Raising Vegan Children

SikKunt

SikKunt

Terrachad
Raising kids vegan is pretty much guaranteed he'll be Incel in terms of looks.
This video is pretty shocking tbh.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Dicklet.4.3, BrettyBoy and 3 others
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2969
There’s no evidence a vegan diet negatively effects growth or development. Surely if anything the estrogens in milk and hormones in meat would be bad for us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and psl7 fatty
There’s no evidence a vegan diet negatively effects growth or development. Surely if anything the estrogens in milk and hormones in meat would be bad for us
I don't consume milk, only dairy products I consume are cheese and yogurt.
Also no, the hormones in animal products help us grow, the same as the hormones in human breast milk.
Just look at this child, I first thought it was a girl, but no, It's a fucking boy, jfl.
Humans are obligate carnivores. Also the Scientific (((evidence))) saying vegan diets are suitable for all stages of life bla bla bla is just epidemiology horseshit, association not causation.
Keep believing (((WHO)))

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, DidntRead and Deleted member 1464
imagime listening to sverige, the guy who stared in the sun too long and got brain damage and wanted to eat human meat, the same guy who eats 4 month old rotten meat, vegan diet are better than meat diets u retard.

vegan diet are better than meat diets u retard.
jfl what an idiot
imagime listening to sverige, the guy who stared in the sun too long and got brain damage and wanted to eat human meat, the same guy who eats 4 month old rotten meat
Appeal to composition fallacy, try debunking the carnivore diet cuntface.

Keep malnourishing yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Tony
jfl what an idiot

Appeal to composition fallacy, try debunking the carnivore diet cuntface.

Keep malnourishing yourself.
Plant-based nutrition has exploded in popularity, and many advantages have been well documented over the past several decades.1 Not only is there a broad expansion of the research database supporting the myriad benefits of plant-based diets, but also health care practitioners are seeing awe-inspiring results with their patients across multiple unique subspecialties. Plant-based diets have been associated with lowering overall and ischemic heart disease mortality2; supporting sustainable weight management3; reducing medication needs46; lowering the risk for most chronic diseases7,8; decreasing the incidence and severity of high-risk conditions, including obesity,9 hypertension,10 hyperlipidemia,11 and hyperglycemia;11 and even possibly reversing advanced coronary artery disease12,13 and type 2 diabetes.6.

vegans also have 13% higher testosterone than the avg person, .

JFL at taking diet advice from a literal brain damaged retard who eats rotten meat.

Why not just do what we’re meant to do.

Be omnivores eat plants and meat

Plant-based nutrition has exploded in popularity, and many advantages have been well documented over the past several decades.1 Not only is there a broad expansion of the research database supporting the myriad benefits of plant-based diets, but also health care practitioners are seeing awe-inspiring results with their patients across multiple unique subspecialties. Plant-based diets have been associated with lowering overall and ischemic heart disease mortality2; supporting sustainable weight management3; reducing medication needs46; lowering the risk for most chronic diseases7,8; decreasing the incidence and severity of high-risk conditions, including obesity,9 hypertension,10 hyperlipidemia,11 and hyperglycemia;11 and even possibly reversing advanced coronary artery disease12,13 and type 2 diabetes.6.

vegans also have 13% higher testosterone than the avg carnivore, .

JFL at taking diet advice from a literal brain damaged retard who eats rotten meat.

Epidemiology doesn't prove anything.
ALL Vegans will get issues eventually, Vegan Gains, for example, said in a video he shits blood, (ruined gut typical).
Bart Kay literally debunked all these false studies that promote a plant-based slave food diet, keep doing what the Elite tells you to do, Sv3rige looks incredibly healthy and all Vegans imitate animal products due to craving real animal fat.
Why not just do what we’re meant to do.

Be omnivores eat plants and meat
Because humans are carnivores by default, why eat plants when we can get all the nutrition from animal products (which you can't do on plant-based diet btw)?
There is no purpose for consuming plants.

only vegan food should be consumed is seasonal fruits and raw honey

• Hmm...
Reactions: SikKunt
Epidemiology doesn't prove anything.
ALL Vegans will get issues eventually, Vegan Gains, for example, said in a video he shits blood, (ruined gut typical).
Bart Kay literally debunked all these false studies that promote a plant-based slave food diet, keep doing what the Elite tells you to do, Sv3rige looks incredibly healthy and all Vegans imitate animal products due to craving real animal fat.

Because humans are carnivores by default, why eat plants when we can get all the nutrition from animal products (which you can't do on plant-based diet btw)?
There is no purpose for consuming plants.
what does vegans gains shitting blood have to do with being vegan? is it a vegan exclusive thing? JFL bart kay got absolutely destroyed in the debate between him and a licensed vegan docter, heres the link . "sverige looks healthy" nw4 at like 25, he isnt healthy, he almost died from eating raw meat you retard, he has literal brain damage, and craved human meat from sungazing, he literally stares at the sun for hours and claims that it has health benefits, he also eats 4 month old rotten meat, a plant based diet is alot more healthy than meat based diets, i linked you a study on why vegan diets are healthier, just because we eat meat doesnt mean its the best thing for us.

raw honey
honey = not vegan bro
what does vegans gains shitting blood have to do with being vegan? is it a vegan exclusive thing? JFL bart kay got absolutely destroyed in the debate between him and a licensed vegan docter, heres the link . "sverige looks healthy" nw4 at like 25, he isnt healthy, he almost died from eating raw meat you retard, he has literal brain damage, and craved human meat from sungazing, he literally stares at the sun for hours and claims that it has health benefits, he also eats 4 month old rotten meat, a plant based diet is alot more healthy than meat based diets, i linked you a study on why vegan diets are healthier, just because we eat meat doesnt mean its the best thing for us.

Too delusional, I'll let time do Its thing, I was like you once. Now I know better than to blindly believe jewish studies jfl.
Also having Norwood is genetic.

imagime listening to sverige, the guy who stared in the sun too long and got brain damage and wanted to eat human meat, the same guy who eats 4 month old rotten meat, vegan diet are better than meat diets u retard.
high meat is actually legit ngl

veganism is literally retarded

sverige is a lunatic but hes funny tho

• +1

• +1
Old-Diet-Vs-New-Diet.jpg

A7f757f6f8e606cf37ab9e74ab190fff
<---- Carinvore diet since birth

• +1
I dont care. I hope all humans die ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Raising kids vegan is pretty much guaranteed he'll be Incel in terms of looks.
This video is pretty shocking tbh.

Exactly tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I hate these people.

There is a couple on youtube (i forget their name) that are "fruit only" eaters.. and she is pregnant. They both look like utter shit despite only being in their 20's

found:

its all genetics

he will a future .co member

• +1
Tumblr be43de85e85c6f9cf38605b3e7e1e57b d3887240 640

this dude was vegan from birth

• +1