thecel

thecel

morph king
fuck

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19865, klip11, Prettyboy and 3 others
I TOOK ESTROGEN PILLS AND MY VOICE CHANGED!

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19865, Doctor Faust, thecel and 6 others
Bro hate to break it to u but ull make an ugly tranny

• +1
Reactions: virren, Deleted member 14392 and thecel
so what

Summer Luk gets laid
How about u get laid as a male rice instead lol but since ur living in faggot america its indeed a nightmare mode, however have u tried latinas and mexicans i heard they like rice

• Ugh..
How about u get laid as a male rice instead lol but since ur living in faggot america its indeed a nightmare mode, however have u tried latinas and mexicans i heard they like rice

no point in continuing to exist male

Chads don’t get included as equal members of female social circles. Chads’ female friends don’t treat him like they treat their girlfriends. Chads get seen as creeps when they try to sit down at all-girls lunch tables at school. Chads don’t get to go in female bathrooms and talk to females in them about female stuff. Chads don’t get to go in girls’ locker rooms and get off to stripping cheerleaders (locker rooms are lesbians’ paradise). Chads don’t get to go with his female friends on girls’ nights out. Chads never experience the emotional rollercoasters that true feminine conversations are. Despite all the vaginal moisture that Gigachad’s presence generates, he goes through life never experiencing everything the female gender has to offer.

no point in continuing to exist male
What kind of disgusting faggotry did i just read, if u want muh feminine rollercoaster convos then just get friendzoned rofl

• JFL
Can i lick ur vagina?

bumping for @slavcelchinceljawcel to reply “0”