ramadan and taraweeh

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
its over, its that time of the year where my caveman dad forces me to spend 3 hours every night praying taraweeh at the mosque

the actual fasting for ramadan isn't hard at all though since im on ozempic and just drink water secretly kek

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Variety Jones, RAMU KAKA, kebab and 2 others
Happy Ramadan from me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass, kebab, PseduoAryan and 2 others
Sounds like you hate it...don't anger me

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, kebab, PseduoAryan and 3 others
If you're a rotter I legitimately don't get how fasting has even a modicum of difficulty involved ngl

Doesn't really help with leanmaxxing if you eat a 6 course meal @ iftar though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and twilight
If you're a rotter I legitimately don't get how fasting has even a modicum of difficulty involved ngl

3 hours at taraweeh prayer every fucking night nigga

its over, its that time of the year where my caveman dad forces me to spend 3 hours every night praying taraweeh at the mosque

the actual fasting for ramadan isn't hard at all though since im on ozempic and just drink water secretly kek
Where you from or what's your ethnicity?

only praying for your face

Just do 8 rakats at home. It's so funny how first day of Ramadan the mosque is packed for tarawih, most do 20 rakats. Then by the last tarawih, attendance is -80% and half the people leave after 8 rakats JFL.

• +1
Reactions: wsada and twilight
Also over for muslim family cels, I can relate to this shit my parents would force me to pray when I was younger eventhough I don't actually believe in God and I left Islam, now they just don't give a shit anymore. But even as a non-muslim I will fast in Ramadam to try and leanmaxx

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, SecularIslamist and twilight
Ramadan Mubarak buddy boyo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, emeraldglass and twilight

At first even as a rotter it's kinda hard but u get used to it by a week it's epic

Just do 8 rakats at home. It's so funny how first day of Ramadan the mosque is packed for tarawih, most do 20 rakats. Then by the last tarawih, attendance is -80% and half the people leave after 8 rakats JFL.
Wait is it more than 20 rakat? And it isn't obligatory to do the 20?

Wait is it more than 20 rakat? And it isn't obligatory to do the 20?
No never heard over 20. Some schools of thought even 8. Some people treat 8 as obligatory and remaining 12 as optional - that's what I do. Different schools of thoughts have different ideas..

Technically it's not obligatory but sunnah muakaddah so very recommended.

• Love it
Reactions: wsada

Taraweeh prayers are not obligatory, so your dad can't force you to perform them. However, as a Muslim, it's advisable not to miss out on such opportunities during Ramadan.

But considering you already drink water in secret, it seems you're already deviating from religious practices and I hope you find your way.

• +1
Reactions: kebab, RAMU KAKA, newestofnewgen and 1 other person
Your afghan. Out of the top five whores from Muslim countries. I’d say your women are def up there with Moroccan, Iraqi and Egyptian ones

Your afghan. Out of the top five whores from Muslim countries. I’d say your women are def up there with Moroccan, Iraqi and Egyptian ones
that’s why i only date 14 year olds

• Love it
Reactions: Variety Jones