@ranierean is a basement rotting 5'6 white SFcel LARPing as Asian

G

Geneticist

Gold
I've already exposed the other LARP account for self admitting he was clouder LARPing as Asian but this one is persistent and has doubled down on pretending to be Asian after he was accused lmao. There was another one aka Predeterminism LARPing as an Asian tranny a while ago. The one thing all these LARPers seem to be consistent in is having self admitted their oneitises have had crushes on Asian men before and felt an inferiority complex due to it. I recommend making it less obvious on your next alt @ranierean

3519941_1689025028436.png

Attachments

• 1689025028436.png
    1689025028436.png
    182.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
"I'm not white bro"

DNR, imagine being such a chink loser that you feel the need to expose users on a shitposting incel subforum

Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Donkeyballs, Razeb and 5 others
DNR, imagine being such a loser that you feel the need to expose users on a shitposting incel subforum
Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN
U will get exposed as the pedophile creepy curry u are

DNR, imagine being such a loser that you feel the need to expose users on a shitposting incel subforum
Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN

Bro's mad after I posted these :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
DNR, imagine being such a chink loser that you feel the need to expose users on a shitposting incel subforum
View attachment 2314459
Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN

Nigga edited the comment after I replied and added "chink" and a pic, bro's malding hard :ROFLMAO:

I bet you don’t have a girlfriend to waste time digging into people’s past posts, you’re a pathetic ricecel

No but I've had them before unlike you ever will disgusting obese curry permavirgin subhuman + I literally found all of these after other people posted pics/links of you posting them on this forum, I don't even go on incels.is lmao

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Nigga edited the comment after I replied and added "chink" and a pic, bro's malding hard :ROFLMAO:

No but I've had them before unlike you ever will disgusting obese curry permavirgin subhuman + I literally found all of these after other people posted pics/links of you posting them on this forum, I don't even go on incels.is lmao
Stop dodging my question, do you seriously have a girlfriend?

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I've already exposed the other LARP account for self admitting he was clouder LARPing as Asian but this one is persistent and has doubled down on pretending to be Asian after he was accused lmao. There was another one aka Predeterminism LARPing as an Asian tranny a while ago. The one thing all these LARPers seem to be consistent in is having self admitted their oneitises have had crushes on Asian men before and felt an inferiority complex due to it. I recommend making it less obvious on your next alt @ranierean

3519941_1689025028436.png

View attachment 2311623
More chink dog eating yotta coping

The most kek thing about this is that OP doesn't really do much of "exposing" and only makes himself look more pathetic

• +1
The most kek thing about this is that OP doesn't really do much of "exposing" and only makes himself look more pathetic

I would more call it bringing light to the fact that it's obvious you're a 5'6 white genetic dead end SFcel, and it did its job. Calling someone else pathetic and LARPing as an Asian tranny posting the type of shit you post is hilarious

Still not chink and still not pathetic enough to dig through incel post histories on incel forum kek

It takes 5 seconds and one search lmao cry more KHHV genetic dead end subhuman

I would more call it bringing light to the fact that it's obvious you're a 5'6 white genetic dead end SFcel, and it did its job. Calling someone else pathetic and LARPing as an Asian tranny posting the type of shit you post is hilarious

It takes 5 seconds and one search lmao cry more KHHV genetic dead end subhuman
This coming from a chink virgin is rich

wtf I thought he was a cute asian girl judging from his profile picture thanks for shining light on all of this

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, Deleted member 18544, Geneticist and 1 other person
Imagination doesnt count. Nor do subbuman chink hoes lol

You can't cope with the fact that I'm a 6'2 HTN (Rated by people here) who's slayed white bitches permavirgin, it's making you consider roping knowing I mog you in every conceivable aspect

• JFL
You can't cope with the fact that I'm a 6'2 HTN (Rated by people here) who's slayed white bitches permavirgin, it's making you considering roping knowing I mog you in every conceivable aspect
Tales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back