Random Indians keep msging me

yeah lmao ur retarded, the whole point of being a lightskin chadpreet is that it gets rid of this image out of womens head because of the halo effect. When people think of a call center "creepy, rapey, nerdy, nasally voiced, call centre scammers", they are thinking of guys like this in their head

View attachment 2317493View attachment 2317517

No one, and especially not girls are thinking of men who look like this:

View attachment 2317496View attachment 2317498View attachment 2317499View attachment 2317501View attachment 2317504

You are literally just projecting your own feelings of indians being all darkskin abo nibbas on to every indian, and then saying thats what girls think lmao.
obviously the lightskin curries hve it easier, but @normie_joe point is fair, there are women that wouldn't fuck with curries no matter how gl the curry is cause of race failo

obviously the lightskin curries hve it easier, but @normie_joe point is fair, there are women that wouldn't fuck with curries no matter how gl the curry is cause of race failo
we are talking about the general mass population of women here. There are also women who wouldnt be willing to fuck 6'3 black tyrones no matter how good looking they are either. Yes there are anomalies of women who wouldnt be willing to fuck any particular race of men of their choosing, no matter how good looking that man might be. Those are anomalies, not your average women. What dont u guys understand about that lmao.

There are also women who wouldnt be willing to fuck 6'3 black tyrones no matter how good looking they are either.
hose are anomalies, not your average women. What dont u guys understand about that lmao.
The women willing to fuck nogs aren't anomalies, while the women who would be willing to fuck curries are
we are talking about the general mass population of women here
Indeed we are, you severely underestimate how big the media halo niggers hve is and how harsh curries (no matter how they look) are taxed

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
dumbass where do u even live lol, ive lived in the US my entire life, i agree that there is a bad rep that curries have in the west, but thats because ur average curry is a brown-dark brown normie 5/10 to 3/10 ugly subhuman. You are retarded if you think that lightskin CHADPREETS (NOTICE THE CHADPREET PART U BLIND FAGGOT) are going to do bad just because they have curry heritage lmao.

A Chadpreet is a fucking chadpreet irrelevant of the shade of brown.

Your logic is a Chadpreet has to be on the lighter brown side, when in the west it's not even remotely the case.

But regardless, the "Indian" tag is going to be nothing but a detriment solely because of the shit culture associated with them. Your looks cannot override them completely.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

Your logic is a Chadpreet has to be on the lighter brown side, when in the west it's not even remotely the case.
Disagree with this,
while shitskin isn't as much of a failo in the west as it is in curryland, it's still a failo

But regardless, the "Indian" tag is going to be nothing but a detriment solely because of the shit culture associated with them. Your looks cannot override them completely.
yep

View attachment 2317547

That man isnt a chadpreet lmao. Everyone already knows that chadpreet means good looking lightskin curry dude. Stop the cap, stop playing dumb. That man is decent looking, but he literally has celebrity status halo carrying him. If he was a nobody and he went up against someone who looked like this who was also a nobody:
3525830 download
3525831 download

then you already know who women are going after. I literally dare u to ask women who they find more attractive between sendhil and hrithik. You can even use both of their best pics to give sendhil the best chance :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• JFL
That man isnt a chadpreet lmao. Everyone already knows that chadpreet means good looking lightskin curry dude. Stop the cap, stop playing dumb. That man is decent looking, but he literally has celebrity status halo carrying him. If he was a nobody and he went up against someone who looked like this who was also a nobody:
View attachment 2317563View attachment 2317564

then you already know who women are going after. I literally dare u to ask women who they find more attractive between sendhil and hrithik. You can even use both of their best pics to give sendhil the best chance :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

JFL.

.org member and calling a man with all the bones in the world "decent".

Who is this everyone retard? I don't doubt in India they will drool over your guy, but in the west Sendhil will obliterate him esp with white women.

Even without status halo, he looks like a dark skinned David Hasselhoff.

I'm a shade or two lighter than Sendhil and white women were the majority of the women who were attracted to me (which is also why I don't worship them as the curries here).

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Pajeet on pajeet violence brutal

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and FailedNormieManlet
JFL.

.org member and calling a man with all the bones in the world "decent".

Who is this everyone retard? I don't doubt in India they will drool over your guy, but in the west Sendhil will obliterate him esp with white women.

Even without status halo, he looks like a dark skinned David Hasselhoff.

I'm a shade or two lighter than Sendhil and white women were the majority of the women who were attracted to me (which is also why I don't worship them as the curries here).
He's decent cause he's not lightskinned, it is what it is. He has bones, but his coloring failos him. He's lucky he has celebrity status, and lives in the west where people are more accepting if you have good bones to make up for it. still doesn't change the fact hrithik Roshan would be chosen over him cause he has good bones AND lightskin.

Lightskin chadpreet> brown chadpreet>darkbrown/darkskin chadpreet> lightskin curry normie>brown curry normie> darkbrown curry normie etc etc etc

• JFL
He's decent cause he's not lightskinned, it is what it is. He has bones, but his coloring failos him. He's lucky he has celebrity status, and lives in the west where people are more accepting if you have good bones to make up for it. still doesn't change the fact hrithik Roshan would be chosen over him cause he has good bones AND lightskin.

Lightskin chadpreet> brown chadpreet>darkbrown/darkskin chadpreet> lightskin curry normie>brown curry normie> darkbrown curry normie etc etc etc

"The lightskin Indian would be chosen over the darker skin one because I say so."

Where the fuck is the evidence for your claim? Says who?

Sendhil will do exceptionally well with the tan obsessed white women (literally majority) because of his deep brown color.

The other guy will do well, but he'll shine the most with light skin obsessed ethnic women (mostly darker skin Indians and SEA women).

White women compliment my skin tone A LOT. I've had this one old woman say she wishes she could be as tan as me JFL.

Maybe it's fucking different in your area, but where I live, being a dark skinned good looking ethnic will easily get you white women since they are what's mostly attracted to you (at least in my case) and the very pale Indian/Asian girls (Punjabi/Chinese/Japanese origin).

Last edited:

What are examples of light, middle, and dark

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
I don't know if you're being sarcastic but everyone knows they're from the same region of the world.
lmao im talking about "seen", as in sexual marketplace value lol. Who cares if they are from the same region in the world, is their sexual marketplace value the same, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
lmao im talking about sexual marketplace value lol. Who cares if they are from the same region in the world, is their sexual marketplace value the same, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE?
Oh okay. Even though the light skin mogs the dark skin. Whatever their SMV in India, it's unequally higher for the lightskin guy over there, however it's equally lower for the both of them in the West.

Light skin still mogs but that's not the point.

Oh okay. Even though the light skin mogs the dark skin. Whatever their SMV in India, it's unequally higher for the lightskin guy over there, however it's equally lower for the both of them in the West.

Light skin still mogs but that's not the point.
ehhh im not sure. Like i said when someone thinks of curry they are thinking of some darkskin abo looking call center scammer nibba, if you are some lightskin chadpreet then i dont think it matters if you call yourself "indian" or some other kind of curry, because you dont fit the preconcieved stereotype. If anything, id say if you look drastically different and obviously better than the preconcieved stereotype, you might actually gain "unicorn halo". Unicorn halo is basically the smv boost of being "one of a kind", which makes you valuable in the eyes of foids and someone they want to lock down quickly so they can show u off their friends.