raging manlet went out rabid

g4rlic

g4rlic

urkcel misogynist
Joined
Dec 31, 2024
Posts
10,149
Reputation
11,262
nigga got exterminated like a foamy vermin
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Orion, Nerogen and 3 others
what did he even fucking do lol. @ragingmanlet who raped you tdy
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Nerogen and cb006
nigga got exterminated like a foamy vermin
I haven’t been ugh reacted in multiple minutes I wonder if he got deleted or some shit
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Nerogen and g4rlic
I haven’t been ugh reacted in multiple minutes I wonder if he got deleted or some shit
he banned. maybe self
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Nerogen and cb006
He has been banned
That’s why he’s ugh reacting and not responding to anything
you can react and still be banned wtf
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet and cb006
you can react and still be banned wtf
Yeah he been doing this for a while while he was banned
Some guy said he could get perm banned for it idk if it’s true
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet, why.me and g4rlic
Yeah he been doing this for a while while he was banned
Some guy said he could get perm banned for it idk if it’s true
I think he ugh reacted me on a grey alt or something. I remember him being red user
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, why.me and cb006
i was wondering why he ughed me so many times

while i hated him it’s gonna be kinda sad not getting to get in arguements anymore :feelswah:
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet and g4rlic
i was wondering why he ughed me so many times

while i hated him it’s gonna be kinda sad not getting to get in arguements anymore :feelswah:
give a eulogy bro who is this nigga he seems like a troll jfl
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Crimx991 and cb006
HES UGHING THE REPLIES ON THIS THREAD WTF
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sugarfucker and ragingmanlet

Similar threads

babymoo
Replies
23
Views
86
babymoo
babymoo
iblamexyz
Replies
18
Views
75
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
10
Views
70
j1gga
j1gga
TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
61
Surfsup
Surfsup
plasmafr
Replies
1
Views
20
Sycophant
Sycophant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top