ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
NT>FACE>HEIGHT>RACE>BODY>FRAME>DICK

whats urs, did I get it wrong?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, MostGLSlayer, The Heartless and 6 others
@Jason Voorhees @Michael Myers thoughts?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
dong should be higher

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, St.TikTokcel, GabachoCopium and 4 others
also jfl at nt>face

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, deepfuckingvalue, n0rthface and 12 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, GabachoCopium, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307, Zeta and st.hamudi but 6‘5
also jfl at nt>face
I can see why its a hot take, this is not strict to 'slaying' btw this is in terms of all types of female relationship

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: cytoplasm and Deleted member 61307
dong should be higher
i disagree bc u cant ever use ur dick size to pull unless you're known to have a huge cock or smnt. Its about using the other factors to smash, then getting up and leaving

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
face>>>>race >>height>>>dick>> body> NT > frame

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mog3D, GabachoCopium, sushii and 3 others
Race can be number 2 if u are talking about specific phenotypes.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and ChadL1te
1. Face
2. Neurotypical
3. Height
4. Body
5. Dick
6. Frame

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Mog3D, Obamalama and 4 others
not ragebait, ive made a thread about this before
you think neurotypicality is more important than looks for getting girls?!

• So Sad
Reactions: reek and Deleted member 61307
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te and Deleted member 61307

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and ChadL1te
you think neurotypicality is more important than looks for getting girls?!
Not for making out with some random chick at a club no.

But for LTR, consistent hookups(fwb), or even just being flirty/casual with them I do

like being white?
You can be white and still have an undesirable pheno like haaland and u can be ethnic and still have a very desirable pheno like salludon. Phenotype is more important than race but in general most north west european phenos are good

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, tombradylover, M-1014 and 2 others
Face
Race
Height>=NT
Frame
Body
Dick

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ChadL1te
You can be white and still have an undesirable pheno like haaland and u can be ethnic and still have a very desirable pheno like salludon. Phenotype is more important than race but in general most north west european phenos are good
can I pm u my face, im curious what you think my backround is

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
i disagree bc u cant ever use ur dick size to pull unless you're known to have a huge cock or smnt. Its about using the other factors to smash, then getting up and leaving
didn’t you say this wasn’t strictly for slaying though? dick is important for ltr

Face >>>> Height >>>> NT > Body > Dick > Race > Frame

Not for making out with some random chick at a club no.

But for LTR, consistent hookups(fwb), or even just being flirty/casual with them I do
meh

the way i view NT is that it's merely a threshold you have to meet

if your NT to a certain level then ur nt stops mattering

i think most guys are generally nt enough

the factor that sets most guys apart from each other success with women wise is their looks

FACE > HEIGHT > RACE > FRAME > BODY > DICK

for initial attractiveness

NT for it to last

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, yeeyeeslayer and Madridista
Face >>>> Height >>>> NT > Body > Dick > Race > Frame
Race at the end is cope, it’s like the second most important characteristic jfllllllll

You can point out the curries by seeing where they rank race

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Every single thing here doesn't matter past above average.

Above average height, above average face, above average dick, above average frame, etc.

Past this it's only about having lesser bad features.

A good looking guy doesn't have many good features or halos, he has the least number of bad features or falios.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: insufferableincel, WatermelonLover and ChadL1te
Every single thing here doesn't matter past above average.

A good looking guy doesn't have many good features or halos, he has the least number of bad features or falios.
well said

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
why is frame so high?
Because I used to have a friend with the widest frame ever and everyone respected and mostly feared him. He was 6 foot 1 but his frame made him intimidating. He was also very NT. He was Slavic but no one dared to mess with him. Also, once I read a study that focused on women and orgasms and it said shoulders were the most important factor. Therefore frame is important to both men and women.

• Love it
Reactions: say∅ and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Haalands pheno still appeals to gooks
Just use his pics, set location in China on tinder and add 195 cm height

You'll see his true appeal

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel and Jason Voorhees
Because I used to have a friend with the widest frame ever and everyone respected and mostly feared him. He was 6 foot 1 but his frame made him intimidating. He was also very NT. He was Slavic but no one dared to mess with him. Also, once I read a study that focused on women and orgasms and it said shoulders were the most important factor. Therefore frame is important to both men and women.
interesting, I ranked it low because i feel like most people have a similar frame. I dont think there are common huge gaps in frame is their might be more often with other categories

interesting, I ranked it low because i feel like most people have a similar frame. I dont think there are common huge gaps in frame is their might be more often with other categories
When I say frame I meant having a wide one would increase your sex appeal a lot. And even your appeal in general. Everyone just respects you, even the guys that do not respect anyone at all.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and st.hamudi but 6‘5
1. Face
2. Height
3. NT
4. Body
5. Dick
6. Frame

In general, but it's more complex than that, since the effects are multiplicative. It's better to be above average in all of those than be high percentile in one and low percentile in another.

• +1
lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Michael Myers
When I say frame I meant having a wide one would increase your sex appeal a lot. And even your appeal in general. Everyone just respects you, even the guys that do not respect anyone at all.
overfuel for me, im somewhat tall but my frame is shit aand im not intimidating at all. People have disrespected me a lot:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
1. Face
2. Height
3. NT
4. Body
5. Dick
6. Frame

In general, but it's more complex than that, since the effects are multiplicative. It's better to be above average in all of those than be high percentile in one and low percentile in another.
For instance even if you're 95th percentile in everything (chadlite, 6'3'', gymmaxed), but have a bottom 5% penis (micropenis?), it's gonna be over for you probably. Better be HTN 6'1'' with some muscle and a above average penis size.
Same goes if you're chadlite, gymmaxxed, moneymaxxed, dickmaxxed, but 5'3''. It would probably be over.

• +1
For instance even if you're 95th percentile in everything (chadlite, 6'3'', gymmaxed), but have a bottom 5% penis (micropenis?), it's gonna be over for you probably. Better be HTN 6'1'' with some muscle and a above average penis size.
Same goes if you're chadlite, gymmaxxed, moneymaxxed, dickmaxxed, but 5'3''. It would probably be over.
good way of looking at it, I try and be well rounded

• +1
Reactions: mogre
NT>FACE>HEIGHT>RACE>BODY>FRAME>DICK

whats urs, did I get it wrong?
Don't include race in there cos race includes height fsce skin colour

Replace race with skin colour