raising dose again..

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
i am wageslaving next week so i can buy more of my natural testosterone supplements legally bro. Don’t need my mom asking me where i got the money from cuz she already popped me. I think i’m gonna raise my dose to 1 gram of test bro…

B85E967B 1A79 46FC 90F6 EB0EAF7F42DA

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13754, Looks234 and 8 others
i am wageslaving next week so i can buy more of my natural testosterone supplements legally bro. Don’t need my mom asking me where i got the money from cuz she already popped me. I think i’m gonna raise my dose to 1 gram of test bro…

View attachment 1495016

at this point just lower it and add another compound nigga :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime
Mirin. Yours will be one the biggest ascensions if you keep going forward and you are still very young

View attachment 1495016
Why not hgh?

Why not hgh?
Hgh or related peptides/secretagouges should only be done in sporadic short cycles for pubertymaxing purposes, legit acromegalics have long ass midfaces. Ive seen good results by mega dosing mk667 (100mg daily, dead serious, highest dose used in studies) along with high androgens (500mg test and 50mg anavar for increased bone turnover rate) for a couple 8 week cycles (used test and anavar for much much longer, im on HRT) I wouldnt reccomend doing mk677, i was sourcing from chemyo so it was more expensive in terms of cost for a daily dose than any other hormone ive used.