Ragefuel. An ugly fat foid in the Ward Uses tinder and she commented on the mens Looks Said men WHO liked her are ugly, and Look sick

_MVP_

_MVP_

Crime
She Said she doesnt want druggy or alcoholic men.

The entitlement and pickiness was Off the charts

She additionally disagreed with me, disregarded my Idea as Bad to Gift a mother for her Birthday WHO Said she wants nothing, Haribo bears @Dr. Bludy

I already truly hate her. I have a Bad Feeling about the whore, virtually never Talk to her. It happens.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Dr. Bludy
Even the ugliest and fattest foids gets so many Likes and Attention, their Ego is inflated

You got sent to a ward?

Not surprising at all, as I have seen ugly women act the most entitled. They have achieved nothing substantial, are currently overweight with long term diseases, yet walk with their heads held high in such arrogance as if they’re prime Johnny Depp reincarnation.

Quite hilarious when you observe the entitlement of majority of the women who do nothing all day but watch Netflix and msg multiple guys.

• JFL
Reactions: _MVP_
Not surprising at all, as I have seen ugly women act the most entitled. They have achieved nothing substantial, are currently overweight with long term diseases, yet walk with their heads held high in such arrogance as if they’re prime Johnny Depp reincarnation.

Quite hilarious when you observe the entitlement of majority of the women who do nothing all day but watch Netflix and msg multiple guys.
Absolutely. I should have Said Look at yourself First, but i try to avoid Beef irl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back