Raloxifene/Nolvadex for Pubertal Gyno?

12percentorbust

Iron
Does Raloxifene or Nolvadex work on pubertal gyno which has been around for years or is surgery the only option?

I have a decent physique otherwise but as soon as it's hot and my nipples get puffy it looks fucking retarded. The puffiness during the summer makes me want to cut the gyno off with a meat cleaver sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop and Deleted member 11748
Check out Ray Peat

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
get surgery bro, ralox and novaldex work better if it's recent and the result of steroids, pubertal gyno usually won't budge.

get surgery bro, ralox and novaldex work better if it's recent and the result of steroids, pubertal gyno usually won't budge.
ik bro, thats the long term plan but it'll be years before i have the money so i'm looking into ralox

ik bro, thats the long term plan but it'll be years before i have the money so i'm looking into ralox
alright then well ralox can close growth plates but if you're done growing than try 120mg a day or 60mg a day if you can't tolerate 120, until you see improvement (if you even do).

• +1
Reactions: 12percentorbust
alright then well ralox can close growth plates but if you're done growing than try 120mg a day or 60mg a day if you can't tolerate 120, until you see improvement (if you even do).
im 99% sure im done growing but i'll give it some more time anyway. what do u mean by "if you can tolerate 120"? i dont think i saw anything about bad sides when i researched it?

im 99% sure im done growing but i'll give it some more time anyway. what do u mean by "if you can tolerate 120"? i dont think i saw anything about bad sides when i researched it?
it can cause hot flashes, I remember being hot as fuck when I started taking it but didn't make the connection until I looked up the list of sides and read similar experiences online. I was doing 60mg in the morning and another 60 at night for 6 months but no result, getting surgery in 2 months.

What should I check out more specifically?
Hello. I started out with his articles on RayPeat.com
I got introduced to it from a thread from the Ray Peat Forum, that was linked from lookism. The thread seemed legit on Glycine and DHT, I checked out more and more and finally read his articles. He's a very interesting character.
My most basic endocrinology knowledge and the one I started out with 2 years ago is that Testosterone can either convert to Estrogen (more specifically Estridol) or DHT. Any other terms you may see on his articles you could Google or ask me.
Not much to say if I choose to do it briefly. His works are very informative and his dietary and medical philosophy is very sophisticated. Have helped me immensely and I can say if all of this forum knew of him a lot of problems would be resolved.
I don't know how I can turn you on or what can turn off someone on checking him out, he has just helped me and thousands of others (albeit normies), and you can supplement some of his attitude to life and it changes the way you view medicine and literature. You see a lot of knowledge on here and on "health" oriented shit is just completely backwards when viewed from a different and mainly more educated (albeit on very specific things, nobody has time to learn physiology as a whole and it takes time, but man I have learned so much knowledge from him and forums it's unbelievable) point of view, and people feel unsurprisingly feel shit.
RayPeatcom

Last edited:
say goodbye to your hairline

say goodbye to your hairline

Dude Raloxifene is an estrogen agonist in the whole body except the niples, if it actually does something to the hairline, it's improving it :lul:

RALOX if its not really big, u can see a big reduction

RALOX if its not really big, u can see a big reduction
thats all i want tbh, just enough of a reduction so its not noticeable to normal people

do u have any experience with ralox?

Dude Raloxifene is an estrogen agonist in the whole body except the niples, if it actually does something to the hairline, it's improving it :lul:
idk, i just know that usually all form of aromatase inhibitor rape hairlines. redpill me on raloxifene tbh

idk, i just know that usually all form of aromatase inhibitor rape hairlines. redpill me on raloxifene tbh

Raloxifene is not an AI it's a SERM

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
thats all i want tbh, just enough of a reduction so its not noticeable to normal people

do u have any experience with ralox?
I didnt try but pepople who abused roids around me did use, and the difference is really big
Check More Plates More Dates web and look for ralox post, he will explain a really good protocol

At least i recommend you to try it, i am sure it will help

It won't work if the gland is enlarged and hardened. It only works if it's at the relatively early stage when it's just puffiness. But saying that it's still worth giving it a try. I used to use nolva anytime my nipples got remotely puffy and it would take care of it within days.