected you because u are ugly and don’t have money