Random ass height lottery

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Bronze
Being a manlet is one thing, but being a manlet when you shouldn’t be is much worse psychologically. I’m 5’8.5, my father is 6’0 and my mom is 5’4.
They were literally above average and average for their generation in my country, but I ended up 3 inches below average for mine. I don’t know if it was the result of them having me late plus my mom being vegetarian 😭 or it was just a cruel fate. I remember my father saying I’m gonna end up this height when I was still growing.

And then there is my half brother who is 20 years older, his mother (my fathers ex) is the same height as my mom and he grew to fucking 6’4 or 6’5, I can’t take standing next to him.
fuck I will probably always be insecure of my height if I don’t move out somewhere else

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: imthesupremecel, thereallegend and Outerz14
Being a manlet is one thing, but being a manlet when you shouldn’t be is much worse psychologically. I’m 5’8.5, my father is 6’0 and my mom is 5’4.
They were literally above average and average for their generation in my country, but I ended up 3 inches below average for mine. I don’t know if it was the result of them having me late plus my mom being vegetarian 😭 or it was just a cruel fate. I remember my father saying I’m gonna end up this height when I was still growing.

And then there is my half brother who is 20 years older, his mother (my fathers ex) is the same height as my mom and he grew to fucking 6’4 or 6’5, I can’t take standing next to him.
fuck I will probably always be insecure of my height if I don’t move out somewhere else
You most battle out the fakecel

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Must have been diet or smth
So much estrogen when we were growing up

Start eating plenty of raw meat and milk

Your mothers genes cucked you

just unlucky, gene recombination cares not for your emotions.

Heightpill is brutal

Start eating plenty of raw meat and milk
Must have been diet or smth
So much estrogen when we were growing up
Doesnt matter anything
You guys should ask your mother what did she eat when she was pregnant to you she need to eat more meat low fat low shitty carbs no refined sugar and you need your mothers breast milk for 7-8 months ( if you drank the shitty market colostrum milks when you r a kid its over)