Ran maher on bumble in my city for 24 hours and ..

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
12 likes …
These were all the pictures i used confused on why model guys do shit in my area

IMG 8527
IMG 8528
IMG 8529
IMG 8530

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, AlexBrown84 and Jova
why do they tho

• +1
Reactions: Jova and edodalic29
First pic is cropped so weird non NT

• +1
Reactions: descension, user123456, Jova and 1 other person

My Maher chadfish approximately 70% matchrate

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, genex, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, poopoohead, piec and 4 others
Actual chads and players on datings app don’t use photos like that. Looks sus

It’s usually posed pictures that someone else took of them with their phone and the instagram is always linked to the account for social proofing

Women can tell it’s not legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Jova and Xangsane

It’s usually posed pictures that someone else took of them with their phone and the instagram is always linked to the account for social proofing

I couldnt afford to use his modeling pictures as that can be a falio as well . I tried picking the best nt photos , usually group pics and not selfies and model shoot pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

actual chads rarely use OLD

actual chads rarely use OLD
I couldnt afford to use his modeling pictures as that can be a falio as well . I tried picking the best nt photos , usually group pics and not selfies and model shoot pictures.
Yes, they do. I have a few legit chad and Tyrone friends irl. Ones a sex addict, gets tested monthly. He has a system in place and uses all the dating apps and ig too to get laid. I basically studied and stole a part of his personality like Talented Mr. Ripley

He legit just uses pics that show off his face and that showcase his lifestyle which he
portrays as traveling a lot

Don’t use model pics but these ones I’m posting. You’re not mimicking how a chad would create his profile well enough

And change his age to his real one or close to it like 29, or 28.

IMG 1455

IMG 1462

IMG 1460

I would try to find another one with normal clothes on

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes, they do. I have a few legit chad and Tyrone friends
SMV chad or PSL chad
irl. Ones a sex addict, gets tested monthly. He has a system in place and uses all the dating apps and ig too to get laid. I basically studied and stole a part of his personality like Talented Mr. Ripley
is that a chad or a tyrone and what does he roughly look like
He legit just uses pics that show off his face and that showcase his lifestyle which he
portrays as traveling a lot

Don’t use model pics but these ones I’m posting. You’re not mimicking how a chad would create his profile well enough

And change his age to his real one or close to like 29, or 28.

View attachment 3050063
View attachment 3050065
View attachment 3050067

I would try to find another one with normal clothes on

SMV chad or PSL chad

is that a chad or a tyrone and what does he roughly look like

Tyrone was smv. Chads were psl and smv. They just have a vibe or energy that’s sexual, like Ryan Phillippe in Cruel Intentions, but not lookswise, just aura.

The one that I was pretty close with looked like a pale version of young Johnny Depp, with a sharper jawline. Everyone always commented about his jawline. Like how strangers bring up height to tall guys, people would be first to talk about how sharp his jaw was and how good looking he is.

He’d fuck a girl and then fuck all her friends and then branch to her friends’ friends. He said like in a few years, in his mid 20’s, he became a man hoe, from normal relationships to having sugar mamas and fucking 2-3 women a week and being in this girl’s Onlyfans vids. She had like 400k followers on IG and she was obsessed with him. He’d get bored and go through a cycle of ignoring her for weeks and she’d constantly message him to ask to meet up.

Tinder alone was 100+ matches a week and all day just messaging a couple dozen women for fun.

This was before I was blackpilled. First time I saw him something about his face was intriguing but he just seemed like a quiet, reserved guy. Didn’t talk much except about regular stuff like Anime, or life goals. Never would have expected the lifestyle he had and I didn’t even know that type of life actually existed. He just looked like a regular guy to me.

This was before my mind accepted how promiscuous women are and before I understood female gaze/male gaze.

Imagine how many other men are there that are blind to this. They think life is about getting into a handful of relationships your whole life and then getting married

Meanwhile this man had a 8 month pregnant women try to fuck him, a lawyer pay for a trip to Hawaii with him, a woman went on one week breakup from her bf and fucked him within a few days. I could write paragraphs on all the shit he’s told me

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Xangsane
Tyrone was smv. Chads were psl and smv. They just have a vibe or energy that’s sexual, like Ryan Phillippe in Cruel Intentions, but not lookswise, just aura.
I gotcha, what about your other chad and tyrone friends, how were they like
The one that I was pretty close with looked like a pale version of young Johnny Depp, with a sharper jawline. Everyone always commented about his jawline. Like how strangers bring up height to tall guys, people would be first to talk about how sharp his jaw was and how good looking he is.
Lemme guess, were these mostly alt foids
He’d fuck a girl and then fuck all her friends and then branch to her friends’ friends. He said like in a few years, in his mid 20’s, he became a man hoe, from normal relationships to having sugar mamas and fucking 2-3 women a week and being in this girl’s Onlyfans vids. She had like 400k followers on IG and she was obsessed with him. He’d get bored and go through a cycle of ignoring her for weeks and she’d constantly message him to ask to meet up
was it that mexican guy you talked about?
Tinder alone was 100+ matches a week and all day just messaging a couple dozen women for fun.
oh wow
This was before I was blackpilled. First time I saw him something about his face was intriguing but he just seemed like a quiet, reserved guy. Didn’t talk much except about regular stuff like Anime, or life goals. Never would have expected the lifestyle he had and I didn’t even know that type of life actually existed. He just looked like a regular guy to me.
>anime
Yeah these are definitely alt foids or foids with tattoos
This was before my mind accepted how promiscuous women are and before I understood female gaze/male gaze.

Imagine how many other men are there that are blind to this. They think life is about getting into a handful of relationships your whole life and then getting married

Meanwhile this man had a 8 month pregnant women try to fuck him, a lawyer pay for a trip to Hawaii with him, a woman went on one week breakup from her bf and fucked him within a few days. I could write paragraphs on all the shit he’s told me
I don't believe this JFL this is insane how the fuck did he manage all this

• JFL
Reactions: Pollorex

He’d fuck a girl and then fuck all her friends and then branch to her friends’ friends. He said like in a few years, in his mid 20’s, he became a man hoe, from normal relationships to having sugar mamas and fucking 2-3 women a week and being in this girl’s Onlyfans vids. She had like 400k followers on IG and she was obsessed with him. He’d get bored and go through a cycle of ignoring her for weeks and she’d constantly message him to ask to meet up.

if you don't mind pls dm a pic of him?

zoomer foids have caught on to chad fishing, if you aren't verified they now its not real

IMG 1520

IMG 7936

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Gengar and Tyler x Durden
I gotcha, what about your other chad and tyrone friends, how were they like

Lemme guess, were these mostly alt foids

was it that mexican guy you talked about?

oh wow

>anime
Yeah these are definitely alt foids or foids with tattoos

I don't believe this JFL this is insane how the fuck did he manage all this

One was Italian/Puerto Rican, 6’3-6’4. Practices kickboxing and builds cars in his free time. Used to be the fat funny guy growing up, then had some chick help him work out and lose weight. Lived a wild life mostly on his own in his teens. Knows all the bars and club owners in the two major counties on the west coast where I’m from just by going every weekend. Currently dating a girl that’s studying to be a doctor. Her dad's the head doctor of a hospital, pulls in like 5-800k a year and her mom's a doctor too, with a similar salary. Bought him a MacBook for Christmas and offered to buy him a $4,000 coat just off hand because he was with them when they were shopping.

Tyrone is an ex-crip, in and out of jail, late 30s with a baby mama and no car. Doesn’t give a fuck if she’s married or single, he has women coming to his work to fuck him or suck him off after their shift before they go back to their families. Big dick, women have to use both hands when sucking him off. Recommend me one his favorite ways to get laid, invite a girl over to his apartment. Start drinking and he pulls out this card game or board game, where it involves either you drinking or do a sex act. Like two shots of whiskey or give a blowjob for 5 minutes to the person in front of you. Really nice guy, I’ve never seen him get mad even in arguments.

And all these guys are some of the chillest nicest people I know. We can have long convos about random dumb stuff and there’s never any beef or shade when it comes to women. I have another Mexican friend too who’s like 5’6, buff af, same story. He’s shared hoes with all of these guys.

Yeah, the Mexican guy. All Latinas. The light-skin Latinas though that looked like fitness influencers or baristas. He said he can never pull white women for some reason. He pulls the top Latinas but gets no attraction from white women. Except like once when he was hosteling in Europe with some Swedish blonde chick.

He has different ways of setting up dates depending on how the girl looks, how confident she is in herself, and if she’s promiscuous.

For some, it’s going to a bar on the first date, for some to a nice restaurant or comedy show, stuff like that, and for the easy women, he just asks for them to come over to his place before even meeting them.

He tells me these women perform the nastiest, wildest things on the first dates. Like getting skull fucked against a wall for 20 minutes or fucking in the back of her jeep

There was this girl too that he used to fuck for weeks or months multiple times a week but never actually seen her face. She was super insecure and shy. Her only pictures on IG were heavily edited and she’d wear a face mask whenever they went out. She asked to fuck with the lights off and with the mask on.

He said she gave him like the top 3 best head of his life that made his whole body shake. I asked if it weirded him out that he didn’t know what she looked like under the mask and what if she was deformed or didn’t have a nose. He said he never thought about it and didn’t care

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and saldagoat

Wtf lol you gotta show a pic of him at least, dm me it if you want.

Wtf lol you gotta show a pic of him at least, dm me it if you want.
Can’t. Even saying all this is too much. I feel like it’s against an unspoken code women have with man hoes

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
One was Italian/Puerto Rican, 6’3-6’4. Practices kickboxing and builds cars in his free time. Used to be the fat funny guy growing up, then had some chick help him work out and lose weight. Lived a wild life mostly on his own in his teens. Knows all the bars and club owners in the two major counties on the west coast where I’m from just by going every weekend. Currently dating a girl that’s studying to be a doctor. Her dad's the head doctor of a hospital, pulls in like 5-800k a year and her mom's a doctor too, with a similar salary. Bought him a MacBook for Christmas and offered to buy him a $4,000 coat just off hand because he was with them when they were shopping.

Tyrone is an ex-crip, in and out of jail, late 30s with a baby mama and no car. Doesn’t give a fuck if she’s married or single, he has women coming to his work to fuck him or suck him off after their shift before they go back to their families. Big dick, women have to use both hands when sucking him off. Recommend me one his favorite ways to get laid, invite a girl over to his apartment. Start drinking and he pulls out this card game or board game, where it involves either you drinking or do a sex act. Like two shots of whiskey or give a blowjob for 5 minutes to the person in front of you. Really nice guy, I’ve never seen him get mad even in arguments.

And all these guys are some of the chillest nicest people I know. We can have long convos about random dumb stuff and there’s never any beef or shade when it comes to women. I have another Mexican friend too who’s like 5’6, buff af, same story. He’s shared hoes with all of these guys.

Yeah, the Mexican guy. All Latinas. The light-skin Latinas though that looked like fitness influencers or baristas. He said he can never pull white women for some reason. He pulls the top Latinas but gets no attraction from white women. Except like once when he was hosteling in Europe with some Swedish blonde chick.

He has different ways of setting up dates depending on how the girl looks, how confident she is in herself, and if she’s promiscuous.

For some, it’s going to a bar on the first date, for some to a nice restaurant or comedy show, stuff like that, and for the easy women, he just asks for them to come over to his place before even meeting them.

He tells me these women perform the nastiest, wildest things on the first dates. Like getting skull fucked against a wall for 20 minutes or fucking in the back of her jeep

There was this girl too that he used to fuck for weeks or months multiple times a week but never actually seen her face. She was super insecure and shy. Her only pictures on IG were heavily edited and she’d wear a face mask whenever they went out. She asked to fuck with the lights off and with the mask on.

He said she gave him like the top 3 best head of his life that made his whole body shake. I asked if it weirded him out that he didn’t know what she looked like under the mask and what if she was deformed or didn’t have a nose. He said he never thought about it and didn’t care
god damn, is this in cali?

One was Italian/Puerto Rican, 6’3-6’4. Practices kickboxing and builds cars in his free time. Used to be the fat funny guy growing up, then had some chick help him work out and lose weight. Lived a wild life mostly on his own in his teens
wdym lived a wild life on his own
Knows all the bars and club owners in the two major counties on the west coast where I’m from just by going every weekend.
how the hell did he know all them?
Currently dating a girl that’s studying to be a doctor. Her dad's the head doctor of a hospital, pulls in like 5-800k a year and her mom's a doctor too, with a similar salary. Bought him a MacBook for Christmas and offered to buy him a $4,000 coat just off hand because he was with them when they were shopping.
Was this girl HQNP or? How did he get her?
Stopped reading at tyrone
What's their laycount and what were the foids like?
Not surprised, why do you think the white women weren't interested?
WDYM if she's promiscuous?

also how masc-pretty were they

wdym lived a wild life on his own

how the hell did he know all them?

Was this girl HQNP or? How did he get her?

Stopped reading at tyrone

What's their laycount and what were the foids like?

Not surprised, why do you think the white women weren't interested?

WDYM if she's promiscuous?

also how masc-pretty were they
Bro