Random Indians keep msging me

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Random Indians msg me all the time saying I inspire them and ask to see me. Everytime I have shown these pajeets myself they get mad. “Muh you’re dark skin this isn’t possible!”

Do you idiots really believe every short dark male is incel?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, incel194012940, TUSSELEIF and 22 others
Saar blease tell me how to get white gurl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Squirtoutmabooty, BeenLMSsinceMSN and 12 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 16275, emeraldglass and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Squirtoutmabooty, autisticretard and 10 others

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 21661 and 13 others
Can this guy get laid with your advice?

12FBAE0E E1F6 4D3D 8A84 14B1C93C4D6B

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 16275, vaninskybird and 4 others
Yeah unironically if he followed everything I said word for word like a bible
it all comes down to mindset Incels are just lazy and comfortable being rotting meets they don’t wanna put in the work

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and rand anon
Why are Indians colorist to their dark skinned brethren? Non Indians think all Indians are dark.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, vaninskybird, emeraldglass and 3 others
What's ur slay count

tell to make a shrine in your honour and pray to it everyday.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Why are Indians colorist to their dark skinned brethren? Non Indians think all Indians are dark.

Non Indians think all Indians are street shitting scammers JFL.

Meanwhile Indians "You see bro, muh caste and muh two shades lighter symbolizes muh superiority"

Never fails to make me laugh.

• +1
Reactions: Lurker69, FailedNormieManlet, Cheesyrumble and 3 others
Nigga i dont believe u not cuz ur dark but because i am 6'1 high Htn-low chadlite and yet i am khhv while u get to fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lurker69, ReadBooksEveryday and zura
Nigga i dont believe u not cuz ur dark but because i am 6'1 high Htn-low chadlite and yet i am khhv while u get to fuck
Cause u live in Afghanistan dawg

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Lurker69, Squirtoutmabooty and 4 others
it all comes down to mindset Incels are just lazy and comfortable being rotting meets they don’t wanna put in the work
Bluepilled, it’s all about the genes, he just has a chadpreet face and even then, he fucks ugly sub beckylite foids

He lives in the UK, it’s all larp, you really think a shitskin Manlet is out here slaying white girls? He’s just a jestercel emotional tampon that just fucks mentally ill BPD women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Random Indians msg me all the time saying I inspire them and ask to see me. Everytime I have shown these pajeets myself they get mad. “Muh you’re dark skin this isn’t possible!”

Do you idiots really believe every short dark male is incel?

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Yup literally. SAAR I HATE BROWN WOMEN I WANT WHITE GARL PLZ
well brown women tend to be literally subhuman looking so i mean...can u blame them? Everyone wants white girls, not just curries.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Lmao no they dont, lightskin curries frequently get confused with other races. Not every curry is some darskin abo dalit lookin nibba

He lives in the UK, it’s all larp, you really think a shitskin Manlet is out here slaying white girls? He’s just a jestercel emotional tampon that just fucks mentally ill BPD women.
"mentally ill BPD women."

NIGGA THOSE ARE THE HOTTEST WOMEN 😭 😭 😭 😭

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, FailedNormieManlet and Cheesyrumble
Lmao no they dont, lightskin curries frequently get confused with other races. Not every curry is some darskin abo dalit lookin nibba
To normies all Indians are the same.

Most Indians don’t look like the top guy. He still has curry failo
You fucking idiot :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

That wasnt the point, the fact is that there are indians who do look like that and indians who look like the bottom guy, at the end of the day they are both indians but will be look at differently from one another. "Muh curry failo", i literally gurantee that any that looks like that and is dressed like that goes into any classroom and has girls staring at him hard and some even asking for is number. U r coping.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Top is more attractive, but at the end of the day, Indian esp FOB == bad with the shit beta culture that's associated with them.
Great so then all he has to do is just work for a year atleast to change his beta mindset and cultural upbringing to something more western and outgoing and he'll be fine just like anyone else.... great. Compared to the bottom guy who its completely over for no matter what his personaility is, unless he saves up tens of thousands of dollars, gets multiple surgeries, does bleaching, and maybe LL if hes short.... and then on top of that goes through a year of mental change to make himself more western and outgoing like the guy on top...just to be able to compete. Yeah, clearly theres no difference between these two men.

U might be a personalitymaxxed darkskin curry that pulls BPD hoes (which im mirin hard asf dont get me wrong). But lets not play here, u and me damn well no that u arent seen as objectively physically attractive as much as some lightskin chadpreet. Now i dont know if you even care to be seen as physically attractive by the women u fuck, but for me i dont know, id feel terrible if the girl i was fucking didnt actually find me physically attractive lmao, plus that would be a complete hit to my ego (theres nothing wrong with ego btw its literally a natural thing in all humans to keep us from roping).

Great so then all he has to do is just work for a year atleast to change his beta mindset and cultural upbringing to something more western and outgoing and he'll be fine just like anyone else.... great.

I don't think you understand what saying. It's not him changing his beta mindset, it's changing the western mindset that needs to happen.

He can change his mindset all he wants but your average western woman with little exposure to Indians thinks of them as creepy, rapey, nerdy, nasally voiced, call centre scammers.

People in the west will look at both and judge them the same way. It doesn't matter if the first guy is more attractive. This has nothing to do looks.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Razeb
Just have a 7 inch cock if ur Indian and u will be fine, the biggest thing preventing Indians from fucking is the assumption that they have 3 inches, which most of them do but not the case for all.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Just have a 7 inch cock if ur Indian and u will be fine, the biggest thing preventing Indians from fucking is the assumption that they have 3 inches, which most of them do but not the case for all.

The cock size failo is more associated with East asians and yet they do much better in the west.

Unless you get the degenerate swines in India to stop being desperate, creepy and beta, Indian SMV will forever be in the gutter in the west.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
The cock size failo is more associated with East asians and yet they do much better in the west.

Unless you get the degenerate swines in India to stop being desperate, creepy and beta, Indian SMV will forever be in the gutter in the west.
Go look at all these selfies on twitter and read the comments the Indians are no different when it comes to public horniness as Americans, the only reason it got memed was because of the broken English and the fact it was an ugly jeet.

I don't think you understand what saying. It's not him changing his beta mindset, it's changing the western mindset that needs to happen.

He can change his mindset all he wants but your average western woman with little exposure to Indians thinks of them as creepy, rapey, nerdy, nasally voiced, call centre scammers.

People in the west will look at both and judge them the same way. It doesn't matter if the first guy is more attractive. This has nothing to do looks.
yeah lmao ur retarded, the whole point of being a lightskin chadpreet is that it gets rid of this image out of womens head because of the halo effect. When people think of a call center "creepy, rapey, nerdy, nasally voiced, call centre scammers", they are thinking of guys like this in their head

AgVQxBW 460s
India labourer lockdown 17116578690 large

No one, and especially not girls are thinking of men who look like this:

Collage Maker 27 Sep 2022 0713 PM
Download
Download
35de2fc0 7036 11ea bffe 0cff3b25111e
Download

You are literally just projecting your own feelings of indians being all darkskin abo nibbas on to every indian, and then saying thats what girls think lmao.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and normie_joe
yeah lmao ur retarded, the whole point of being a lightskin chadpreet is that it gets rid of this image out of womens head because of the halo effect. When people think of a call center "creepy, rapey, nerdy, nasally voiced, call centre scammers", they are thinking of guys like this in their head

View attachment 2317493View attachment 2317494

View attachment 2317496View attachment 2317498View attachment 2317499View attachment 2317501View attachment 2317504

You are literally just projecting your own feelings of indians being all darkskin abo nibbas on to every indian, and then saying thats what girls think lmao.
im as dark as the dude below if I have been in the sun for a minute and as light as the people above if ive been in my room for the past year neeting, idk if its this simple

im as dark as the dude below if I have been in the sun for a minute and as light as the people above if ive been in my room for the past year neeting, idk if its this simple
Its literally that simply lmao,

lightskin chadpreets =attractive

Brow and dark brown normie curries= "creepy, rapey, nerdy, nasally voiced, call centre scammers"

Brow and dark brown normie curries= "creepy, rapey, nerdy, nasally voiced, call centre scammers"
no, if ur visually attractive and dark-skinned u will be seen as so, this guy doesn't look creepy, rapey, nerdy, or anything u just said.
F0I3iOVXoAEePIe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

this seems to be an exclusively Indian thing because they got mind fucked by light-skinned aryas in vedic culture

no, if ur visually attractive and dark-skinned u will be seen as so, this guy doesn't look creepy, rapey, nerdy, or anything u just said.
View attachment 2317516
i said brown dark brown NORMIE. Read what i say before actually replying. I never said bonemoggers who happened to be dark are fucked. They have their own niche as well for girls who are BBC chasers.

• +1
Reactions: Lurker69 and Deleted member 23558
i said brown dark brown NORMIE. Read what i say before actually replying. I never said bonemoggers who happened to be dark are fucked. They have their own niche as well for girls who are BBC chasers.
u fucking faggot use ur mind eye if u have one to make him a couple shades darker and it will be the same

this seems to be an exclusively Indian thing because they got mind fucked by light-skinned aryas in vedic culture
lmao u can literally take the pictures ive posted and ask western girls themselves who they find attractive and who they dont if you want to. I already know because ive actually lived here in the west my entire life, so when i see the type of indian/curry men that girls do go after, they usually tend to be lightskin htn-chadpreets.

u fucking faggot use ur mind eye if u have one to make him a couple shades darker and it will be the same
Dumbass thats because they literally share the same features, wtf are u talking about. That dark guy u posted literally has a more narrower straight nose and good jawline and better eye area, just like the lightskin chadpreets i posted, unlike the abo looking and call center scammers i posted.

View attachment 2317493View attachment 2317517

View attachment 2317496View attachment 2317498View attachment 2317499View attachment 2317501View attachment 2317504

You mongrel retard, even tho I'm not Indian, I'm still curry. I was born and live in a western country. I know how western women (and people in general) perceive south Asians.

Not one single westerner has given a flying fuck as to what shade of brown you are. Indian = Bad in the west.

The only people obsessed with this skin color bullshit are south Asians living in south Asia.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
You mongrel retard, even tho I'm not Indian, I'm still curry. I was born and live in a western country. I know how western women (and people in general) perceive south Asians.

Not one single westerner has given a flying fuck as to what shade of brown you are. Indian = Bad in the west.

The only people obsessed with this skin color bullshit are south Asians living in south Asia.
dumbass where do u even live lol, ive lived in the US my entire life, i agree that there is a bad rep that curries have in the west, but thats because ur average curry is a brown-dark brown normie 5/10 to 3/10 ugly subhuman. You are retarded if you think that lightskin CHADPREETS (NOTICE THE CHADPREET PART U BLIND FAGGOT) are going to do bad just because they have curry heritage lmao.