• Alfaro

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Other…

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
fleurybobby

fleurybobby

Bronze
Who is the best of the best and why? I personally think its Ramieri since ive never heard any bad reviews of him and he got some good results. I am considering trimax with him. He is my go to right now but i still want your opinions on this.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Who is the best of the best and why? I personally think its Ramieri since ive never heard any bad reviews of him and he got some good results. I am considering trimax with him. He is my go to right now but i still want your opinions on this.
Ramieri does trimax?

Tbh your local surgeon can do just as good as these renown surgeons
Any surgeon can botch you tbh
If I had to pick ramieri

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and PseudoMaxxer
If I had to pick ramieri
Some surgeons have more experience and less botches. Some have less experience and more botches. I live in Canada and local surgeons rarely do this surgery so I wouldnt trust them as I would trust these experienced surgeons

Sunil richardson is the only correct option

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, HarrierDuBois, MTNAscension2 and 5 others
Sunil richardson is the only correct option
all his results are from completely deformed people. I rarely see an actual good result frim him

go to giant to get your own design then go to Pagnoni

• +1
Reactions: callisto and RealSurgerymax
go to giant to get your own design then go to Pagnoni

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin, latincell95 and dannydipss
IMG 9826

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, mirrormogger, jon_chase89 and 5 others
If I had to pick ramieri
That’s what scares me, i’m planning on some fat grafting in my under eye area but i’m worried ill get botched even tho is relatively a easy operation.

Let’s hope Raffaini won’t do me dirty.

That’s what scares me, i’m planning on some fat grafting in my under eye area but i’m worried ill get botched even tho is relatively a easy operation.

Let’s hope Raffaini won’t do me dirty.
Raffiani is good
All these surgeons have botches
I chose ramieri because I legit never heard someone get botched by him (he prob has but ive never heard of it)

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
raffaini>>>a pile of shit>>>>everybody else

if u can afford it why wouldnt u go with him lmao, u want the surgeon with the best aesthetic eye and ramieri isn't it.

if u can afford it why wouldnt u go with him lmao, u want the surgeon with the best aesthetic eye and ramieri isn't it.
He does ccw and trimax? Does he do good implants plans?

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, fleurybobby and Deleted member 52433
Just come to giant tbh
I may do that after my bimax, but already been prepping in braces several years and am having surgery performed by Gunson in 3 months

Last edited:

Btw I saw some bad reviews about Raffaini on reddit and google. People saying he be faking his ig posts

Btw I saw some bad reviews about Raffaini on reddit and google. People saying he be faking his ig posts
Go with sunil richardson then

I think Ramieri is the "safe" option in terms of risk/reward... he is also the most transparent and active online. Pagnoni seems like the risky option but potentially has the best payoff in terms of aesthetics. But I dislike how he has almost no online presence...

I think Ramieri is the "safe" option in terms of risk/reward... he is also the most transparent and active online. Pagnoni seems like the risky option but potentially has the best payoff in terms of aesthetics. But I dislike how he has almost no online presence...
Yeah i was thinking that too. Never seen anything bad about Ramieri but he doesn’t have extraordinary results. I heard Raffaini is racist and sexist. Pagnoni has some botches, barely seen any results from him though

Yeah i was thinking that too. Never seen anything bad about Ramieri but he doesn’t have extraordinary results. I heard Raffaini is racist and sexist. Pagnoni has some botches, barely seen any results from him though
how bad are the botches? can they be fixed with another surgery? do you have any links to them

how bad are the botches? can they be fixed with another surgery? do you have any links to them

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
IMG 9533
IMG 9534

Theres also this before and after. I cant even tell which one is the before and which one is the after jfl

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and mirrormogger
thought y’all meant botched as in like fucked up their face making them look worse. This is just a loss of money, acceptable risk
The guy from the link i posted says he got botched botched. Like he has a gummy smile and shit now. Dogmaxxed

• So Sad
Reactions: mirrormogger