Random roastie deadlifting 140 kg for reps (Natty or juice?)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
These videos are suifuel because I’m only 18 and can lift 100 kg

She’s not even a powerlifter and talks about having multiple disabilities yet she can lift that much weight how??

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
She has a shit body but I bet she lifts more than you @Manletmachine

140 kgs is nothing for a deadlift. I can rep that on the incline bench press

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and flippasav
Shes built like a fridge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and flippasav
140 kgs is nothing for a deadlift. I can rep that on the incline bench press
How many JBs do that in your gym? (White)

Women’s have strong legs and thighs naturally I believe it

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and flippasav
I only count 2 reps, and that guy is probably assisting by about 20 lbs. She does have a very athletic looking lower body. But she is in bare feet and is looks to be only about 5'4", so she isn't really moving the bar that far. I suspect her instagram pics are shopped to make her look leaner than she really is.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Women’s have strong legs and thighs naturally I believe it
The strength gap between men and women isn't as large in the lower body as it is the upper body. So a woman who seriously trains could probably get a 300 pound squat/deadlift. Now a 300 pound bench would require PED's or some chemical enhancement

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and flippasav
I only count 2 reps, and that guy is probably assisting by about 20 lbs. She does have a very athletic looking lower body. But she is in bare feet and is looks to be only about 5'4", so she isn't really moving the bar that far.
I thought you were young rooster

I only count 2 reps, and that guy is probably assisting by about 20 lbs. She does have a very athletic looking lower body. But she is in bare feet and is looks to be only about 5'4", so she isn't really moving the bar that far.
Yes on a website it says she is 5”4 too you got it right

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
The strength gap between men and women isn't as large in the lower body as it is the upper body. So a woman who seriously trains could probably get a 300 pound squat/deadlift. Now a 300 pound bench would require PED's or some chemical enhancement
Yah but barely trained I notice women have way better leg muscles and calves than men

Yah but barely untrained I notice women have way better leg muscles than men
Women carry more fat on their thighs than men because of child bearing. So mens thighs may look smaller because men don't have child bearing fat around their thighs

Girl squats 380 pounds

• Woah
No PED’s?? Just dedication?
I don't know. Plus, there are lots of "supplements" you can take that technically aren't PEDs but are chemical enhancement

• +1

She's definitely on steroids. Her name is Hunter Henderson and she's one of the top female powerlifters in the world, but she admits to using PEDs. I think there was a video of her pissing in the gym during deadlifts. In this video she's bench press a pair of 130 pound dumbbells in each hand

• +1

She's definitely on steroids. Her name is Hunter Henderson and she's one of the top female powerlifters in the world, but she admits to using PEDs. I think there was a video of her pissing in the gym during deadlifts. In this video she's bench press a pair of 130 pound dumbbells in each hand

How have that many androgens in her body not masculinised her. I thought it would give male-like features such as more body/facial hair, deeper voice, clitdick etc?
Must be Anavar or something it’s more on the anabolic side than androgenic

How have that many androgens in her body not masculinised her. I thought it would give male-like features such as more body/facial hair, deeper voice, clitdick etc?
Must be Anavar or something it’s more on the anabolic side than androgenic
Her face looks masculine

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and flippasav
Good luck trying to rape her
Low T if you wouldn’t men fuck anything
Sure buddy added to my list
I will overpower her because I pack on cock muscles (it weights 20 kg) that shoots cum like a gun 200km/hour and rips her.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
...and talks about having multiple disabilities..
lol, she has the full spectrum of drama queen disabilities:
1. ADHD and learning disability (eye roll)
2. PTSD from an abusive relationship (facepalm)
3. multiple eating disorders and non specific "mental illness"
4. Post concussive syndrome (apparently from playing soccer)
5. Autoimmune disease

The last one is instructive, I can say with high confidence she was diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease. Because fat women are frequently diagnosed with under active Thyroid, and given thyroid supplements indefinitely, this helps them to lose weight. 50% she keeps the weight off, 50% she acclimates to the new Thyroid levels and regains the weight. Hashimoto's disease is by far the most common Autoimmune condition diagnosed in young women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klip11
lol, she has the full spectrum of drama queen disabilities:
1. ADHD and learning disability (eye roll)
2. PTSD from an abusive relationship (facepalm)
3. multiple eating disorders and non specific "mental illness"
4. Post concussive syndrome (apparently from playing soccer)
5. Autoimmune disease

The last one is instructive, I can say with high confidence she was diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease. Because fat women are frequently diagnosed with under active Thyroid, and given thyroid supplements indefinitely, this helps them to lose weight. 50% she keeps the weight off, 50% she acclimates to the new Thyroid levels and regains the weight. Hashimoto's disease is by far the most common Autoimmune condition diagnosed in young women.
You'll always be young rooster to me

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster