Random Indian woman is blackpilled?

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Master
IMG 9800

I found in her in some qoves comment section telling them to stop coping and that height and looks are everything. How does she even know about the blackpill? Who blackpilled her? Did Chad reject her so now she’s blackpilled 😂?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, horizontallytall, rand anon and 5 others
She didn't want to be the "average" girl but "that" girl

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
no fucking way ???

View attachment 2851275
I found in her in some qoves comment section telling them to stop coping and that height and looks are everything. How does she even know about the blackpill? Who blackpilled her? Did Chad reject her so now she’s blackpilled 😂?
Male gaze maxxing

That’s an account run by an Indian man

@BrahminBoss or @MakinItHappen are my primary suspects

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, horizontallytall and PseduoAryan
what an ugly poo

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and PseduoAryan
That’s an account run by an Indian man

@BrahminBoss or @MakinItHappen are my primary suspects
I know you’re joking but I’m 99% sure that account isn’t a troll account. Just look at the highlights.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
The level of girl that made me feel Chadpreet whenever I'd go to a families wedding with all the starring.

She is a 3/10.

Beneath a Low Tier Pajeeta that's a 4.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and BrahminBoss
Femcel + pajeeta + is blackpilled
She is not even a female jfl

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Thats a troll, easiest way is to see the follower to following ratio lol

Thats a troll, easiest way is to see the follower to following ratio lol
Dude no there are girls who follow random Celebs and have high following. Her stories prove it’s her, anyway looks like dogshit bug eyes. If a girl knows blackpill tho and she reveals it it just makes everything uncomfortable tbh no sexual tension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Ranjeet Dipshit
Dude no there are girls who follow random Celebs and have high following. Her stories prove it’s her, anyway looks like dogshit bug eyes. If a girl knows blackpill tho and she reveals it it just makes everything uncomfortable tbh no sexual tension
Haha ,i know ur joking but her stories are even more of a giveaway that its troll also it seems like its ur account as predicted by @Dr. Mog jfl

The level of girl that made me feel Chadpreet whenever I'd go to a families wedding with all the starring.

She is a 3/10.

Beneath a Low Tier Pajeeta that's a 4.
you mog her my lord

you mog her my lord

Yet people laughed at me when I said I was starred at like a Chad when I went to India.

'Oh it's just because you wore western clothes' lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yet people laughed at me when I said I was starred at like a Chad when I went to India.

'Oh it's just because you wore western clothes' lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You look good. You don’t even look Indian when your leanmaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen and BrahminBoss
I feel like curries can only cope for so long.

At some point they snap and become based af