Raging loonatic or Low inhib. Is Low inhib legit? In what way? Badr Hari

giphy.gif

7:24
giphy.gif

Why are Moroccans so extremely dark triad and low inhib? I am in utter disbelief!
Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

5567f9_050aa068dd0848709bda0dadca5ac50e.gif

This guy has in fact done much, much more low inhib things like stabbing a pregnant woman, almost killing a businessman, setting fire to buildings with people inside, attacking a hotel receptionist, knocking out multiple people in a nightclub... dealing drugs and getting into streetfights as a kid... picking a fight with Mike Tyson in a sex club... not giving 2 shits when he lost the last match in K1 GP by attacking on Remy Bonjasky while he was down...

hqdefault.jpg

Been in jail multiple times...

maxresdefault.jpg

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 685
7:24

Why are Moroccans so extremely dark triad and low inhib? I am in utter disbelief!
I know a few Dutch Maroccans.
The low inhib part; has also partly to do with how much they value: BEING RESPECTED/STATUS and the RESPECT for their FAMILY.

Plenty life by the concept, that their percieved respect/family respect is more important then anything else.

For example, I recall.
This Maroccan dad (I know him) bought a car from a 2nd hand car trader (I know him also).
The car brakes down, after some time. And the Maroccan dad goes back with the car, because there hasn't been much driven with the car, he thinks. Because his "pure" daughter only uses the car to go to school and home.
The carseller, points out that the car has driven already many miles since the sell. And he adds, that he knows that his daughter also goes to big city, parties, hanging and drining with youth, etc.. with the car.
This Maroccan dad, goes mental. Shows up at the cars sellers house later on. Threathens to burn down the house. Etc.. Police got involbved, and luckily everuthing cooled down.

Why do they do that?

Well. the respect of his daughter, himself as a father and the family was t stake. Also family members , told him. That it's unacceptable that family get disrespected this way. And thus this Maroccan dad, also got pressured by family, to show his authority as a father.
So I bet, I whooped his daughter into obmission. And sought confrontation.

Now, what do regular whit Dutch man do?
Well. they are more thought, that violance isn't allowed. And respect from other doesn't matter, as long as you respect yourself. And so on.

In most level. I agree more, with the Maroccan attitude. But then on a toned down level.
If someone dares to disrecpect you. Or your mother. By for example spitting at you. Physical punishment, should totally be on the option list an allowed.
What else as aman do you have, besides you physical strength? Gonna out debate some verbally witty dude, whom thinks it's okay to you you a loser faggot. Fuck that. Slap the dude, untill he out of fear says you're a winner.
Low inhib aggresive, should only be done towards dickhead dudes by the way, imo.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 2581
I know a few Dutch Maroccans.
The low inhib part; has also partly to do with how much they value: BEING RESPECTED/STATUS and the RESPECT for their FAMILY.

Plenty life by the concept, that their percieved respect/family respect is more important then anything else.

For example, I recall.
This Maroccan dad (I know him) bought a car from a 2nd hand car trader (I know him also).
The car brakes down, after some time. And the Maroccan dad goes back with the car, because there hasn't been much driven with the car, he thinks. Because his "pure" daughter only uses the car to go to school and home.
The carseller, points out that the car has driven already many miles since the sell. And he adds, that he knows that his daughter also goes to big city, parties, hanging and drining with youth, etc.. with the car.
This Maroccan dad, goes mental. Shows up at the cars sellers house later on. Threathens to burn down the house. Etc.. Police got involbved, and luckily everuthing cooled down.

Why do they do that?

Well. the respect of his daughter, himself as a father and the family was t stake. Also family members , told him. That it's unacceptable that family get disrespected this way. And thus this Maroccan dad, also got pressured by family, to show his authority as a father.
So I bet, I whooped his daughter into obmission. And sought confrontation.

Now, what do regular whit Dutch man do?
Well. they are more thought, that violance isn't allowed. And respect from other doesn't matter, as long as you respect yourself. And so on.

In most level. I agree more, with the Maroccan attitude. But then on a toned down level.
If someone dares to disrecpect you. Or your mother. By for example spitting at you. Physical punishment, should totally be on the option list an allowed.
What else as aman do you have, besides you physical strength? Gonna out debate some verbally witty dude, whom thinks it's okay to you you a loser faggot. Fuck that. Slap the dude, untill he out of fear says you're a winner.
Low inhib aggresive, should only be done towards dickhead dudes by the way, imo.
Explains that rat undisputed. Found this shit on st0rmfront and thought it was him at first
Undisputed

source.gif

Their insults are so legendary, even this guy was in utter disbelief

unfazed slayer

Explains that rat undisputed. Found this shit on st0rmfront and thought it was him at first

Their insults are so legendary, even this guy was in utter disbelief
Overall, I like the Maroccan men I know pretty well. I treat them, anyone actualy, with respect from the get go. And if you do that, you'll have great time with Maroccans in general. All you gotta do, is treat them with and give them respect. And not put them down. They are often very hospitable and generous. They are a bit macho, but only really see that if you start disresepcting.
Gotta watch out though alot, with messing with the daughters, mothers, wifes, sisters, etc.. They are kinda hardcore in that respect. I always stay away from these women, to not get into trouble.

No it's not

Last edited: