Raising HYOID BONE

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
No real thread about this so here we go.

1. Mewing
  • I think I don't really have to mention it
  • Just put your tongue on the roof of your moth -> Profit
2. High-speed-jaw-opening exercise credits: @
Deleted member 3259
@honkhonkpatna (Just because he posted it first)
Spoiler: THE STUDY
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5784581/pdf/cia-13-125.pdf
  • This study original purpose was to improve swallowing,[ISPOILER] so for the gay NI🅱🅱AS that like to swallow, good for you.[/ISPOILER]
  • Anyways, even tho this was tested on old people (age 74.0±5.7) I can imagine this also be working on youncels and being very effective for people with really bad hyoid bone. Through this exercise of the mandible movement this contributes to muscle hypertrophy and improves muscle tone, especially of the mylohyoid muscle wich is connected to the hyoid bone wich.
  • Exercise: The exercise schedule consisted of 3 sets of 20 repetitions each of rapid and maximum jaw-opening movement with a 10-second interval between sets. The exercise was performed twice daily for 4 weeks.
Spoiler: HOW ITS DONE
  • Result: There was a significant increase in the vertical position of the hyoid bone at rest.
  • Furthermore, during swallowing, the elevation of the hyoid bone and the velocity of its movement and esophageal sphincter opening increased significantly while the duration of the hyoid elevation and the pharyngeal transit time reduced significantly.
Spoiler: BEFORE AND AFTER
3. Stretching (Don't know if this works)
  • I don't think there is a study on this but i can clearly see this working
  • Exercise: Tongue on the roof of your mouth, hardcore smiling, hold swallow and stretch your head upwards and you should feel thee tension in your neck.
Spoiler: THIS VIDEO SHOWS HOW TO STRETCH
  • That's the only exercise i have done and I think my hyoid bone actually did go higher but mine was already pretty insane
Spoiler: SOME MORE RELATED PICS

BQJ4DCx.png