Ramirez looked Indian

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
51b9b7054e73dae9e8d0bfc445317512

Indians keep taking W in 2024 what's happening? Fuck take this thread down before the Indians find this pic.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 58285 and Gaygymmaxx
That’s not him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, baboon593, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
He looks like an American Indian not those street shitting ugly faggots from India

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 58285, Av0nr and 1 other person
He looks like an American Indian not those street shitting ugly faggots from India
No its true that's why bossman looks so much like ramirez. He mustve been a brahmin too

I’m gonna split ur rectum
I’m gonna split your heart and send a photo of it to your crush saying “my heart breaks for you”

He was probably harnizo, as typical for the Mexican-American community in the US's West Coast.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
ALl brown people look of the same race 🤯🤡

View attachment 2709451

Indians keep taking W in 2024 what's happening? Fuck take this thread down before the Indians find this pic.
Water ngl anyone can mistake me for a mexican for that 90% of north indians can be mistaken for some greek, italian or south american lmao

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian and mayo mogger
No. He looked latino. You want him to look Indian cause you are Indian. Aka, coping.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger
No. He looked latino. You want him to look Indian cause you are Indian. Aka, coping.
I have seem many indian dudes with his pheno , he has the piss undertones aswell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 27066
I'm from the Caucasus mountains and I repeat again he looks indian!

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Deleted member 27066
It's true that mestizos and triracials (also some Gracile-Meds and Berids) can overlap with Indians, but Ramirez looks uniquely New World Mestizo, to me.

Ramirez was built for caucasian cock

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and BearBoy
It's true that mestizos and triracials (also some Gracile-Meds and Berids) can overlap with Indians, but Ramirez looks uniquely New World Mestizo, to me.
Grace indid is universal for north indian , south americans and arabs only differemce is undertones lmao

right side of his face looks like its fucking melting

Wow you racist! Could have said he looks like a indian caucasian instead.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Latinus