[RageFuel] Powerlifting gymcel dies because of useless spotters

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢

Warning - NSFW: the video above is not for the squeamish. Golushkin was trying to bench press 185 kg (approximately 408 pounds) when the bar fell on his chest, tearing his diaphragm and breaking his ribs. The spotters, for some reason, didn't spot him at all. Golushkin reportedly passed away at a nearby trauma center a short time later. He was 34.

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
lol wht were the spotters supposed to do? as soon as the bar fell off his hands, hes fucked. nothing the spotters rto prevent it from falling,a ll they can do is list it up after its already fallen on his chest.

>nsfw
>youtube

This is why you stick to high volume

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 685 and ZyzzReincarnate
Maybe hitting a 405 max on flat bench isn’t what I want anymore.

This is a success post for incels

:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
Damn i used to watch watchpeopledie for fun,but i stopped taking cold showers and i feel like a pussy,couldnt watch this clip :feelsrope::feelsrope:

powerlifting=powercoping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399, RichardSpencel and Ritalincel
All the guys I see in the gym pressing this amount of weight have that short, stocky look about them. Not a good look tbh. They just look bulky, not ripped.

And you know where you see short, squat, bulky guys en masse? Walk through any gay district. It's the "daddy bear" look.

Powerlifter = professional gymcel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
This gym coper is now in a better place, freed from inceldom at last.

• +1
less competition for us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Ritalincel and Nibba
That's what happens when your not hot,you try to bench a lot of weight to impress stacy and die in the process.and she wouldn't even care 1% even if you lifted it.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
Too much weight bra, gymcelling has diminishing returns which he clearly demonstrated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
It is over.

chad lets go of the bar all way up after completing a set and splits the fucking bar in half. :chad:

Damn. Feel sorry for him tbh.

R.I.P.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It never began.

That's what happens when your not hot,you try to bench a lot of weight to impress stacy and die in the process.and she wouldn't even care 1% even if you lifted it.
I pay carefully whenever someone in my gym lift some heavy ass weights. No one really cares, no one is impressed, the girls don't even notice him. After he's done with his set, you can see how he looks around if he's been watched, looking for validation, but nope, nothing.
The only one who notice him are other gymcels

Whenever I bench low reps (4-6 reps) , I'm scared I will lose concentration for a split second and drop the bar on my chest / neck and die right there It terrifies me. I don't have a spotter cause I go alone to the gym.And I barely bench 145 lbs, JFL.

• +1
Too much weight bra, gymcelling has diminishing returns which he clearly demonstrated.
236.jpg

I pay carefully whenever someone in my gym lift some heavy ass weights. No one really cares, no one is impressed, the girls don't even notice him. After he's done with his set, you can see how he looks around if he's been watched, looking for validation, but nope, nothing.
The only one who notice him are other gymcels

Whenever I bench low reps (4-6 reps) , I'm scared I will lose concentration for a split second and drop the bar on my chest / neck and die right there It terrifies me. I don't have a spotter cause I go alone to the gym.And I barely bench 145 lbs, JFL.
And they scream and bang the weights like they're cool but every one just hates them.

Lol same I bench 110lbs but it's mostly irrelevant,most guys with good physiques bench around 220lb.

bumperino

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 7806
the spotter was like "try drink more water bro"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
typical gymcel coper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back