Random guys from tinder

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
I checked to see the competition on tinder and a lot of guys were around psl4+ (average guy i see outside is psl3-3.5). Tons of eboys with curtains, probably 20%. Most guys were ugly but saw a few decent guys.

most of these guys are frauding hard, almost worse than girls. Taking pics from perfect angles and lightning and not showing pics with their frame. They probably look far worse irl.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Uglybrazilian, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others

hotty

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5393
no pics no care

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5393
Yeah guys are frauding hard these days. My pics are pretty honest / look like me but I think I should start frauding again tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Post pics brother

Unless you used a true catfish in your experiment, your results could be wrong because Tinder's algorithm will only show the hottest guys to the hottest girls, so if you used no picture or just one picture or pictures that were clearly stolen, then your ELO score would be too low to see the hottest guys on Tinder. I still have my catfish since I don't try to get matches, but my catfish's ELO score is so good that nearly every time that I swipe right, I get a match. I got the pics from a hot Ukrainian girl that I matched with using my real pics of myself when I put set my location to Kiev with Tinder Gold, my guess is that she matched with me because I come from a first world country and not because she thinks I am a 10/10 like her.

What I found in my experiment was that the most successful profiles were of either high PSL guys who were skinny lanklets and had low quality pictures, or there were also tall white men who had a very muscular (natty looking) physique with six pack abs and were average looking in the face, they used mostly pics that showed off their muscles but in good locations. Those two types of guys are the ones who clearly had the most success, which means that it's not over for average looking guys who are tall (6 foot 1 or taller) as long as they are very muscular, and you don't need to have a Jeff Seid physique to slay on Tinder, although that would also help. My experiment was lifefuel for me since I have the potential to become like the second type of most successful male profiles, since I am 6 foot 4 with average face (and white) but very skinny, if I fix that, I can slay on Tinder too.

yuyuven why dont u try certeins heirstyle brocel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mongrelcel, sytyl and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
@Yuyevon how do you do on tinder?

I checked to see the competition on tinder and a lot of guys were around psl4+ (average guy i see outside is psl3-3.5). Tons of eboys with curtains, probably 20%. Most guys were ugly but saw a few decent guys.

most of these guys are frauding hard, almost worse than girls. Taking pics from perfect angles and lightning and not showing pics with their frame. They probably look far worse irl.
same here most niggas are average or subhuman, there is some decent guys but most of them are clearly frauding. Niggas be crazy cause of tinder but the fact is that of course there will be hipergamy on this shit, there's 10x men than women and most of them are incredibly ugly and non-masculine