Ramieri with the Birdcel ascension

6ft4

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Chinlet Ascension, Blkpill Godfather and 6 others
but amazing results goddamn

people here would say he's downwarded grown cuck and needs ccw bimax only based on before pic jfl

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Lifefuel 😩

God I need bimax

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and Deleted member 18840
people here would say he's downwarded grown cuck and needs ccw bimax only based on before pic jfl
Well its true tho ccw bimax would have ascended him even more, even if the results are already good.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Well its true tho ccw bimax would have ascended him even more, even if the results are already good.
i heard ccw is only perform in gummy smile

Proof surgery is cope

3058070 1662160636210

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe, Blkpill Godfather, Prince88 and 5 others
how many other cases like this has he ascended to that extent

how many other cases like this has he ascended to that extent
Quite a few tbh
I know I will regret not going to him if current surgeon botches me

Quite a few tbh
I know I will regret not going to him if current surgeon botches me
who are you going to currently? my main plan is ramieri cuz he is within my budget and has good rep but i'm scared he won't be able to give me enough movements since people say he is conservative. but i'm less recessed than the guy in the pic so i guess i should be good.

i'm also scared and uncertain that there might be a better option like raffaini or someone else

copemaxxer
who are you going to currently? my main plan is ramieri cuz he is within my budget and has good rep but i'm scared he won't be able to give me enough movements since people say he is conservative. but i'm less recessed than the guy in the pic so i guess i should be good.

i'm also scared and uncertain that there might be a better option like raffaini or someone else
Utterly brutal

His nasolabial angle /transition is aesthetic and looks good, i think bimax could harm his upper jaw with the classic chimp look

But it seems the whole lower jaw moved foward in addition to genio - the lip position now is different, rammus look longer too.
What he did?

Everyone on this forum is consulting Ramieri jfl
Must've heard it from 20 users having consults with him this month

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Everyone on this forum is consulting Ramieri jfl
Must've heard it from 20 users having consults with him this month
should i not? i still need to get scans before i consult with him but is he not good or sonething

should i not? i still need to get scans before i consult with him but is he not good or sonething
He's good but feel free to exit your place in the queue so I can get my shit with him sorted faster
When my surgery is done I'll let you know and you can re arrange your consult with him

just joking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
He's good but feel free to exit your place in the queue so I can get my shit with him sorted faster
When my surgery is done I'll let you know and you can re arrange your consult with him

just joking
i pray he will ascend me to htn-chadlite like i deserve

i dont like this. his mandibular plane is too steep

Result is disharmonious

He got bsso + genio right