@rand anon - the saddest and most delusional curry greycel to have graced this forum

yeah cause phenopill's legit

wearing lifts to get me from 5'3 to 5'5 won't make ANY difference in irl appeal lol, most girls will still be taller than than me. Gymaxxing might though

I'm not NT nigga, I can't just cold or warm approach a foid
Seriously, kys. You’re a typical Indian obsessed with appearing more Caucasian. You need every looksmax. Put the work in to be more NT, you won’t though. Instead go cry about your pheno. You’ll always be Dravidian, no matter how skin bleaching you’ll always appear Dravidian.

Maybe if you simp hard enough, some poor girl might give you pity sex you dog

@rand anon
Are you really 5'3?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
LL may be a must for you. That's extremely unlucky.
I barely get matches on the apps even when I omit my height. What's the point of getting LL when I don't pass most foids' looks threshold

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19948 and ROTTING
I barely get matches on the apps even when I omit my height. What's the point of getting LL when I don't pass most foids' looks threshold
Hmm, you're bleach maxxing right? What's your nose like? Is it leptohrinre?

• +1
yeah cause phenopill's legit

wearing lifts to get me from 5'3 to 5'5 won't make ANY difference in irl appeal lol, most girls will still be taller than than me. Gymaxxing might though

I'm not NT nigga, I can't just cold or warm approach a foid
Nigga, you had girls offering you dates and still didn't take them up on it.

You are a mentalcel.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger, ROTTING, rand anon and 1 other person

You are a mentalcel.
don't bother with this dog, he can ruin his skin with bleach jfl

You are a mentalcel.
Where'd u read that? I've only been on one date. And the other date I was "offered" was a zoom date.

All the other girls I've matched with and asked out eventually flaked

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Where'd u read that? I've only been on one date. And the other date I was "offered" was a zoom date.

All the other girls I've matched with and asked out eventually flaked
Just socialcirclemax you fucking autist and start hanging around the women. They will eventually start liking you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger, FailedNormieManlet and rand anon
Just socialcirclemax you fucking autist and start hanging around the women. They will eventually start liking you.
Bruh even in PMs u said my pheno and height were death tier lol

• +1
Bruh even in PMs u said my pheno and height were death tier lol
Obviously, they disadvantage you but I didn't mean you are 100% destined to be an incel for life.

There are women who are into you, bro. Some are asking you for dates and shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger, FailedNormieManlet and rand anon
what can I say except jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and rand anon
  • +1
I'm not bleachmaxxing just yet, k, jeez :hnghn::hnghn:
Maybe if you rub enough bleach girls will ignore your autism, shit frame and shit physique

• Hmm...
girls will ignore your autism, shit frame and shit physique
My frame isn't shit, besides, soo many lanklets get hookups and into relationships.
And autism doesn't matter for hookups if u pass their looks threshold, which I don't obviously. Plus there's no gym for NT :feelswhy:
Maybe if you rub enough bleach
Can u stop nigga I said I was reconsidering it:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
My frame isn't shit, besides, soo many lanklets get hookups and into relationships.
And autism doesn't matter for hookups if u pass their looks threshold, which I don't obviously. Plus there's no gym for NT :feelswhy:

Can u stop nigga I said I was reconsidering it:hnghn:
End it. You won’t even improve

• Hmm...
U need to heightmaxx asap. Unless u have high bf, gymcelling shouldnt be your top priority. The fuck u think girls would date a midget. Im around half feet taller than u and im still insecure about my height. Lol, if u ever thought that u stand a chance attracting women at that height. LL or rope if i were u.

• Hmm...
U need to heightmaxx asap. Unless u have high bf, gymcelling shouldnt be your top priority. The fuck u think girls would date a midget. Im around half feet taller than u and im still insecure about my height. Lol, if u ever thought that u stand a chance attracting women at that height. LL or rope if i were u.
Virtually no girls in your 3rd world shithole would reject you for being 5’9. It’s unironically all about your face at this point :lul::lul::lul:
Every man is insecure about his height/dick/face. Even Chads get insecure every once in a while.

• +1
as I've said
No point in even considering LL if I can't even get dates through OLD while omitting my height
LL or rope if i were u.
Can't rope because of filial piety, unfortunately

Last edited:
If this cat won't help himself as a male despite being exposed to the :blackpill:, has he considered gender realignment?

For those that don't know, there is a delusional greycel called @rand anon. I've been following his case for a while now, and needless to say. He is a lost cause who is autistic. I remember the first time he made a post asking me about tinder and I told him to ask the girl out to coffee/drinks after 3 messages - he claimed he was too high inhib to do so.

Now the very man who is afraid of asking a girl out on a date on a dating app claims the reason he is incel is NOT due to his high inhibitions. Bear in mind that he is a 5'3 currycel. He has an okay looking face, and could probably date some pajeet girl if he bothered approaching and not being so autistic. This guy is possibly the most bluepilled user I've spoken to on this site, he doesn't understand how women work and as a result is USED for attention - jfl this nigga literally does not understand a single thing.

I won't go into the details of his simp behaviour, but needless to say. He is spineless, has the T levels of a grandmother and quite frankly is screwed because of his inability to grapple with the reality that as a fucking 5'3 pajeet, he needs EVERY looksmax in the book. He still has the boomer indian idea that if he bleaches his skin hard enough, he might get laid - JFL at this delusion.

The funniest shit is, this nigga I told him to go to the gym and start gymcelling in order to improve his situation. His response? Sending me a bunch of bullshit copes on why the gym doesn't work - despite COUNTLESS users fucking ascending because they worked out. It might not make this pathetic greycel go from invisible to slayer, but it will fucking improve his situation.

This sad fuck has done 0 looksmaxxes, all he does is take pathetic selfies with a retarded smirk on his face JFL. Needless to say he is still in his delusion phase, where he thinks if he spends enough time on OLD he will eventually get a girl - news flash rand, you fucking won't because you're SMV is too fucking low and if by some miracle you do, she will be ugly or using you.

Keep coping with your dream of skin bleaching you retarded dog, you won't do the one looksmax which will help u the most - going to the gym. Nigga if you were even semi-serious about your situation, you'd have bought lifts and frauded to 5'5 OR at the very least (if capable) got fucking LL/saved up for LL.

You come on a looksmax forum and do nothing. JFL you pathetic currydog.

tagging

@YouCopeOrRope @Xangsane @bobjoe3456 @Mogpogs @8PSLcel @Anchor_Ship @Looksmax Refugee
Mate honestly 5.3 is very suifuel tier ..the shortest of females are that height and mind you even they dont want that..no wonder he feels that way if he gymmaxes at that height he will just look like hes compensating