RAMUS LENGTH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MANDIBLE LENGTH

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
The ramus is the vertical length of your mandible. If you look at a person's jawline you might notice that a man's mandible is more of a 90 degree meanwhile a female's mandible angle is more of a 110-120 degree.

Ramus length is important because it allows for a longer and blockier face which is more attractive. If you have a 90 degree ramus your face is longer and you actually have a more defined chin. No wonder why a lot of women have no chin. If you have an obtuse ramus, you are kind of screwed because it looks less attractive and it is a more feminine trait. Also this causes your chin to jut back due to the lack of ramus length.

The sad thing is you cannot bone smash this area because you could injure your mandible joint. Best thing to do is HGH max and pray to god that your ramus will grow as you age, since male facial structure changes significantly through childhood to adulthood.

Attachments

• ramuss.jpeg
    ramuss.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2fl1634uals31.png
    2fl1634uals31.png
    378.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Amadeus, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 15 others
Only thing you can do is get implants.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, randomvanish, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
greycels should stop with these water threads
its kindergarden blackpill knowledge

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 11770, Birdcell and 11 others
Ye wouldn't bonesmash it.

Tried and got ear pain

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Yeah no shit sherlock.

ramus height is the difference between human and jew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: insecurehtn, tinderhacker, Slob and 6 others
90 degrees isn't ideal...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
The ramus is the vertical length of your mandible. If you look at a person's jawline you might notice that a man's mandible is more of a 90 degree meanwhile a female's mandible angle is more of a 110-120 degree.

Ramus length is important because it allows for a longer and blockier face which is more attractive. If you have a 90 degree ramus your face is longer and you actually have a more defined chin. No wonder why a lot of women have no chin. If you have an obtuse ramus, you are kind of screwed because it looks less attractive and it is a more feminine trait. Also this causes your chin to jut back due to the lack of ramus length.

The sad thing is you cannot bone smash this area because you could injure your mandible joint. Best thing to do is HGH max and pray to god that your ramus will grow as you age, since male facial structure changes significantly through childhood to adulthood.

This is basically the same as saying mid-face ratio is more important than mandible length

Because you don't have that short kind of ramus, unless your midface is absolutely fucked up like that guy you posted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Short ramus saved my life. If I had a long ramus I would have short face syndrome

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Short ramus saved my life. If I had a long ramus I would have short face syndrome
Literally cage at your knowledge regarding facial aesthetics, yes Ballou has short face syndrome cause of tall ramus -
Tyson Ballou 19 1
5a96dc18f28a53956c865645f49e4863  mannequin male models
Tyson Ballou 24 1

Stop huffing engine oil to save your remaining braincells.

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
finally a single good trait I have.

10cm ramus 8cm mandible length gang where?

F7E7BE68 06B5 4712 8A65 BCDB9B964DF4

( pic unrelated )

I have noticed that people that have longer ramus size.. are usually blessed with small chin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
'I' would you fucking idiot. I don't have the same bone structure as Ballou. His maxilla and manible is more upswung and forward grown than mine
more upswung because he has a taller ramus
tall ramus can even make up for a retruded chin
you can never go wrong with it

I am getting implants to increase my ramus

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and randomvanish

bro what abt my ramus?

chin length *

dnr + gonial angle is everything
A8642BBD FBDE 4F39 AA9A C17B9891E82D