Random female motivating you at the gym, is that a good sign ?

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
This happened to me 2 years ago when I was still going to the gym. I was doing push-ups while waiting for the other dude to use the machine.

A milf in her early 30s or ig came to me, tapped me on my shoulder when I was sitting after doing it and told me the following, “ Don’t worry, you’ll succeed one day. Don’t give up and keep doing.”

Idk man. Maybe I looked like an abused dog

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler, Primalsplit, bobtheflowerpot and 9 others
Could've been hungry for young cock or u just activated her motherly instincts by looking pathetic enough.

Who knows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, EggKing, 5'7 zoomer and 12 others
and then you woke up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, stunna, Deleted member 39692 and 2 others
Could've been hungry for young cock or u just activated her motherly instincts by looking pathetic enough.

Who knows
Definitely the second one you really think they'd want his cock? (No offense bro)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Mog3D, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Definitely the second one you really think they'd want his cock? (No offense bro)
Yeah. I’m complete truecel and maybe I look like an abused dog and wasn’t even aware of it

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada
did she say “never give up” or “never get up”?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, TechnoBoss, stunna and 2 others
similar vibes as giving change to a hobo

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Primalsplit, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Ok cucks

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and Nick.Harte
One day I was at the gym and some guy tapped me on the shoulder and said "Im telling you, everything is possible, dont ever give up. Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams, you can do anything you want I promise you. You just have to take that first step take that hard step at actually doing something." Very inspirational.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, TechnoBoss, Deleted member 51465 and 4 others
One day I was at the gym and some guy tapped me on the shoulder and said "Im telling you, everything is possible, dont ever give up. Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams, you can do anything you want I promise you. You just have to take that first step take that hard step at actually doing something." Very inspirational.
Yeah it is

• +1
Reactions: ascension
she either wanted the cock or felt bad for you imo

• +1
she either wanted the cock or felt bad for you imo
I can’t stop imagining how Chad is treated if a subhuman like me can get a little bit of attention once in a bluemoon.

• Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel
I can’t stop imagining how Chad is treated if a subhuman like me can get a little bit of attention once in a bluemoon.
Gandy like chad has to be insane. I’d want to be friends with one for like a day and see tbh. Couldn’t take it for longer tho I’d rope

• +1
I’d rope
Man I already feel like roping when the slayer acquaintance hangs out with me. It’s brutal the way females react to him. I wanna avoid people like that irl.

• Woah
Reactions: socialcel
Man I already feel like roping when the slayer acquaintance hangs out with me. It’s brutal the way females react to him. I wanna avoid people like that irl.
How do foids interact w him?

• +1
How do foids interact w him?
You’ll see foids with their normie friends with the brightest smile when they see him. Man, It’s sad when you see the facial expression of the normie cuck. He subconsciously knows that he’ll never be looked this way by the opposite sex.

Foids bring their toilet friends around and introduce them to him, while completely ignoring the other guys.He wanted only one phone number and ended getting 4-5 numbers.

when he begins speaking in a group, the foids will keep looking at him and ask for his opinions.

One day we were all sitting and smoking weed and one guy mentioned his height for idk what reason. He said something like “ …… You’re very tall. That’s why..” The foid who sat with us didn’t even know him before and never saw him standing up. As soon as she heard it, she stared to eye fuck him, up and down, up and down. Never in my life a toilet gave me that type of look.

2 young foids told him that they found him sexy in the bus before he got out. Fucking brutal.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and socialcel
I never get approached by girls in the gym. Like never. Only random guys telling me how good my physique is and asking for advice

• +1
Reactions: traveler, stunna and Nick.Harte
I never get approached by girls in the gym. Like never. Only random guys telling me how good my physique is and asking for advice
It just happened to me once

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
It just happened to me once
The closest thing I’ve had is a girl who approached me to say thanks for being considerate and getting away from in front of the mirror while she was doing her sets

9 years of gym everyday nearly btw

Last edited:
  • So Sad
You’ll see foids with their normie friends with the brightest smile when they see him. Man, It’s sad when you see the facial expression of the normie cuck. He subconsciously knows that he’ll never be looked this way by the opposite sex.

Foids bring their toilet friends around and introduce them to him, while completely ignoring the other guys.He wanted only one phone number and ended getting 4-5 numbers.

when he begins speaking in a group, the foids will keep looking at him and ask for his opinions.

One day we were all sitting and smoking weed and one guy mentioned his height for idk what reason. He said something like “ …… You’re very tall. That’s why..” The foid who sat with us didn’t even know him before and never saw him standing up. As soon as she heard it, she stared to eye fuck him, up and down, up and down. Never in my life a toilet gave me that type of look.

2 young foids told him that they found him sexy in the bus before he got out. Fucking brutal.
i must ascend

• +1
Chads are lions walking among the sheep.

And btw, she pitied you OP. It was a motherly instinct. Women don't feel that motherly instinct to men they want to get fucked their brains out by. In fact, it's like the opposite feeling.

It's like it didn't even register in her brain that you are a man with a cock between your legs. You were like a pre-pubescent kid who didn't even know what gentialia the girls possess. :lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
She was just being nice because you have a school shooter pheno

• +1