• Hmm...
Reactions: them streets b cold, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 15854
Okay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 15854
Nah, too big to be ideal for a man
FNBijnOX0AY1V0Y.jpg:large
EgHmQuqUwAAxUuR.jpg

If he wasn't a criminal and had basic hygiene, you would think he is a gay male model.
Tyson Ballou has the GOAT masculine zygos, true high set with just the right amount of projection:

3200268_tyson_ballou_6.jpg
3200270_tyson_ballou_2.jpg
3200267_tyson_ballou_cheekbones_2.png

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Pei, Yerico7, justbentbro and 6 others
Okay

• +1
Reactions: Pei and Deleted member 13626
EgHmQuqUwAAxUuR.jpg

If he wasn't a criminal and had basic hygiene, you would think he is a gay male model.
Tyson Ballou has the GOAT masculine zygos, true high set with just the right amount of projection:

Ballou is a tera shitskin normie doesn’t even breach 5 psl. Literal deformed subhuman normie. Ramirez mogs that soy cuck back to his shithole in shitaly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 7926, Deleted member and 2 others
EgHmQuqUwAAxUuR.jpg

Zygos can never be too big unless your deformed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and NegativeNorwood
EgHmQuqUwAAxUuR.jpg

Ramirez had higher and more projected seethe incel cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member and NegativeNorwood
Indian janitor mog

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Ballou is a tera shitskin normie doesn’t even breach 5 psl. Literal deformed subhuman normie. Ramirez mogs that soy cuck back to his shithole in shitaly
Zygos can never be too big unless your deformed

Keep worshipping that apple cheeked corpse, I'm sure he would be glad to fuck you in ass in your homosexual fantasies.

Ramirez had higher and more projected seethe incel cuck

LMAO at you not just knowing basic anatomy but also being blind. Ballou's zygos are higher set because the ogee curve is close to the eye, Ramirez' are lower set because the ogee curve starts closer to the nose. Circled it just for you, retard:

Inkedimage
Inkedramirez

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and Aesthetics_III
Keep worshipping that apple cheeked corpse, I'm sure he would be glad to fuck you in ass in your homosexual fantasies.

LMAO at you not just knowing basic anatomy but also being blind. Ballou's zygos are higher set because the ogee curve is close to the eye, Ramirez' are lower set because the ogee curve starts closer to the nose. Circled it just for you, retard:

View attachment 2012991View attachment 2012992
Ballou has non existent vaporised zygos lol at calling that anything other than skin. That’s skin mf not zygos plus these pictures are edited to make tgat shitalian look better Ramirez in candids fuuuuaaa
Aaaa
Aaaaarrrrrrllkkkkkkkkkkkk
Ramirez mogs that soy bitch tooooooo hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, justbentbro and NegativeNorwood
Ballou has non existent vaporised zygos lol at calling that anything other than skin. That’s skin mf not zygos plus these pictures are edited to make tgat shitalian look better Ramirez in candids fuuuuaaa
Aaaa
Aaaaarrrrrrllkkkkkkkkkkkk
Ramirez mogs that soy bitch tooooooo hard

doreen-lioy-with-richard-ramirez.jpg
fernanda-tavares-and-boyfriend-tyson-ballou-during-9th-annual-victorias-secret-fashion-show.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: ominion and NoPainNoChick
That’s just a fucking pimple Ballou popped to get his skin too look like that. Literally I can’t even see anything meanwhile Ramirez. Fuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrk

• JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
His zygos saved him from looking like a low class roach
your painfully clueless

pls.. just shush..

also i wanna stomp your pfp bad

• +1
EgHmQuqUwAAxUuR.jpg

The guy you posted looks autistic and gay where Ramirez looks like a darktriad high T man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 16371
The guy you posted looks autistic and gay where Ramirez looks like a darktriad high T man

That indian Ramirez has zygos shaped like a big ice cream ball on top of a dirty cone. Ballou has masculine dimorphic, compact, high set cheekbones.

You are just a victim of exposure effect (you know he was a criminal in real life before judging his looks) in addition of having an IQ of 70 at most and not knowing shit about male aesthetics.

not only his zygos, he has a perfect jawline, masculine straight nose, perfect eye area, good height(1m85) and wavy mid long hair too:
He didn't have any failo except aging, teeth(when he smile), iq and personality

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 16371
That indian Ramirez has zygos shaped like a big ice cream ball on top of a dirty cone. Ballou has masculine dimorphic, compact, high set cheekbones.

You are just a victim of exposure effect (you know he was a criminal in real life before judging his looks) in addition of having an IQ of 70 at most and not knowing shit about male aesthetics.
he is nor indiqn he us mexican

You dumb fucking faggot he has a wide jaw and big chin that allows him to have that big zygos you nigger

Of course you autistic fuck will start talking about IQ you autists always do that kys

It’s all about looking unique not just muh masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
he is nor indiqn he us mexican

I know, it's just to make his homo fanboys seethe a little bit more. Jfl at the cortisol spike they had wtf and ugh reacting me for saying the truth.

You dumb fucking faggot he has a wide jaw and big chin that allows him to have that big zygos you nigger

Of course you autistic fuck will start talking about IQ you autists always do that kys

It’s all about looking unique not just muh masculine

Lmao at you not being able to read the thread's context. Ofc he has some very masculine features like wide jaw and chin, but in isolation ("Ramirez had the best zygos in the world"), his cheekbones are feminine.

Keep seething you uninformed cuck. You know who also has a wide jaw and chin? Your adoptive trans "mom". Say kys to your waifu pillow instead, loser.

• +1
I know, it's just to make his homo fanboys seethe a little bit more. Jfl at the cortisol spike they had wtf and ugh reacting me for saying the truth.

Lmao at you not being able to read the thread's context. Ofc he has some very masculine features like wide jaw and chin, but in isolation ("Ramirez had the best zygos in the world"), his cheekbones are feminine.

Keep seething you uninformed cuck. You know who also has a wide jaw and chin? Your adoptive trans "mom". Say kys to your waifu pillow instead, loser.
Dnrd your father is fucking you in the ass right now while I fuck your mother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Muh feminine cheekbones you need at least one soft feature or else you end up looking like these isis terrorists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Like my hairy stinky cock that raped your mother:forcedsmile:

Keep fantasizing, cuck. This is what happened instead:
060611-humped-by-goat.jpg

Ramirez would be proud of you, keep taking it in the ass. That's your "soft feature" jfl

• +1
Keep fantasizing, cuck. This is what happened instead:
060611-humped-by-goat.jpg

Ramirez would be proud of you, keep taking it in the ass. That's your "soft feature" jfl
tumblr_nk26s0QrHk1ttk21ho2_500.gif

Your mother taking my stinky bear cock you faggot. If you are so tough send me your addy and i will see if you say that shit to my face you cuckold little bitch

EgHmQuqUwAAxUuR.jpg

high iq user

• Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
tumblr_nk26s0QrHk1ttk21ho2_500.gif

Your mother taking my stinky bear cock you faggot. If you are so tough send me your addy and i will see if you say that shit to my face you cuckold little bitch

A pound of kebab sauce would fly out of your ear just within a second of slapping your stupid face, kid.

A pound of kebab sauce would fly out of your ear just within a second of slapping your stupid face, kid.
Ok send addy faggot I dont need to hear your acting tough guy persona shit on the internet I will blow you and your subhuman family into fucking pieces you dumb bitch

Thats what i thought you little pussyass bitch now massage my stinky feet cuck.

You thought about sucking my cock and my family members' too in exchange of a foot massage? Disgusting but not surprised tbh, will put you on my ignore list.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and justbentbro
You thought about sucking my cock and my family members' too in exchange of a foot massage? Disgusting but not surprised tbh, will put you on my ignore list.
Blah blah your mother gags on my dick and takes gasps like a Jew in the gas chamber faggot put me on ignore you pussy bitch go get fucked by your father while you are at it

• JFL
Reactions: justbentbro