Ramieri said I didn't need bimax

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
Will probably consult another surgeon to be sure, but Ramieri said there was no need for bimax and suggested genioplasty and rhino instead.

This simplifies my plan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, sickdawgie, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
If he tells you that, it means your case is so fucked up that he won't take that easy 15k jewroes from you, over man

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxxmclooks, Central Cee, Soychadcell and 12 others
If he tells you that, it means your case is so fucked up that he won't take that easy 15k jewroes from you, over man
Over
Niggas on looksmax are always right

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, k99, PsychoDsk and 10 others
give me ramieris contacts pls

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser
Who tf is that? The surgeon name gives off asian manlet vibes

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Central Cee, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
idk if this should really be lifefuel or ropefuel, he might just be saying that to not ruin u telling u its over for your maxilla

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Who tf is that? The surgeon name gives off asian manlet vibes

Med masterrace

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
idk if this should really be lifefuel or ropefuel, he might just be saying that to not ruin u telling u its over for your maxilla
He asked me what I want and I said I was thinking about bimax, he said no

• So Sad
Reactions: yyamann
  • JFL
Reactions: Qzuan, brucewayne78 and optimisticzoomer
If the surgeon told so , just trust him

• +1
Reactions: Central Cee and optimisticzoomer
get on ur knees and beg him or find another surgeon, bimax is law
Nope, bimax should be avoided if possible. Most good looking people don't have over projected lower maxillas, and side profile only matters to not be a failo. Also bimax brings other problems like wider nose and the need for implants to maintain ogee curve

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Nope, bimax should be avoided if possible. Most good looking people don't have over projected lower maxillas, and side profile only matters to not be a failo. Also bimax brings other problems like wider nose and the need for implants to maintain ogee curve
if you don't have subhuman recession or malocclusion you should avoid it tbh , forward projection is overrated

• +1
welp ur right but idk what u look like so i cant judge if u desperately need it or not

welp ur right but idk what u look like so i cant judge if u desperately need it or not
If I desperately needed it the surgeon would have told me lol

• +1
@anticel blackpill him about 30mm bimax

• JFL
go get ur skull cut in half to have 0.25 psl gains unless you have severe malocclusion or recession good luck
every little piece of ascension matters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user123456 and lowiqNormie
every little piece of ascension matters
terrible approach you'll end up wasting so much resources , you need to fix your biggest failos first obviously and bimax is an invasive surgery with nightmare recovery

• +1
Reactions: user123456
terrible approach you'll end up wasting so much resources , you need to fix your biggest failos first obviously and bimax is an invasive surgery with nightmare recovery
ofc massive failos come first, but little ones still matter if ur goal is to be a full chad

• +1
Reactions: user123456
if ur goal is to be a full chad
You'll never be satisfied with this approach
Surgery won't make u chad unless already at least htn with easily fixable failos

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Surgery won't make u chad unless already at least htn with easily fixable failos
people just overestimate their surgery potential based on tiktok/youtube edits , it is what it is with this brainrot era

• +1
i got rated htn by some ppl here so theres hope i think

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
i got rated htn by some ppl here so theres hope i think
Well what failos do u have?
Plenty of "chads" don't have great forward growth. In fact probably all. They're just not visibly recessed

Lucky blue smith has a shit side profile and gummy smile

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and user123456
Well what failos do u have?
Plenty of "chads" don't have great forward growth. In fact probably all. They're just not visibly recessed

Lucky blue smith has a shit side profile and gummy smile
bit of uee, bit bulbous nose tip, undereye support and eye vector arent the best and slight lack in forward growth

bit of uee, bit bulbous nose tip, undereye support and eye vector arent the best and slight lack in forward growth
Slight uee ain't a failo. Orbital vector is a meme. Look at Chico, gandy, opry etc

A noticeably bulbous nose tip is a failo

• +1
Will probably consult another surgeon to be sure, but Ramieri said there was no need for bimax and suggested genioplasty and rhino instead.

This simplifies my plan
Send your side

Send your side
For what purpose? So an incel can tell me what I need? Also, side profile pics have issues with angles, distortion etc

For the consultation it was a 3d cbct

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and lowiqNormie
For what purpose? So an incel can tell me what I need? Also, side profile pics have issues with angles, distortion etc

For the consultation it was a 3d cbct
Yeah cuz im an expert

• WTF
Jfl at people tryna say the fucking surgeon is wrong 😭 Like they have more knowledge than Ramieri

• +1
did u pay him for a consult or did he just answer without any paying process

• +1
did u pay him for a consult or did he just answer without any paying process
I paid. In hindsight it was a bit of a waste of money cos the consult was less than 10 mins and could've been done without a video call, but I'm guessing he wouldn't look at the scans without a consult

I paid. In hindsight it was a bit of a waste of money cos the consult was less than 10 mins and could've been done without a video call, but I'm guessing he wouldn't look at the scans without a consult
why did u even want to get bimax are u even recessed?

why did u even want to get bimax are u even recessed?
Not really in Frankfurt plane, which is what most jaw surgeons use. Sometimes it looks it tho partly cos of neck posture and Adams apple
But I wanted it cos my nose is big and and chin small, which rhino and genio will fix, but I wanted to ensure the problem wasn't my jaws first

yeah just get genio. bimax is for deformed people.

• +1
Screenshot 2024 06 24 at 90304PM
I notice that when you look at the occlusion plane can see the narrow modern skullis pointed down, whereas the robust skull is pointing directly at the camera. its like the anterior section of the maxilla is shorter in the old skull

• JFL
View attachment 2998031I notice that when you look at the occlusion plane can see the narrow modern skullis pointed down, whereas the robust skull is pointing directly at the camera. its like the anterior section of the maxilla is shorter in the old skull
its just a difference in the dimensions of the maxilla, the hunter gatherer skull is forward and transversally grown perfectly with almost perfect occlusion making it point straight at the camera while the modern skull is downgrown and recessed backwards most of the reason why its pointing downwards is the recession in the mandible giving the face a low convexity angle which from the side looks round, forehead pulled back, maxilla pushed out, mandible recessed, and that even affects the front and makes it downward pointing, you could also see that it has to do with the dimensions of the entire skull bc by looking at the maxilla in the robust skull its wide and forward in a very balanced way making the mandible follow in growth and match the maxilla's growth perfectly, which gets the occlusion score to almost 99% without considering asymmetries. the anterior section doesnt look that much shorter its just perfectly grown with no downgrowth or recession which are found in the modern skull.

• JFL
View attachment 2998031I notice that when you look at the occlusion plane can see the narrow modern skullis pointed down, whereas the robust skull is pointing directly at the camera. its like the anterior section of the maxilla is shorter in the old skull
The one on the left would look like a bruxism patient irl

• JFL