ramieri bimax

mirrormogger

mirrormogger

Equinox
could someone pm me ramieri bimax cost? i would ask myself but his consultation is like 200$

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Sure thing

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Can you pm me too? Or just say it in here
Sure, although you should be able to get up-to-date price with no consultation just by emailing and asking

Me as well
Ok, imma just post it in here as the pricing isn’t exactly top secret as you can email his assistant and ask.

In January 2024, I paid €21k for my surgery. This was €15k for double jaw surgery + genioplasty, and €6k for custom plates to be used (this is optional). You also need to account for accommodation costs, pre and post CBCT, and a few hundred on post op medicines.

Hospital fees were included in the price, but I would always advise you double check on that. I was billed separately by the hospital and was reimbursed the amount to cover it.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, boss8055, gravlek and 2 others
Ok, imma just post it in here as the pricing isn’t exactly top secret as you can email his assistant and ask.

In January 2024, I paid €21k for my surgery. This was €15k for double jaw surgery + genioplasty, and €6k for custom plates to be used (this is optional). You also need to account for accommodation costs, pre and post CBCT, and a few hundred on post op medicines.

Hospital fees were included in the price, but I would always advise you double check on that. I was billed separately by the hospital and was reimbursed the amount to cover it.
yeah he actually made it available publicly now

How long did you stay in Italy post op? Really Appreciate the transparency.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus

What scans did u need?
What dental scans? I have cbct of face already

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
How long did you stay in Italy post op? Really Appreciate the transparency.
2 weeks. Surgery on a Friday, flew home on Friday 2 weeks later with the last check and post-op CBCT (which you have to pay for, like 150 euros or something) the day before.

Would’ve likely had to stay longer if I had any complications like infection though.

What scans did u need?
What dental scans? I have cbct of face already
I had to do a rescan for the CBCT because the first one wasn’t precise enough or something, but the place rescanned me for free.

The only way other thing I needed was an intraoral scan. Both arches individually + together showing occlusion. This is something that orthodontists do.

So I technically had a surgery first approach because I don’t do decompensation, but I had not long ago finished orthodontic treatment just for teeth straightening purposes which I had began before even considering jaw surgery, so I was just able to ask my ortho for the post-treatment scan that they’d already done.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I had to do a rescan for the CBCT because the first one wasn’t precise enough or something, but the place rescanned me for free.

The only way other thing I needed was an intraoral scan. Both arches individually + together showing occlusion. This is something that orthodontists do.

So I technically had a surgery first approach because I don’t do decompensation, but I had not long ago finished orthodontic treatment just for teeth straightening purposes which I had began before even considering jaw surgery, so I was just able to ask my ortho for the post-treatment scan that they’d already done.
Fuck I hope I don't need my cbct redone. It doesn't look great but wasn't referred by ramieri.

How much approx is the intraoral scan?

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus
I'm not sure because it was included in the total price of my orthodontic treatment.

But it shouldn't cost loads because it's something they just get dental assistants to do, and they often do it as part of the initial consultation (which is often free) for someone pursuing orthodontic treatment. So you can probably find an ortho to do it but worst case scenario, I think there are scanning centres that do it in major cities, certainly in London.