Will Indian SMV get better as they get richer?

Will it get better?

• Yes

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • No

Votes: 28 59.6%

• Total voters
No we need to take control of media and push India like how black people did in America causing BBC stereotype.

you mean the bisexual sociologist, far-left right winger, satanist, best writer since paulo coelho, dad, 150 IQ, multimillionaire, athlete and youtuber?
you are right, is the one who is black, christian, sociologist, geopolitical analyst, olympic analyst, course seller, bisexual, pansexual, anti-Satanist( MAYBE) , former far-right extremist, commentator, audiobook enthusiast, writer, father of a girl, priest, medium, owner of a rooftop, onlyfans father, anti-rexona

btw have you 'read' his books ? seems good, i am 'reading' (listening) the 10million

you are right, is the one who is black, christian, sociologist, geopolitical analyst, olympic analyst, course seller, bisexual, pansexual, anti-Satanist( MAYBE) , former far-right extremist, commentator, audiobook enthusiast, writer, father of a girl, priest, medium, owner of a rooftop, onlyfans father, anti-rexona

btw have you 'read' his books ? seems good, i am 'reading' (listening) the 10million
After he has said that "if you haven't over 30 books then you need to start listening to audiobooks" over 1000 times, I'm definitely considering it lol. His old books like "negro in russia" seem interesting too.

Is the 10th million one any good? I doubt it's what you get on those classic self-improvement scammy books, or at least I hope it's not

• +1
Reactions: Eiei
Indians already have a higher smv than whites

coming from a european

After he has said that "if you haven't over 30 books then you need to start listening to audiobooks" over 1000 times, I'm definitely considering it lol. His old books like "negro in russia" seem interesting too.

Is the 10th million one any good? I doubt it's what you get on those classic self-improvement scammy books, or at least I hope it's not
hahaha, yeah, he says that in every video

just started this week the book, he is talking more about the start of his business life, but knowing Raim, i don't think it's going to be this type, but we will see

in some time, when I finish the book, I will send a message to your profile to let you know if it really is good

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Never in a million years unless a cultural revolution happens. some historians say that the aggressive indian genese were killed off by the mughals and later english. so the rest are just peasant behavior slaves.

market data shows there is an increase in meat (mutton/pork) intake in the last few years, sale of protein powder is also seeing a rapid growth.

and boom the news media is already pushing articles how its a bad thing.

@SecularIslamist , sometimes i think as a race curries are cursed. we get too much hate for nothing and international media (deep state) is hell bent on normalizing hate against curries and promoting (pushing) black men everywhere.

hahaha, yeah, he says that in every video

just started this week the book, he is talking more about the start of his business life, but knowing Raim, i don't think it's going to be this type, but we will see

in some time, when I finish the book, I will send a message to your profile to let you know if it really is good
please do my man

• +1
Reactions: Eiei