I gigafrauded on Hinge (6'3 and green eyes) in NYC. These are my looksmatch according to the algo JFLLLL

I remember that thread. If you can get your looksmatch why complain?
Cause I’m too autistic to get through dates with my looksmatch, can’t carry a convo fml, can’t escalate, flirt etc

Even when I get flirted with or complemented randomly irl I get hella awkward and don’t know how to act jfl :feelskek: I’m a lost cause :feelsrope:

Albeit I am considering trying dating again, not with my looksmatch rn but slightly below to take off some of the pressure. If it’s still just as awkward as my first date was then imma just throw in the towel. I rather die incel than dumpster dive:kys:

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
damn you're 6'3? fakecel ngl.

View attachment 3180979

I literally ascend to HTN with green eyes. Plus 6'3 that makes me Chadlite SMV. But these are the best girls I can match with 🤡 🌎

Reminder this is what my eye area looks like when green.

View attachment 3180982

I had 6 likes in 48 hours. All fat. 3/6 of them sheboons. One curry. One white.

It's so fucking over :lul::lul::lul:
Bhai you’re on a dating app you aren’t going to get stacie’s there. Just instagrammaxx and fraud that’s how you actually get slays that aren’t morbidly obese. Dating apps are cucked in 2024

• +1
Bhai you’re on a dating app you aren’t going to get stacie’s there. Just instagrammaxx and fraud that’s how you actually get slays that aren’t morbidly obese. Dating apps are cucked in 2024
Over for me I have never had social media...

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Over for me I have never had social media...
There’s threads on how to instagrammaxx trust me you will get at least HTB if you know what you’re doing

• Woah
View attachment 3180979

I literally ascend to HTN with green eyes. Plus 6'3 that makes me Chadlite SMV. But these are the best girls I can match with 🤡 🌎

Reminder this is what my eye area looks like when green.

View attachment 3180982

I had 6 likes in 48 hours. All fat. 3/6 of them sheboons. One curry. One white.

It's so fucking over :lul::lul::lul:
Need to release my hinge course

This is sad to see.

• +1
My Hinge in NYC was all really hot women so it probably realized you were frauding somehow

I would show you but I got banned early this year

• Hmm...
The thing is i live in new york, the hottest or decent looking women are on tinder, not no dame hinge. The problem with tinder is the women are hotter but the competition is INSANE because the best looking and rich men are on tinder and the more popular sites. A hinge 10/10 women is like a tinder 7.5/10 women.
The hottest girls in NYC are on Hinge bro let’s be real

probably because most people in NYC are actually NT maxxed and have low inhib so they dont need to join a fucking dating app :lul::lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Whatever
Yeah, they do but only the ones who live in Manhattan. The actual good women aren't on dating apps. Yeah you'll have the young 20yr old GL white women on Tinder for attention but, that's about it. I rarely see great looking women walking around here tbh mostly ethnics. Don't come and live in NYC if you like white women.
Where are you in NYC? I was hanging out near Washington square park all day today and there were tons of GL white chicks, especially since NYU is right there. You see less white women the more you go towards the East Village but still there’s a lot of them. Midtown is like 90% Caucasian career women.

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21